Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Football

Notices

World of Football All non Palace football talk - includes latest scores on Internationals and matches that affect palace.

Old 13-10-2018, 06:28 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Non-League Day

Went to the Welling v Slough Game today and was very impressed with the Welling French left winger Nassim L'Ghoul (great name!)

Very fast, strong, technically good, can cross and great at dead balls.

Interesting link - hope we are still looking at him.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 13-10-2018, 06:31 PM

Bizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for youBizarro is just too good for you
I couldn't make it today, but Worthing had a fantastic crowd of 1320 for their game with Kingtonian.
Old 13-10-2018, 08:35 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Bromley v Barrow for me, a 2-1 win for Bromley
Old Yesterday, 05:59 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Worksop Town V Maltby Main. Hard fought 1-1 draw. Worksop sit 10th with 3 or 4 games in hand on most teams above them.

I went for a couple of beers in the club bar so didn’t hear the team announcement and as it was my first game of the season didn’t really have a clue about the team or players. Our number 8 looked incredibly familiar to me. The way he ran, his hair cut and his long throw reminded me of someone. It was Jonny Pembo’s lad !
Old Yesterday, 06:05 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Worksop Town V Maltby Main. Hard fought 1-1 draw. Worksop sit 10th with 3 or 4 games in hand on most teams above them.

I went for a couple of beers in the club bar so didn’t hear the team announcement and as it was my first game of the season didn’t really have a clue about the team or players. Our number 8 looked incredibly familiar to me. The way he ran, his hair cut and his long throw reminded me of someone. It was Jonny Pembo’s lad !
Small world I enjoyed the Dulwich game the other night and not just it was against Palace. Something very friendly and homely, I told some Hamlet fans I would be back and I will Oh and the beer was superior also.
Old Yesterday, 08:08 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BERT'S HEAD View Post
Small world I enjoyed the Dulwich game the other night and not just it was against Palace. Something very friendly and homely, I told some Hamlet fans I would be back and I will Oh and the beer was superior also.
Im going to see them first weekend of november, see you there.

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old Yesterday, 08:17 AM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:
It’s actually probably more enjoyable than watching Palace as there’s less (no) stress involved and it doesn’t ruin my weekend if they lose !

Worksop have had decent teams in the not too distant past and were close to getting in to the conference but some serious mismanagement and being owned by Paul ‘The King Of Soho’ Redmond (utter wanker) ruined them and they now play in the North East Counties League which is only the standard I played at.

£6 to get in. £3.10 a pint for Stella. 525 there yesterday
Old Yesterday, 09:22 AM

BERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is hereBERT'S HEAD Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
It’s actually probably more enjoyable than watching Palace as there’s less (no) stress involved and it doesn’t ruin my weekend if they lose !

Worksop have had decent teams in the not too distant past and were close to getting in to the conference but some serious mismanagement and being owned by Paul ‘The King Of Soho’ Redmond (utter wanker) ruined them and they now play in the North East Counties League which is only the standard I played at.

£6 to get in. £3.10 a pint for Stella. 525 there yesterday
That's a pretty good crowd. And as you say watching football with a pint in your hand enjoying the banter - and no stress. What's not to like ?
Old Yesterday, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Im going to see them first weekend of november, see you there.
Yes, against St Albans. Good weekend of football, can at least enjoy Saturday's
Old Yesterday, 09:26 AM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Watched a very entertaining game at Harrogate v Dover. Harrogate are doing very well and almost 2k there. Last minute equaliser, a punch up and sending off, some good quality at time. Plus very fine pubs, great day.
Old Yesterday, 09:43 AM
Streams, Speedos & beer.

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yes, against St Albans. Good weekend of football, can at least enjoy Saturday's
Pinkie Brown is meeting us there too.....

Join the "Maidstoned for mod!" campaign
Old Yesterday, 10:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Pinkie Brown is meeting us there too.....
More the merrier
Old Yesterday, 04:39 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Corinthian Casuals V Hornchurch. !-0 to Casuals over an unbeaten team . A solid effort where good possession and a step up in tempo in the last 25 mins(Palace take note) got its reward on 79 mins just when they might have wondered if it would happen. Kingstonian and CC are groun sharing now so may see a fair amount of this little ground behind the Tolworth roundabout. For prople on here They are home to the Trams in the Surrey senior cup on Tuesday

Last edited by cranesparkeagle; Yesterday at 04:43 PM.