Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 02-02-2012, 09:44 AM
...well, I was in '99...

Andy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAndy in Rome came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Put a smile on my face just remembering it... one of the best experiences ever at a Palace game.

Danny Butterfield will always be remembered with fondness!
Old 02-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Otis McOtis

Thanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThanet Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Absolutely amazing hat-trick ! Still makes me smile now when I think of it.

Hot summer's day and sticky black tarmac, feeding ducks in the park and wishing you were far away -
Paul Weller
Old 02-02-2012, 10:01 AM

EldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEldraththeSane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Louis
Thanks to one poster on the betting threads, an even better one for a number of people who took advantage of the bookies' wrong odds of up to 50/1 on Butterfield scoring first
Is it wrong of me to be upset about the late consolation goal...? had 10 on him as first goalscorer and another 10 on as last goalscorer at 50s.

Old 02-02-2012, 10:02 AM
Keep Believing

Ant1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love againAnt1982 lets there be sunlight, lets there be rain, lets the brokenhearted love again
Great, great night. Despite all the troubles we had, this is probably one of my favourite Palace memories. Was so chuffed for him.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:19 AM

kiwikev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekiwikev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekiwikev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekiwikev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekiwikev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekiwikev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekiwikev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekiwikev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekiwikev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekiwikev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minekiwikev : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Also worth mentioning the contribution of one Alan Lee...... ALAN..............
Old 02-02-2012, 10:23 AM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwikev
Also worth mentioning the contribution of one Alan Lee...... ALAN..............
Nah. Butterfield Day belongs to Danny alone.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old 02-02-2012, 10:24 AM
T-T-T-T-Techno Boogie

FraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFraserH came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
wow was that 2 years ago, legendary.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:34 AM

theshefschef knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!theshefschef knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!theshefschef knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!theshefschef knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!theshefschef knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!theshefschef knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!theshefschef knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!theshefschef knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!theshefschef knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!theshefschef knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!theshefschef knows there's no such thing as tomorrow, only one-two-three-go!
Great night. There was a link to some of the Palace Radio commentary on here at some point, which was almost as brilliant, but I can't seem to find it at the moment!

Can't believe it was 2 years though!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
An amazing night!
Old 02-02-2012, 10:37 AM
Palace Radio chap

PengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkPengeEagle sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Quote:
Originally Posted by theshefschef
Great night. There was a link to some of the Palace Radio commentary on here at some point, which was almost as brilliant, but I can't seem to find it at the moment!

Can't believe it was 2 years though!
I've got it somewhere, as I was the co-commentator going totally mental in the background when the 3rd goal went in, whilst Eamonn was attempting to describe one of the most surreal moments in recent Palace history.

I'll try and find it and post it up soon.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Palace Radio chap

itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/crystal-palace-football.../id354553518

This should work.... I'm blocked from the site at work, so can someone let me know if it doesnt.
Old 02-02-2012, 10:39 AM
Question!

AJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAJ's right boot came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
It was a brilliant night!

Now repeat after me "I AM FREE".
Old 02-02-2012, 10:57 AM
Palace Radio chap

Quote:
Originally Posted by PengeEagle
itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/crystal-palace-football.../id354553518

This should work.... I'm blocked from the site at work, so can someone let me know if it doesnt.
or:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 02-02-2012, 11:02 AM
Regretting my username...

stinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is herestinky Sam the man is here
a very very special night

Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
Old 02-02-2012, 01:57 PM

Glazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGlazier69 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
FFS Butts!
Old 02-02-2012, 01:59 PM
Chamakh's Hairdresser

rhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for yourhynoeagle is just too good for you
2 years ago already?! Time flies.

Follow me on http://http://twitter.com/RyWalCP
Old 03-02-2012, 12:33 PM
Safe European Home

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Second Dannyversary and I still don't believe that it happened
Old 03-02-2012, 01:46 PM

SeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet

Just love the Butterfield ear-to-ear grin. Great night that was!

I always forget that they scored at the end, I don't think I was too focussed by then!

Old 03-02-2012, 05:35 PM
Hitman

Cartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawnCartoon Head lets the band keep playing on and on and on, til the break of dawn
groove armada even wrote a song about him,its called......'butterfield good'

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 05-05-2012, 10:24 PM
cheeks

beef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is herebeef Sam the man is here
Really was an awesome night, I missed the first goal and caught the rest of the match in the pub on campus....where I got very drunk