Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 20-11-2017, 01:17 AM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pointsforprizes View Post
Reports from multiple sources within the club this evening expect Steve Parish to announce his resignation from the club tomorrow. I've been told he's decided to jump before he was shoved
If it proves to be wrong, can you promise never to post again.
Old 20-11-2017, 01:22 AM
It's lit bruh!

Asagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAsagaya_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by sw16girl View Post
I would imagine us getting promoted so he can go along and watch his prem league faves.

If this turns out not to be true then I would hope a swift ban will follow.
Can't ban the OP for posting crap, or you'd have to ban pretty much everyone else.
Old 20-11-2017, 01:25 AM

Hudds Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHudds Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHudds Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHudds Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHudds Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHudds Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHudds Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHudds Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHudds Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHudds Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down lowHudds Eagle will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby Woodruff View Post
How can a shareholder 'resign'?
Surely you can resign from the role of chairman without having to sell any shares?
Old 20-11-2017, 04:06 AM

GorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGorBlimey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudds Eagle View Post
Don't get my hopes up if this isn't true!
Utter f*ckwit.

Just f*ck off.

C*nt.

Parish has been the best thing that has happened to Palace in donkey's years and f*ckers like you can just go and f*ck off!
Old 20-11-2017, 04:18 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
The best chairman we've had in the 40 years I've followed our club and can't believe the anger and hate I read from a minority towards him on social media.

I really feel some people just can't take being bottom, like it's somehow a slight on them personally; and their hysterical, knee jerk, illogical reaction to it is sack the manager or the board. You see it at other clubs too. It's embarrassing.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel
Old 20-11-2017, 04:41 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbs11 View Post
The best chairman we've had in the 40 years I've followed our club and can't believe the anger and hate I read from a minority towards him on social media.

I really feel some people just can't take being bottom, like it's somehow a slight on them personally; and their hysterical, knee jerk, illogical reaction to it is sack the manager or the board. You see it at other clubs too. It's embarrassing.
People are entitled to their opinions, as you are, I see more concern than anger and hate toward him on these boards. I was very much a Parish supporter until recently, but he does seem to have dropped the ball somewhat, and frankly I am losing confidence in his desire to run this club properly
Old 20-11-2017, 06:40 AM

bubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is herebubbs11 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbo View Post
People are entitled to their opinions, as you are, I see more concern than anger and hate toward him on these boards. I was very much a Parish supporter until recently, but he does seem to have dropped the ball somewhat, and frankly I am losing confidence in his desire to run this club properly
Ok fair enough; so what do you propose we do? Look for another owner? Who? It's not like getting a new manager in you know. In the ownership world we could very easily end up with an absolute soulless, psychopathic nightmare.

We have got the best of both worlds: a good businessman that loves the club. I've seen little or no deterioration in his desire. So we've gone a little astray right now, but the man has built up enough serious goodwill in the last 7 years to at least give him the benefit of the doubt. The man's not God - he can't get it right everytime.

“Supporting Palace has a certain cult value – like pretending that some Peruvian rock band is the best in the world.”
- John Peel

Last edited by bubbs11; 20-11-2017 at 06:42 AM.
Old 20-11-2017, 06:52 AM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Quote:
...Also oddly, the poster is in his late 50's and yet claims to have only started supporting Palace 5 years ago. I mean there's nothing inherently wrong in that but I'd love to know what he was doing for the first 50 years of his life and what made him suddenly have this Dimascus moment?

He’s Simon Jordan.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:11 AM

H.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineH.Bomb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Reports from multiple sources within the club this evening expect Steve Parish to announce his resignation from the club tomorrow. I've been told he's decided to jump before he was shoved

Fake news...
Old 20-11-2017, 07:11 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by GorBlimey View Post
Utter f*ckwit.

Just f*ck off.

C*nt.

Parish has been the best thing that has happened to Palace in donkey's years and f*ckers like you can just go and f*ck off!
Get off the fence GB....
Old 20-11-2017, 07:25 AM

foresthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietforesthillbilly came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Can everyone check their shoes ? I think someone has trodden in something, because I can smell, . . . . bull5hlt
Old 20-11-2017, 07:29 AM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
My diary says its November, not 1 April.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:33 AM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
I love the bbs.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:36 AM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To be honest it doesn’t really matter who runs the club, it needs to be self sufficient which means restricted spending and that’ll only ever be eradicated by having two new stands.

Parish clearly knows that and hasn’t done a lot about it, which I think tells you how much of a challenge that has been.

He’s screwed up massively on the pitch with the lack of foresight to bring in a keeper and a striker but these purchases are just powering over the cracks like every season.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:43 AM

EmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEmmerGreenEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How can he be pushed he owns the club. New supporter I think
Old 20-11-2017, 07:49 AM

costello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcostello came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Thanks for everything Parish out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neillo's Son View Post
To be honest it doesn’t really matter who runs the club, it needs to be self sufficient which means restricted spending and that’ll only ever be eradicated by having two new stands.

Parish clearly knows that and hasn’t done a lot about it, which I think tells you how much of a challenge that has been.

He’s screwed up massively on the pitch with the lack of foresight to bring in a keeper and a striker but these purchases are just powering over the cracks like every season.

“It doesn’t matter who runs the club”. Are you for real? Of course it matters ffs. Ask any Blackpool or Hull City fan.
Old 20-11-2017, 07:52 AM
It's obscene

cpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcpfcben came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

This
Old 20-11-2017, 07:59 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWorksop Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by EmmerGreenEagle View Post
How can he be pushed he owns the club. New supporter I think
He doesn't
Old 20-11-2017, 08:03 AM

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
yeah right.
Old 20-11-2017, 08:04 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Maybe people should stop posting on this thread and let it die off?

If it’s a troll thread, people bitching at each other and getting in a lather is what they want.