Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

View Poll Results: Continuation of the blues?
Overpayed diving twats win 80 43.24%
1 point against the mighty chelski 29 15.68%
Another win against the might chelski 26 14.05%
is it really worth living 50 27.03%
Voters: 185. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-10-2017, 04:26 PM

hilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minehilairehair : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace 0
Chelsea 0
Att: 25,460
Old 11-10-2017, 04:27 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooh Betty View Post
Palace 0
Chelsea 7 (Pedro,Hazard,Willian,Cahill,Moses,Batshuaiy,Henne ssey og)

Att: 25,247
Rediculous, tongue in cheek yes?
Old 11-10-2017, 04:29 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles1977 View Post
Got to love the optimism on here still.
Palace rollercoaster innit?
Old 11-10-2017, 04:29 PM

melteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemelteagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Realism here...

Palace 0
Chelsea 3

A walk in the park for them unfortunately
Old 11-10-2017, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by melteagle View Post
Realism here...

Palace 0
Chelsea 3

A walk in the park
for them unfortunately
Literally, our Selhurst. Not sure I agree with your forecast though, Roy has got to weave a scheme to ensure we have a defensive unit designed like Trumps proposed Mexican Wall. With Wilf back, who knows what could happen up front, if he starts let's hope that he is the catalyst for our first goals.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:12 PM
Neah Fruitcake!!!

The EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe EEEAAAGGGLLLEEE!!! : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I think we'll be celebrating a Palace goal.
Palace 1 (Luka), Chelsea 8.
Old 11-10-2017, 05:29 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
Palace 0
Chelsea 3

Moses Hazard Pedro

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 11-10-2017, 05:31 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Palace 0 Chelsea 3

Old 11-10-2017, 05:40 PM

PeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is herePeterH Sam the man is here
Hazard X2 and Cahill to score
Old 11-10-2017, 05:44 PM

Cube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCube72 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace 0
Chelsea 4 (Batshuayi x2, Luiz, Pedro)

Old 11-10-2017, 05:58 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Palace 1 (Cabaye)
Chelsea 3 (Batshit x2 and some other scaff)

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 11-10-2017, 06:38 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Palace 1 Pva
Plastic ***** 1 a ****

Old 11-10-2017, 06:41 PM

stumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstumpy feelers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace 0
Chelsea 5
Old 11-10-2017, 07:06 PM
I'm just cheese

davemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is heredavemorris04 Sam the man is here
We’ll get pasted again. 0-4.
Old 11-10-2017, 07:20 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Think we will do alright but they will have too much for us.

Palace 1 (Luka)
Chelsea 2 (Batshituare and Pedro)

Att: 24,578
Old 11-10-2017, 07:24 PM

Maidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstonecpfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Palace 0
Chelsea 3 Willian, Hazard and Pedro

Att 25780
Old 11-10-2017, 07:34 PM

switchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is hereswitchboard Sam the man is here
If Speroni plays Palace 0 - 2 Chelsea
If Hennessey plays Palace 0 - 4 Chelsea
"Every time a new player comes to the club I always try to make them understand what it means to play for Crystal Palace. It's a place unlike other clubs, the fans they're just incredible and I want them to understand that. It's part of my job as a senior player to make sure they know what it is and the passion behind it." - Speroni
Old 11-10-2017, 08:18 PM
C. Palace 1 Oxford U. 0

hughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is herehughff Sam the man is here
0-3
Hazard, VicMo, Pedro

If you wish to follow a football club based on their success then you could not view yourself as a supporter ... you are merely a customer. - Mat ov CPFC.

Don't let anybody make you think that God chose America as his divine messianic force to be a sort of policeman of the whole world. God has a way of standing before the nations with judgement and it seems to me that I can hear God saying to America, "You are too arrogant." - Martin Luther King
Old 11-10-2017, 08:33 PM
Old and jaded

davech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is heredavech Sam the man is here
Palace Nil

Chelsea 3 (Don't give a stuff who their scorers are)

Att: 25,013

Déja vu all over again! At least the 'against' column is going down.

Let's have a guess at who the player on their bench who costs more than our total bench combined is this week .
Old 11-10-2017, 08:47 PM

RobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRobertCPFC came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Palace 1 - Zaha
Chelsea 0