Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 04-09-2013, 10:10 PM
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiswickEagle View Post
AJAB
"WE LEAVE THE EU MARCH 2019"

Old 04-09-2013, 10:23 PM
A Fish without a Bike

sw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is heresw16girl Sam the man is here
dammit - I gave WCB a pos rep to make up for James' removal of rep; then I read the rest of the exchange and realise I have been conned.

A Trust is for life not just for Crisis
Old 04-09-2013, 10:26 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Haha! If it's any consolation, your message made me laugh (and my REP POWER seems suspiciously low compared to what it was, not that it matters or anything. Oh no). Also, check out the "Litecoins" thread for some related banter.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:29 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
I just pos repped that penis Biggineagle as I am booze addled oaf.
Banned by Moderators

Biggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBiggineagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Also, check out the "Litecoins" thread for some related banter.
Why?? Is there something dodgy with my investment ??

Banned by Moderators

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Celtic View Post
Ta mate

Old 04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
jft39

west country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is herewest country boy Sam the man is here
Quote:
You are worse than Biggineagle x James Melody x nathe's made-up girlfriend.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:32 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
phew

Old 04-09-2013, 10:41 PM

Selhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is hereSelhurst Celtic Sam the man is here
Quote:
+ CPFC2010ANDON's made up sprog.

That's how low I feel right now.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:42 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
+ CPFC2010ONANDON's made up sprog.

That's how low I feel right now.
Dont be to harsh on youself... but it really is that bad

Old 04-09-2013, 10:43 PM
jft39

It could be worse - CPFC2010ANDON gave me positive reputation the other day which really f~cked me up.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:44 PM

It's 'too' you thick twat.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:48 PM
Banned by Moderators

Quote:
It could be worse - CPFC2010ANDON gave me positive reputation the other day which really f~cked me up.
Even worse SC gave me pos tonight, which I thought was a bit of a wrongun, but even worse was the "you are a thoroughly decent chap biggin" post with it. Now that ****s you up big time.

Old 04-09-2013, 10:51 PM
jft39

I've had a positive from SC as well but unfortunately it was HIV.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:15 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
WCB and SC are becoming the Mike and Bernie Winters of rep.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-09-2013, 06:36 AM
Shields Utd Futsal Club

Location: Between Jamaica and St Maarten but Sutton for the summer
Timbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is hereTimbo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Mike & Bernie Wankers would be a more apt description......particularly the more junior of the partners
Old 05-09-2013, 06:55 AM
jft39

Comedy genius from racism's Timbo, there.
Old 05-09-2013, 06:56 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Which one's which?
Old 05-09-2013, 07:32 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Which one's which?
Hey, you think I'm dumb enough to answer that question ??!!

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 05-09-2013, 07:56 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Well, both the bros are dead so I don't think they'll get upset. And WCB is just a fictional character. (He's not even from the West Country for crissakes.)