Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Old 23-06-2017, 02:56 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
Not saying hes a bad player but hes very very over rated on here. Has a good game 1 in every 3 then gets injured....
Old 23-06-2017, 03:00 PM

Herb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I wish we could sell him, Tomkins and Mutch for a total of 20 mil and cut our losses. Would be the steal of the century
Old 23-06-2017, 03:02 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
I like CW. Mobile unit that will be a great understudy to CB. He's faster than people give credit for.
Old 23-06-2017, 03:02 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb View Post
I wish we could sell him, Tomkins and Mutch for a total of 20 mil and cut our losses. Would be the steal of the century
Tomkins is a decent player.
A cut above what we have at the moment.
Old 23-06-2017, 03:14 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Do you actually support Palace? Mutch I can understand, but the other two are decent PL players. Tomkins was a warrior at the end of the last season. He had an admittedly slow start, but even then he scored a few important goals.
Old 23-06-2017, 03:14 PM
Behind Enemy Lines.

MFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is hereMFBias Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
He's not a number 10, he's a striker. Not mobile enough and doesn't have the passing game to play 10. Think he's a very good player mind.
He is a target man, dont know how you could see him as an attacking midfielder. (agreeing with you)
Old 23-06-2017, 03:17 PM

ANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietANDYEAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Tomkins and Wickham(when fit) are both good players and are worth more than 20 million in the current market. Why would we sell them?
Mutch is a write off.
Old 23-06-2017, 03:33 PM
FA Qualified-Durham 1978

theCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettheCoach came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
As much as a lot on here including myself would like to see CW succeed, unfortunately i see him mostly as stand in cover for Benteke if injured, rested/subbed.
As for being a starter alongside CB, for me that would not work as we need a pairing that complement eachother rather than clash as they would if played alongside, even in a Front Three i have doubts if CW has the subtly and movement to complement the system.
But i do wish him a speedy return to fitness as we badly need his physical presence to call on for cover should CB get injured, which in realty we have been lucky to have got away with to date.
Wickham will be superb cover for tekkers and on the odd occasion would like to see how they perform together (though most likely when chasing a game).
Probably a fit Wickham would make for best cover we could hope for.
Personally I will be cheering on his every effort.
If he or his family is reading this then maybe his time out may long term be just the missing link in him realising his early potential.
Martin o Neil once said he was more in love with being a footballer than being in love with football.
So many young players particularly in the 18-21 age bracket fail to push on.

In Connor I believe !!!!
Old 23-06-2017, 03:35 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Bit weird to want Tompkins out given he was a huge part of the reason we got all those points under BFS and stayed up.
Old 23-06-2017, 03:36 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Benteke and Wickham are adept at using their heads and their feet, and by no means immobile. Absolutely no reason they couldn't be effective in tandem, especially in our more 'salty' games
Old 23-06-2017, 11:18 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Great news for Connor To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 23-06-2017, 11:22 PM
Banned by Moderators

jimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjimmy the gent came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
What the **** is a golfing accident?
Old 23-06-2017, 11:22 PM

audreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaudreytatou came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Nest View Post
Great news for Connor To view the link you have to Register or Login
I actually clicked on that!
Old 23-06-2017, 11:30 PM

Eagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is hereEagle's Nest Sam the man is here
Old 23-06-2017, 11:32 PM

Herb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineHerb : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
Do you actually support Palace? Mutch I can understand, but the other two are decent PL players. Tomkins was a warrior at the end of the last season. He had an admittedly slow start, but even then he scored a few important goals.
No, I support some other team and that's why I want Palace to improve by replacing average players with better ones

Both would only be back-ups at this level and that is if they managed to stay fit, which they can't. Tomkins was terrible in the first half of the season and improved with Sakho, but can't be relied on due to his consistent injuries and occasional F-ups
Old 23-06-2017, 11:56 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by audreytatou View Post
I actually clicked on that!
Me too. Is that story legit? I have always found that CDeB a bit creepy and having an excuse to lay his hands on people in pain kind of clinches it.
Old 24-06-2017, 01:25 AM

Bozzi is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverBozzi is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverBozzi is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverBozzi is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverBozzi is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverBozzi is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverBozzi is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverBozzi is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverBozzi is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet coverBozzi is off to the club shop to look for a Palace duvet cover
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Every effort was made to squash the rumours
This deserved more.
Old 24-06-2017, 01:47 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bozzi View Post
This deserved more.
Not as much as my 'I fear we may have rushed into this a little bit' post on the new manager thread shortly after the FDB announcement. Bless you, PeterH, lone appreciator
Old 25-06-2017, 07:23 AM

aashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineaashman12 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Tomkins? You freaking sure
Old 25-06-2017, 07:39 AM
pdemeagle @eaglism

eaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteaglebhoy came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Tomkins who bossed our back 4 v Hull straight back from injury when we were almost expecting Luka to have to fill in at CB beforehand ? Yeah ok

Proud of the lads that saved us in 2010/11 and of the Lads who brought us up 2012/13 and then kept us in the PL in 2013/14, at last !

Honestly never thought I'd see a CPFC win at Old Trafford in my Lifetime, I will always remember Manchester United 1-2 Crystal Palace on 30/11/11, not to mention Dazzas Goal :D