Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-10-2017, 06:30 PM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Yep, I saw that thanks. I want you to bully Pete though. He gets away with far too much.
Faggot
Old 12-10-2017, 07:22 PM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ok. Gonna get crucified for this...

But my Palace timeline gets clogged up with Palace ladies stuff.

No disrespect to them (wish them well) but ultimately have no interest.

Sorry.
Old 12-10-2017, 07:28 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Walking out of the ground after another demoralising defeat.....

And seeing people laughing, joking and taking the piss.(home fans)
Old 12-10-2017, 07:35 PM

Pub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPub Idol came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

Gallows humour mate.

I remember my Dad who is notoriously angry about Palace was rolling about after the Wolves home game back in 2001. At times it so bad it's laugh or cry.
Old 12-10-2017, 10:32 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Dickheads who keep their hand up in the air after being chosen to ask their invariably shit question on Question time?
Old 12-10-2017, 11:26 PM
Scrambled Egg

Son of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineSon of Selhurst : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by woldinghameagle View Post
a co-worker that has overly friendly salutations at the end of calls only to put the phone down and each time mutter "prat" afterwards.
Oh come on, we all do it to a similar extent. I even do it when I call my mum. And she does the same to me
Old 13-10-2017, 12:06 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Selhurst View Post
Oh come on, we all do it to a similar extent. I even do it when I call my mum. And she does the same to me
Old 13-10-2017, 06:35 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Selhurst View Post
You call your mum a prat?
Old 13-10-2017, 07:08 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Sitting outside a motorbike shop which is supposed to open at 8:30.......
Old 13-10-2017, 07:11 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Sitting outside a motorbike shop which is supposed to open at 8:30.......
Posted at 8:08am

yes I know
Old 13-10-2017, 07:16 AM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Minis and Fiats almost the size of Range Rovers.
Old 13-10-2017, 07:38 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Posted at 8:08am

yes I know
You're an hour behind. Remember?
Old 13-10-2017, 07:41 AM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
You're an hour behind. Remember?
Of course I remembered.
Old 13-10-2017, 07:50 AM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfnipplechips View Post

It’s hysteria.
Old 13-10-2017, 07:56 AM

Icy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIcy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Trumped by shopping for guitars/amps/effects pedals, surely? And shopping for books.
Good shout on the book front. I have no musical talent so the guitar thing is out for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Idol View Post
Ok. Gonna get crucified for this...

But my Palace timeline gets clogged up with Palace ladies stuff.

No disrespect to them (wish them well) but ultimately have no interest.

Sorry.
Totally agree. No interest in any woman's football at all and to be honest i'm surprised it gets as much coverage as it does.

That said my current sporting annoyance is the ******* countdown to the big game that forms the wankfest Sky has managed to assemble for the Wankers vs Scousers.

Last edited by Icy; 13-10-2017 at 07:58 AM.
Old 13-10-2017, 08:00 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiomike View Post
Slimey Morgan, the sickly sweet Lorraine, in fact the whole ITV mind numbing, spirit crushing morning stuff and most of the rest of its ad dominated stuff.
This one doesn't annoy me as I simply don't watch it
Old 13-10-2017, 08:00 AM
Climbing for dollars

Reps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is hereReps AJ Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by radiomike View Post
Also 4by 4 tossers who take up two parking spaces
This one definitely does annoy me
Old 13-10-2017, 08:56 AM
old git

pallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is herepallet Sam the man is here
Totally agree. No interest in any woman's football at all and to be honest i'm surprised it gets as much coverage as it does.

Girls football in this country is growing massively year on year. Where before you would get a few girls playing in a boys team, now every county has at least two leagues of girls teams from the age of 16 down to under 7s. The interest for womans football as these girls come through will only grow.
Old 13-10-2017, 10:11 AM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
Tossers who leave their rubbish on seats on the train when there is a bin right next to them. It's usually fast food packaging and often from McDonalds. Ba$tard clown
Old 13-10-2017, 10:25 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnnieboy View Post
Tossers who leave their rubbish on seats on the train when there is a bin right next to them. It's usually fast food packaging and often from McDonalds. Ba$tard clown
Or the detritus from a carload of people who have had McBurgerfriedchicken and thrown the rubbish out of the car and driven off.