Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 12-10-2017, 04:15 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
The whole brexit deal hinges on EU employee pensions being protected
I'm sure you'd be happy to lose your pension rights in a TUPE.
Old 12-10-2017, 04:25 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Is it necessary to have two threads for this rather boring, long winded subject?
Old 12-10-2017, 05:33 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Is it necessary to have two threads for this rather boring, long winded subject?
My fault Peter, and yes. This focuses purely on the legal withdrawal agreement. So boring, yes. But necessarily separated from the headline based nature of t'other thread. At least this one will be dead in 12-18 months.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:35 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
......taking account of the framework...etc.
Old 12-10-2017, 05:44 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
......taking account of the framework...etc.
Separate. I haven't budged from that. (Rubbish drafting, mind. Could've saved a lot of trouble if they'd been explicit.)
Old 12-10-2017, 06:23 PM

dim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is heredim Sam the man is here
UK contribution apparently.

What would be an interesting alternative history is... What would have happened had the 75 referendum gone against the Wilson,Heath gang?

There was no mechanism then....
Old 12-10-2017, 06:28 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
I still think there's a good chance of this not happening in this parliament.

The tories are going to pass the buck for their created mess. Pass the poisened chalice over to the next Labour government, and spend the next 30 years blaming them. Well worth being out of power for 5 years for that legacy.
Old 12-10-2017, 06:59 PM

Johnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is hereJohnnieboy Sam the man is here
The NI border present opportunities for both sides to save face
Old 12-10-2017, 07:19 PM

dave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jukesy View Post
I know they have to be protected - bless em, but surely it is a given anyway. Must be infuriating for our negotiators when one of the main discussion points is making sure all the EU staff are looked after when they aren't going to lose their jobs anyway!
The article states 'former EU staff in the UK'.

LFC fansite
Old 12-10-2017, 07:47 PM
Wagon Painter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dim View Post
UK contribution apparently.

What would be an interesting alternative history is... What would have happened had the 75 referendum gone against the Wilson,Heath gang?

There was no mechanism then....
Yeah. Mr Kerr. Legend but, you know, UK Civil Service...

Anyway, there was always a legal route. As for 75, my guess is that Parliament would have found a way to delay. After all, with Tories cheerleading for Remain & Wilson being on his last legs...
Old 12-10-2017, 07:49 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterH View Post
Yes it keeps mik59 off the #Brexit thread, he can bore himself to pieces on his own thread

ROLL ON DEATH !!
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png
Old 24-10-2017, 03:39 PM
Wagon Painter

House of Commons clerks latest list circulated to MPs a few hours ago reveals that the number of amendments tabled on the EU Withdrawal ("Repeal") Bill now up to 387.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:40 PM
Happy Felix Day!

Adlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is hereAdlerhorst Sam the man is here

Hahahhahahahahaha
The Defector looks like no other breaking pitch in the game. It is well-supinated, leaving the right hand of Fernandez at a fastball trajectory before the laws of physics cease to apply and the laws of awesome take over.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:49 PM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
How long will that take to be debated?
Old 24-10-2017, 03:57 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dave_who_ru View Post
The article states 'former EU staff in the UK'.
Put them in jail.
Old 24-10-2017, 03:58 PM
#Hadron Collider

in-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is herein-exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adlerhorst View Post

Hahahhahahahahaha
Put them n jail
Old 24-10-2017, 03:59 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
House of Commons clerks latest list circulated to MPs a few hours ago reveals that the number of amendments tabled on the EU Withdrawal ("Repeal") Bill now up to 387.
All by Anna Soubry?
Old 24-10-2017, 04:12 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by in-exile View Post
All by Anna Soubry?
Has she made the Guilty Fancies thread yet?
Old 24-10-2017, 04:14 PM
#Hadron Collider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Has she made the Guilty Fancies thread yet?
Heb gave a wank night score of 8/10.
Old 24-10-2017, 05:24 PM

dave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdave_who_ru came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Just checked the EU's Brexit website to see whether they were scheduling any formal meetings to continue the stage one negotiations. Despite our desire to speed up negotiations there doesn't appear to be anything planned.

I also note that there has been no update on the EU-UK position on citizens' rights.
Normally they produce a joint technical note a couple of days after each meeting.

Good to see it is all going so smoothly.

LFC fansite