Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 18-12-2017, 07:43 PM

Snikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSnikt5 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bluffed! A double blur sounds interesting though
Old 19-12-2017, 02:35 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snikt5 View Post
I've double blurred back. It all gets cancelled on the 18th Jan. I'm going to be one of those unlucky sods where they don't care if they lose me. 10+ years loyalty and paying over 120 a month
Stay strong. Now that it's official, I would imagine you'll get a call from their Retentions team any day now.
Old 19-12-2017, 02:47 PM
BBS Voyeur

budgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebudgie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I have Sky Q with a 4k tv, however I don't notice a particular difference between normal picture and the 4k picture when watching football.

Do I need a special HDMI cable, or is a standard one sufficient?
Old 19-12-2017, 02:53 PM
Alright? Not half!

Phil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is herePhil's Barber Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by budgie View Post
I have Sky Q with a 4k tv, however I don't notice a particular difference between normal picture and the 4k picture when watching football.

Do I need a special HDMI cable, or is a standard one sufficient?
I would check picture resolution is set to 2160p on your Q box. There is a clear difference on my set between HD and UHD.
Old 19-12-2017, 03:08 PM

Palace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace121 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil's Barber View Post
I would check picture resolution is set to 2160p on your Q box. There is a clear difference on my set between HD and UHD.
There's a difference but I wouldn't say it's clear. It's nothing like the difference you get with HD over SD.
Old 19-12-2017, 06:01 PM

OneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineOneSize : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Having been installing skyq for nearly two years, he biggest problem is that the uhd upscaling is so good on some tvs, the true uhd isn't that much better