Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Let's face it, this time last year Parish was signing up to indulge his ego and increase his celebrity by appearing on Reality TV. Then during the summer he was doing a turn as a rap singer in front of a load of coked up Sloane Rangers on a yacht. Think it's fair to say his heart's not in it currently, as has been evidenced by his appalling running of the club in the last 18months.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:14 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
Let's face it, this time last year Parish was signing up to indulge his ego and increase his celebrity by appearing on Reality TV. Then during the summer he was doing a turn as a rap singer in front of a load of coked up Sloane Rangers on a yacht. Think it's fair to say his heart's not in it currently, as has been evidenced by his appalling running of the club in the last 18months.
Apologies but a totally stupid and ridiculous post

https://www.gofundme.com/supporting-katerina
Old 20-11-2017, 08:31 PM

Nigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNigel Martyn : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy the gent View Post
To be fair to Parish when he did the karaoke thing he was probably still stoned from all the class B's he'd been smoking with Frank De Boer.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:32 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
Reports from multiple sources within the club this evening expect Steve Parish to announce his resignation from the club tomorrow. I've been told he's decided to jump before he was shoved
So that was a load of bollocks then. Perhaps your sources aren't as hot as you think?

Negged.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 20-11-2017, 08:51 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Raschic Ken View Post
We don't need a new owner, or even a new Chairman. However, I would like to see a new Chief Executive and for whoever gets that job to be a professional football administrator that is given the authority to run the club. Steve Parish should take more of a back seat.

The big clubs in this country aren't generally run by their owners and there's a reason for that. It's because making a lot of money in a different walk of life doesn't qualify you to be a good football club administrator.

Steve Parish admits he has made mistakes. Maybe someone with more experience would have avoided them.
I would certainly prefer someone who has learned from his mistakes (next summer IF we survive would collaborate this), than for someone to start from afresh and make a new mistake.

Careful what you wish for, the grass isn't always greener is what I say to the Parish out brigade.

I think the biggest Steve made personally was getting the yanks involved, they seem to be the lowest common denominator to me, and has probably lost his power in the decision process along the way.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:53 PM

Kent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineKent-eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Reports from multiple sources within the club this evening expect Steve Parish to announce his resignation from the club tomorrow. I've been told he's decided to jump before he was shoved
What an absolute load of old bollox & that info comes from a single source, Mr Steve Parish. If ur bored fella, go to the bedroom for a DIY session ✊🏼💦
Old 20-11-2017, 08:58 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudds Eagle View Post
Or f**k it, just keep flying off the handle at strangers because they dare to disagree with you. F**king crybaby c**t.
TBF. This isnt the case here, is it. This is some silly troll OP on a silly wind up. Not someone with an alternative view.

Many have given differing views on SP without getting abuse. I have, for one.

This is someone posting rubbish they have made up.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:36 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crunchie View Post
I would certainly prefer someone who has learned from his mistakes (next summer IF we survive would collaborate this), than for someone to start from afresh and make a new mistake.

Careful what you wish for, the grass isn't always greener is what I say to the Parish out brigade.

I think the biggest Steve made personally was getting the yanks involved, they seem to be the lowest common denominator to me, and has probably lost his power in the decision process along the way.
If he was learning from mistakes that would be great, but every transfer window we end up leaving ourselves short in a key position (two this summer), with transfers falling through at the eleventh hour and no time to sort it out. This summer was the worst of the lot, so there's not much evidence that lessons are being learned. On the plus side we usually do reasonably well in the January window, but at inflated prices.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:47 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigel Martyn View Post
I think think the low cloud prevented the plane taking off on Saturday.
Apparantly, it was a visit from the rozzers. By all acoounts the grand was raised. Wonder what has hapened to that money?

Maybe it was one od Bitcoin Russ schemes.
Old 20-11-2017, 09:57 PM

Hudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHudds Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
TBF. This isnt the case here, is it. This is some silly troll OP on a silly wind up. Not someone with an alternative view.

Except that the abuse was directed at me not the OP for having the audacity to hope it's true. He could have tried asking people for reasons why they want him gone instead of just calling people every name under the sun for not thinking the sun shines out of SP's backside.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:02 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
If he was learning from mistakes that would be great, but every transfer window we end up leaving ourselves short in a key position (two this summer), with transfers falling through at the eleventh hour and no time to sort it out. This summer was the worst of the lot, so there's not much evidence that lessons are being learned. On the plus side we usually do reasonably well in the January window, but at inflated prices.
I agree, but don't you find it odd that this has happened since the yanks got involved? Parish used to go mad in the summer.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:06 PM
Prodigal Son

Mad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is hereMad Raschic Ken Sam the man is here
Quote:
I agree, but don't you find it odd that this has happened since the yanks got involved? Parish used to go mad in the summer.
Maybe. Who knows? I can't believe it was the Americans that told him to spend all our cash on yet another centre back (albeit a good one) and not bother with a keeper or a striker though.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:25 PM

Pointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:

The amount of abuse I've received over the past 24 hours is not just hurtful it's damn right nasty.

I heard the rumour and passed it on over what I thought was a fan sharing forum. #cpfcfamily
Old 20-11-2017, 10:29 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
When has parish gone mad in the summer? Every window has been the same, plenty of late below par signings whilst leaving the squad with gaping holes.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:34 PM

Pointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePointsforprizes : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Maybe. Who knows? I can't believe it was the Americans that told him to spend all our cash on yet another centre back (albeit a good one) and not bother with a keeper or a striker though.

And leaving it till the last second. Was like an episode of supermarket sweep
Old 20-11-2017, 10:34 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Apparantly, it was a visit from the rozzers. By all acoounts the grand was raised. Wonder what has hapened to that money?

Maybe it was one od Bitcoin Russ schemes.
They got up to £30 before it was pulled. John Salako, Damien Delaney and Clinton Morrison were the contributors. Very original.

All moneys were refunded.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy01 View Post
They got up to £30 before it was pulled. John Salako, Damien Delaney and Clinton Morrison were the contributors. Very original.

All moneys were refunded.

Ronald Shaw contributed too
Old 20-11-2017, 10:41 PM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
The amount of abuse I've received over the past 24 hours is not just hurtful it's damn right nasty.

I heard the rumour and passed it on over what I thought was a fan sharing forum. #cpfcfamily

So, you’re still claiming to have “multiple sources within CPFC?” Programme sellers? Bar staff?
Old 20-11-2017, 10:41 PM

Jon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJon_C-Pal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Can't say anything about Jordan mk2 on here, lots of Parish creepers who think he's god when really his legacy is starting supperate.
Old 20-11-2017, 10:44 PM

Lee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLee sinnots ear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Utter f*ckwit.

Just f*ck off.

C*nt.

Parish has been the best thing that has happened to Palace in donkey's years and f*ckers like you can just go and f*ck off!
Hard to disagree with a single word