Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Betting

Notices

World of Betting Betting forum. Please bet responsibly: gambleaware.co.uk

Old 13-03-2018, 09:53 PM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
Free bet whacked on Tiger Roll in the X-C for some interest.

Trained especially for the race major chance
Old 13-03-2018, 11:04 PM
Shake it Baby

LLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLLCOOLSTEVE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Going against Samcro and backing vision des flos ew at 16/1
Old 14-03-2018, 12:19 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLCOOLSTEVE View Post
Going against Samcro and backing vision des flos ew at 16/1
I've backed Gowiththeflow at 80/1.

Had backed him for the AB too.
Old 14-03-2018, 07:35 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
1.30 Samcro 17.0
1.30 Duc Des Genievres 15.0 e/w
2.10 Presenting Percy 4.5
2.50 Max Dynamite 11.0 e/w
2.50 Fixe Le Kap 17.0 e/w
3.30 Min 8.0
3.30 Douvan 4.5
3.30 Douvan 4.33
4.10 Cause of Causes 8.0
4.10 Cause of Causes 9.0
4.10 Cause of Causes 11.0
4.50 Act of Valour 17.0 e/w
4.50 Eragon De Chanay 17.0 e/w
5.30 Felix Desjy 8.0 e/w

One of my few remaining doubles is Samcro 17.0 and Cause of Causes 11.0. Fingers crossed as that is the week and rent sorted.
Old 14-03-2018, 08:02 AM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Watching the Mares Hurdle back, you have to give Ruby a lot of credit for not getting into a fight with Apples Jade, and going up the middle when Apples moved across to the rail. She loves a fight and nobody gave her one until it was too late.
Old 14-03-2018, 08:32 AM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJamTheEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Watching the Mares Hurdle back, you have to give Ruby a lot of credit for not getting into a fight with Apples Jade, and going up the middle when Apples moved across to the rail. She loves a fight and nobody gave her one until it was too late.
Yep. She wipes the floor with all them at Aintree if the ground is good though.
Old 14-03-2018, 08:57 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Also added Fixe Le Cap.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:02 AM

cantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcantspell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post

Didnít think she would win when she tried to jink out just as they past the winning post 1st circuit yet her odds in running stayed the same.

They tried that ruby trick with big bucks which mainly failed
Old 14-03-2018, 09:20 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
1.30 Samcro 6.00
1.30 Next Destination 4.00
2.10 Monalee 4.00
2.50 William Henry 11.00 ew
2.50 Springtown Lake 23.00 ew
2.50 Red Indian 26.00 ew
3.30 Min 3.50
4.10 Tiger Roll 9.00
4.40 Oxford Blue 26.00 ew
5.30 Felix Desjy 17.00 ew
5.30 Acey Milan 8.00 ew
5.30 Nestor Park 81.00 ew

Edit i should add that Wednesday is always my worst day and i'm just lucky that yesterday went so well

Last edited by aj4england; 14-03-2018 at 09:45 AM.
Old 14-03-2018, 09:37 AM
Eternal Optimist

LDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietLDNEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Samcro

Monalee

William Henry
Barra EW

Nube Negra

Acey Milan EW
Old 14-03-2018, 09:47 AM
So then I says to Mabel

It's one of my fav races of the festival but at the risk of being mob handed I can't not back Eragon De Chanay at 12/1 in the FW. Bet out of my 5 I don't even get a place!
Old 14-03-2018, 09:58 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JamTheEagle View Post
It's one of my fav races of the festival but at the risk of being mob handed I can't not back Eragon De Chanay at 12/1 in the FW. Bet out of my 5 I don't even get a place!
Who are you 5 Jam? I never do well in this race so any pointers will help. I currently have Oxford Blu and Great Sancy (Nicholls likes this race i believe).

Last edited by aj4england; 14-03-2018 at 10:04 AM.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:06 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Who are you 5 Jam? I never do well in this race so any pointers will help. I currently have Oxford Blu and Great Sancy (Nicholls likes this race i believe)
Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle Casa Tall 41.00
Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle Padleyourowncanoe 26.00
Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle Nube Negra 11.00
Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle Grand Sancy 26.00
Fred Winter Juvenile Hurdle Eragon De Chanay 13.00
Old 14-03-2018, 10:17 AM

Thanks mate. Hopefully you will land a winner to pay for Final Nudge tomorrow
Old 14-03-2018, 10:18 AM

Added Embole for the Fred Winter though getting keener on Grand Sancy by the minute
Old 14-03-2018, 10:19 AM

saxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsaxoneagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Finished yesterday just over £50 up, with a few free bet tokens sat in various accounts.

1.30 Next Destination
2.10 Presenting Percy
2.50 Mount Mews e/w L15
3.30 Altior
4.10 Tiger Roll e/w L15
4.50 Mitchouka e/w L15
5.30 Rhinestone e/w L15 Seddon e/w

Almost all risk-free bets/bet tokens!
Old 14-03-2018, 10:28 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Thanks mate. Hopefully you will land a winner to pay for Final Nudge tomorrow
I actually haven't backed him! Bound to win if I don't
Old 14-03-2018, 10:28 AM

Even more annoying to read that Patrick Mullins gets a 6 day ban for excessive use of whip on Rathvinden.....

Cracking effort from Sizing Tennessee also who lost a shoe in running

Ruby also got a 2 day for his ride on Benie Des Deux.
Old 14-03-2018, 10:29 AM
So then I says to Mabel

9 declared for the Triumph so it has been reopened...
Old 14-03-2018, 10:29 AM
So then I says to Mabel

Quote:
Even more annoying to read that Patrick Mullins gets a 6 day ban for excessive use of whip on Rathvinden.....

Cracking effort from Sizing Tennessee also who lost a shoe in running

Ruby also got a 2 day for his ride on Benie Des Deux.
Still remains the most pointless rule in existence.