Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Off Topic Ľ General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-10-2018, 12:44 PM

rhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Over £5 a pint for anything that isn't a pint of weak piss in a gammon filled Wetherspoons.
Old 14-10-2018, 02:22 PM

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
So the working class you fight for because there down on there luck and drink in wetherspoons your having a pop
Hope your wine cooler doesn't break down
Old 14-10-2018, 03:00 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburns7 View Post
So the working class you fight for because there down on there luck and drink in wetherspoons your having a pop
Hope your wine cooler doesn't break down
I expect at least 95% of BBSírs have a fridge.
Old 14-10-2018, 03:16 PM

sideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsideburns7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Everyone's got a fridge but these are designed to to keep your fine wines ,champagne ,prosecco,I put my lager in the freezer as I haven't a separate fridge
Old 14-10-2018, 03:20 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
I’ve got 3 fridges and 3 freezers

Thinking about it, feck knows why. One was a pass down from my Grandad. Bought in 1972 and stilll works fine

Anyway, as you were
Old 14-10-2018, 03:34 PM

cranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is herecranesparkeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan27 View Post
I don't drink or take any non-medicinal drugs.

I don't like using my phone and I like going to the pub/bar/parties to hang out with friends when I have the time.

This is how I've always been and I've often been asked "how do you go out without drinking?" which I've always thought an odd question. It's all about the company for me.

I think really the question is

If out for the evening isnt there only so much cola or Orange juice you can knock back. I find that being the case if I have the car and I go out with people after the football
Old 14-10-2018, 03:54 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
So far at uni I’ve met quite a few foreign students who are light drinkers, although maybe they’re only light by British standards. Besides them though, everyone’s pretty alcoholic.
Old 14-10-2018, 04:12 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
We did very little if no drugs though. Maybe a bit of hash every now and again. Now, cocaine is prevelent and a fair few of my daughters friendship group do it or have done it.
Lots of Ket, Coke, MDMA, Nos etc in uni. If thereís really been a drop in U25 drinking, alcohol being replaced by drugs would be one of the primary reasons imo.
Old 14-10-2018, 04:32 PM

It's gone the other way alcohol expensive,drugs are cheap
Old 14-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Dis-Member

Blind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is hereBlind_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhino_mik View Post
Over £5 a pint for anything that isn't a pint of weak piss in a gammon filled Wetherspoons.
Any chance you could use understandable English on here please?
Old Yesterday, 11:30 AM
Grand Wizard of Orpington

RCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is hereRCUK Sam the man is here
Millenials are too busy buying £1500 iphones and snapchatting and instagramming every move they make to actually enjoy themselves.

www.silverbirchhealthcare.co.uk
Providing elderly care in Orpington and the surrounding areas.
Old Yesterday, 11:45 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Iíve got 3 fridges and 3 freezers

Thinking about it, feck knows why. One was a pass down from my Grandad. Bought in 1972 and stilll works fine

Anyway, as you were
Very honest of you to admit to your part in global warming.....
(no - not global cooling).
Old Yesterday, 11:57 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
I think there's a couple of reasons.

Maybe from 10-15 years ago drugs are a bit more prevalent, but certainly since I started going out people were doing drugs.
Maybe there is marginally more people doing it now, 1) because of the cost, 2) it's also easier than it used to be.

I think the bigger reason, is youngsters don't go out as much. They'd much rather be on their phones, or doing other things. They don't seem to know how to have fun like my mates used to, or be imaginative how to get smashed up for £20.
Old Yesterday, 02:44 PM

rhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietrhino_mik came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blind_Eagle View Post
Any chance you could use understandable English on here please?
I thought the sense and context was entirely understandable!

What I find is a bit unclear is the grey rep I got from Woldingham, calling me a "honkey".
Old Yesterday, 02:47 PM

weltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is hereweltklasse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sideburns7 View Post
Wasn't really a rockstar,couldn't afford it more of a speed man
Could eat sleep drink on that
must have been shite if you could sleep on it....

SaulAlinsky
Old Yesterday, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by weltklasse View Post
must have been shite if you could sleep on it....
I slept after I had been up for a few days,one of those sleeps when the bed swallows you
Peace out.
Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Fair play to the young if they're drinking less. They're certainly not smoking as much nicotine.