Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Other Sport World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 13-09-2018, 09:29 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Congratulations to Surrey on the winning the County Championship. I hope you all enjoy the trophy presentation in two weeks time.

Before play at The Oval on Monday (I've written a long post in the other thread) I was looking at the team photos from previous title winning sides and thinking that an extra one will need putting up soon.
Old 13-09-2018, 09:36 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
I went to Lords yesterday to see Kent reach the target. I wasn't as straightforward as I would have liked but we get there. Sam Billings played well in the circumstances. The crowd must have been about 200. They did put the price down to 5 because not much play was expected.

While we are favourites to go up there is still a lot of work to do particularly having Warwickshire away to end. I'm not getting excited.
Old 14-09-2018, 08:34 AM

Mick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMick : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I was at Worcester yesterday to see this, so a great result, although very tense towards the finish. I was even thinking about the possibility of a tie, which would still have clinched the championship.
Old 14-09-2018, 08:40 AM
Golden Oldie

Ruskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is hereRuskin Old Boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I was at Worcester yesterday to see this, so a great result, although very tense towards the finish. I was even thinking about the possibility of a tie, which would still have clinched the championship.
Perhaps you're in this photo:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

There's one big Palace fan looking pleased

No prizes for spotting him.
Old 14-09-2018, 09:20 AM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruskin Old Boy View Post
Perhaps you're in this photo:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

There's one big Palace fan looking pleased

No prizes for spotting him.
That's a great photo. Would be good to be in that one
Old 14-09-2018, 01:45 PM

Away from everything that happened yesterday it's T20 finals day tomorrow.

Worcestershire face Lancashire in the first semi final at 11:00. The mascot race is in between the semi finals at 14:10. Sussex play Somerset in the second game at 14:30.

The final is at 18:45.

Last edited by RobertCPFC; 14-09-2018 at 01:47 PM.
Old 14-09-2018, 02:00 PM
Hello Dave!

Location: The Pandemonium Carnival, Coming to a town near you...soon!
Edenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEdenbridge Eagle In Exile came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
To echo my fellow Kent Fans on here .............. Congratulations to Surrey CCC and their fans .... Even Andy!!!. Over the season it is clear that you were the best team in the top flight and are therefore fully deserving of the title... Well done guys (Hopefully we will back in the top flight next season to stop you getting back to back titles!!! Hehehehe!!!)
Old 14-09-2018, 04:09 PM

Olympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOlympian2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
Away from everything that happened yesterday it's T20 finals day tomorrow.

Worcestershire face Lancashire in the first semi final at 11:00. The mascot race is in between the semi finals at 14:10. Sussex play Somerset in the second game at 14:30.

The final is at 18:45.
I'll be in the Eric Hollies stand with my Surrey cap on
Old 14-09-2018, 04:38 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3 Beers at HT View Post
Not at all surprised by that survey bearing in mind we have to put up with your ilk among us.

You can look forward to being beaten for 6 days instead of the usual 2.

Teachers and puplis.
Tsk . We regularly overturn Surrey in the 0nedayers
Old 14-09-2018, 04:45 PM

cranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietcranesparkeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertCPFC View Post
I went to Lords yesterday to see Kent reach the target. I wasn't as straightforward as I would have liked but we get there. Sam Billings played well in the circumstances. The crowd must have been about 200. They did put the price down to 5 because not much play was expected.

While we are favourites to go up there is still a lot of work to do particularly having Warwickshire away to end. I'm not getting excited.
Wen to the first two days. Billing's was the inningsa hed been in for the big stand in the last hour the evening before. Stevens and Stewart also impressive in the first dig. Hope Canterbury now gets a big crowd and we finish the job there
Old 14-09-2018, 08:24 PM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles1977 View Post
Get in there Morkel! Surrey win the title ��
Old 15-09-2018, 01:14 PM

Worcestershire are in the final. They beat Lancashire by 20 runs. The 19th over in both innings was crucial.

The Leicestershire fox has won the mascot race.
Old 15-09-2018, 02:57 PM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Congrats to Surrey

Am hoping my Sharks after Luke's knock will prevail in the T20
Old 15-09-2018, 03:02 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by gold76 View Post
Congrats to Surrey

Am hoping my Sharks after Luke's knock will prevail in the T20
Well 202 for Somerset to chase, I think that will be hard.
Old 15-09-2018, 05:38 PM

Sussex played really well in the semi final. The partnership with Wright and Wiese was very good.

They will be very hard to beat tonight.
Old 15-09-2018, 05:50 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is hereRazorsEdge Sam the man is here
They are batting first in the final
Old 15-09-2018, 07:24 PM
I am a BAD MAN

Can Moeen bring home the trophy?

Final is looking good
Old 15-09-2018, 08:33 PM

Dunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDunkie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Worcestershire-la la
Worcestershire-la la
Old 15-09-2018, 08:35 PM
Big Member

ebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is hereebyeeckeagle Sam the man is here
Well done Worcs. Tbh, had forgotten it was on.
Old 15-09-2018, 08:39 PM

hdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is herehdeagle Sam the man is here
Sussex beaten twice in two vital games in the space of 3 days as Worcestershire add to their defeat at Durham by beating them in the T20 cup final.

Come on Kent 2 games to go to deny Sussex promotion by going up in place of them.