Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 01-03-2016, 01:00 PM
Arse end of Nottingham.

henryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is herehenryhallandhisbasque Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC Lad View Post
How come you can turn off your rep but I can't?
I think it is a bonus feature allocated when you make a financial contribution to the upkeep of the BBS. Mine went away again when I ran out of money.

I did notice you get a special coloured non-conformist light to display, but people can still rep you and call you a clunt at will. I would have thought for coughing up a fiver a month, you would get a special knob to twist to stop them leaving rep at all (good or bad) if that is your predilection.

Personally, I'd rather be insulted publicly on here than in private, as I have been on a number of occasions. That gives you a chance to fire something disgusting back at the insult chucker and a good old ding dong to take place.

Receiving abuse via hidden rep is rather like somebody posting a dog turd through your letterbox, rather than chuck a lump at you in Tescos. Better landing on the supermarket floor than on your best Wilton.

I have neg repped only two people as I remember after them negging me first. One oik who neg repped a perfectly innocuous footballing comment, without the decency to say why and somebody else who told me Hunky Dory was a rotten album, just after Bowie had died, which somewhat pissed me off.

Equally, have had some very nice comments made via rep from time to time. Would a your favourite positive rep comments work? Probably not.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:03 PM
Banned by Moderators

willcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
The comments in the rep itself. People seem to revert to really juvenile behaviours when they think they're not being watched. (Which they are of course, because the Mods can read rep comments).

Actually you're an interesting case in point : we've had our differences, but I think (hope?) the only rep I have ever given you was green.
This is not always the case. Breaking Rocks indulges in juvenile behaviours in his postings towards me and on his regular neg rep comments to me
Old 01-03-2016, 01:07 PM
Pack it up, pack it in..

Breaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is hereBreaking rocks Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by willcpfc View Post
This is not always the case. Breaking Rocks indulges in juvenile behaviours in his postings towards me and on his regular neg rep comments to me
Leave me out of this or I might have to post up all of your nasty little comments and neg reps.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

willcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwillcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaking rocks View Post
Leave me out of this or I might have to post up all of your nasty little comments and neg reps.
Go for it lol

Old 01-03-2016, 01:15 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Radders View Post
Wrogun.
If I am to be the next victim to one of your disgusting bullying campaigns, don't expect to me to fold like poor old gilesy14 (RIP), I am made of sterner stuff. Like Gonzo? Oh f*** off, Radders.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:20 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Old 01-03-2016, 01:26 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by willcpfc View Post
Did you get a "you are a dead man" threat ??
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 01-03-2016, 01:29 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
If I am to be the next victim to one of your disgusting bullying campaigns, don't expect to me to fold like poor old gilesy14 (RIP), I am made of sterner stuff. Like Gonzo? Oh f*** off, Radders.
I'm coming for you.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:30 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:

Wrogun.
Do im Radders do im !

Oh ..Oh ok careful now down with this type of thing.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:32 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggineagle View Post
Did you get a "you are a dead man" threat ??

You are a real shit stirrer biggins plus having a go at BR in the day time means nuffing !
Old 01-03-2016, 01:34 PM

CPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCPFC Lad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by henryhallandhisbasque View Post
I think it is a bonus feature allocated when you make a financial contribution to the upkeep of the BBS. Mine went away again when I ran out of money.

I did notice you get a special coloured non-conformist light to display, but people can still rep you and call you a clunt at will. I would have thought for coughing up a fiver a month, you would get a special knob to twist to stop them leaving rep at all (good or bad) if that is your predilection.

Personally, I'd rather be insulted publicly on here than in private, as I have been on a number of occasions. That gives you a chance to fire something disgusting back at the insult chucker and a good old ding dong to take place.

Receiving abuse via hidden rep is rather like somebody posting a dog turd through your letterbox, rather than chuck a lump at you in Tescos. Better landing on the supermarket floor than on your best Wilton.

I have neg repped only two people as I remember after them negging me first. One oik who neg repped a perfectly innocuous footballing comment, without the decency to say why and somebody else who told me Hunky Dory was a rotten album, just after Bowie had died, which somewhat pissed me off.

Equally, have had some very nice comments made via rep from time to time. Would a your favourite positive rep comments work? Probably not.

Thanks bud.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:39 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
You are a real shit stirrer biggins plus having a go at BR in the day time means nuffing !
Tell him Les. His bus was rubbish.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:40 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm coming for you.

(I'm going to start spelling 'the' 'teh' from now on. You'll be like a moth to a lightbulb.)
Old 01-03-2016, 01:41 PM
bit scummish really

Radders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is hereRadders Sam the man is here
Quote:

(I'm going to start spelling 'the' 'teh' from now on. You'll be like a moth to a lightbulb.)
Old 01-03-2016, 01:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
Calm down, Les.
Old 01-03-2016, 01:42 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Maz right now...

Old 01-03-2016, 01:44 PM
Got any nuts?

Wolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is hereWolfnipplechips Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm coming for you.
Is that the correct spelling?
Old 01-03-2016, 01:47 PM
Ex Waddon bloke

Quote:
Calm down, Les.
I just can't ! you wound't like me when I'm angry

Old 01-03-2016, 01:47 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
I'm coming for you.
All this sex talk does my head in. We are not Brighton!
Old 01-03-2016, 01:49 PM
I'm watching you

biggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is herebiggus mickus Sam the man is here
Quote:
Calm down, Les.
Wont happen. When the man is on a mission, watch out. Like a coiled spring/snake, waiting to strike. It will end in blood. Well tears. Well a small scratch on the back of your hand, but it will happen.

Just how many gobs, clambering for his knob? Must be the old chum brigade.

The party on the left, are now the party on the right.