Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 14-09-2018, 03:06 PM

legaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlegaleagle2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by NickP View Post
Apart for the proven case of biased misreporting upheld by the BBC, of course.

In fact, she is disgracefully partisan.
Standards not great all over the place

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 14-09-2018, 03:11 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heb 7:4 View Post
Kuenssberg is a decent journalist. The targeting of her by Corbynites has been depressingly shit. The hard-left always had two prejudices it liked to indulge - antisemitism and misogyny.

Kuenssberg has allowed them to indulge both.
LOL

Anymore crimes?
Old 14-09-2018, 03:13 PM
Its gonna be a lovely day

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
LOL

Anymore crimes?
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 14-09-2018, 03:16 PM
Borderline lunacy

stevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is herestevek Sam the man is here
It's funny how both people from both the right and the left accuse the BBC of bias (and some centrists like Lord Adonis).

When everyone thinks you're biased against their view, maybe that shows you're not

I cycled to and from every Palace Premier League match, plus four cup games, in 2016-17 to raise money for the wonderful Contact charity, who support families with disabled children.

Read more about it here https://cyclingtheseason.wordpress.com

And read more about Contact here www.contact.org.uk
Old 14-09-2018, 04:31 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Kuenssberg is a decent journalist. The targeting of her by Corbynites has been depressingly shit. The hard-left always had two prejudices it liked to indulge - antisemitism and misogyny.

Kuenssberg has allowed them to indulge both.
Laura Kuenssberg is not Jewish
Old 14-09-2018, 04:42 PM

Heb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is hereHeb 7:4 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
Laura Kuenssberg is not Jewish
As if reality matters to those attacking her for being so. Anti-Semites are by their nature conspiracy theorists. Facts only matter if they can be used to advance their believes.

Quote:
I would also be remiss if I didn't mention that Laura Kuenssberg is a very recent appointment to the position of Political Editor; previously the position was held, for several years, by Nick Robinson. He is, like Kuenssberg, jewish. (37)

Interestingly Kuenssberg was promoted to the position of political editor over Robinson's non-jewish deputy James Landale, (38) which suggests that Kuenssberg may have been promoted (she was formerly merely a guest blogger) (39) merely because she is jewish and Landale is not.

I cannot prove it one way or the other, but the otherwise inexplicable appointment of Kuenssberg over Landale would then explicable.
Nick Cohen (who obviously is partisan) has also received Anti-Semitic abuse purely on his name.
Old 14-09-2018, 04:49 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
As if reality matters to those attacking her for being so. Anti-Semites are by their nature conspiracy theorists. Facts only matter if they can be used to advance their believes.

Nick Cohen (who obviously is partisan) has also received Anti-Semitic abuse purely on his name.
are you for real?
Old 14-09-2018, 04:51 PM

So you're argument is one anti-semitic blog on the internet declares Laura Kuenssberg "Jewish" so it must be true that all criticism she receives is because everybody perceives her as Jewish, even though I've never ever heard anyone mention before, apart from you, in this thread
Old 14-09-2018, 04:54 PM

You've also cited a rather dodgy Canary esq blog to prove your point, it's like you've become the new Gussett
Old 14-09-2018, 04:58 PM

Quote:
So you're argument is one anti-semitic blog on the internet declares Laura Kuenssberg "Jewish" so it must be true that all criticism she receives is because everybody perceives her as Jewish, even though I've never ever heard anyone mention before, apart from you, in this thread
I'm not sure it's all that relevant to the main point of her abuse, but pretending it's just one blog on the internet simply isn't true

Quote:
But there’s an elephant in the room, as well. You remember all the recent suspensions from the party for anti-Semitism? To some members of the far left, sadly, Kuenssberg’s name sounds – you’ve guessed it – Jewish. And there are conspiracy websites frequented by members of both the far left and the far right which actually list her as Jewish (she’s not, although her German grandfather did help Jews escape from the Nazis).

It is difficult not to think that, despite the laziness and inaccuracy of the assumption, Kuenssberg is nevertheless the victim of one of the oldest anti-Semitic tropes: that of the global conspiracy of Jews in positions of power. F
If you haven't heard of something, why not just Google?
Old 14-09-2018, 05:00 PM

Quote:
You've also cited a rather dodgy Canary esq blog to prove your point, it's like you've become the new Gussett
Yes. It's exactly on those blogs this stuff happens. That's the point.

Are you under the impression I was recommending it as a reputable source?
Old 14-09-2018, 05:01 PM

Quote:
I'm not sure it's all that relevant to the main point of her abuse, but pretending it's just one blog on the internet simply isn't true

If you haven't heard of something, why not just Google?
come on Heb, stop, go outside, get off the BBS, it's rotted your brain.
Old 14-09-2018, 05:03 PM

Quote:
But then I wouldn't be able to look on in awe at the intellectual giant you've become.
Old 14-09-2018, 05:04 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Man, not ball, so soon?

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 14-09-2018, 05:14 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by etu View Post
Haven't seen anything about this - not a fan of this sort of thing. Although I'm sure we're going to see more of it now...
On everyone's favorite newspaper the mail,its gone viral her having to get up and move...Obviously the mail seems to be on the Teens side attacking her about her comment about the "Jewish costume" on Question time.

Dunno just seems very wrong.

Old 14-09-2018, 05:32 PM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
Quote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Old 14-09-2018, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Man, not ball, so soon?
But its bollox too
Old 14-09-2018, 05:35 PM
Skin the Tagain

Skintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSkintagain came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
I am not defending Corbyn, or insisting he should be let off any "hook", why do you keep alleging that? I am only asking for a fair and even handed approach to antisemitism in any scenario for any individual/s or groups. At the moment, whether 'tis on here, in the press, the BBC, political spokespersons, etc, it just ain't happening. By the way, and for your education, I shall pursue any line I deem to make, and don't need your pomposity to guide me.
Is this the modern version of "blame the messenger" rather than the message.
Old 14-09-2018, 05:53 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Is this the modern version of "blame the messenger" rather than the message.
I think he wants to pursue antisemitism as long as you mention someone who is equally as antisemitic as Corbyn. To make it feel a little better.
Old 14-09-2018, 06:32 PM

etu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineetu : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
On everyone's favorite newspaper the mail,its gone viral her having to get up and move...Obviously the mail seems to be on the Teens side attacking her about her comment about the "Jewish costume" on Question time.

Dunno just seems very wrong.

Ach. And, if we do want to look at actual double standards in the press, there it is, as I'm betting they took a rather different stance on Rees-Mogg getting an earful.