Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Memory Lane

Notices

Memory Lane Memories and nostalgia about Crystal Palace F.C

Old 05-08-2017, 11:37 AM
Made in Bromley

monkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se9 eagles View Post
Burnley away in a Cup replay early 80s.Lost to a twice taken last minute penalty.The special train was stoned on the way out of the place and stopped.We all jumped off and started hurling railway ballast into the darkness where the stones were coming from.My mate ducked down to pick some more and when he popped back up I've done him full force in the back of the head.Out cold but thought I'd killed him.We still laugh about it now
I went to the league game up there that season a few weeks before and we had the same problem, when we got on the special after the game the police told us to draw the curtains in case of flying glass!! They weren't kidding, as the train slowly moved out of the station it was like Clint Eastwood in the Gauntlet!! Everything they could possibly throw came flying over this wall, all part of the fun back then!!
Old 05-08-2017, 11:56 AM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Blackpool 08. No idea what the score was, maybe 2 2. Lost my jacket on the preceding night out and got soaked for 90 minutes in the uncovered away end by the sea.
Old 05-08-2017, 12:15 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by monkey View Post
The obvious one is the Anfield 9-0, especially as I had my leg in plaster, but it was my first trip up there and I've always been proud to say I was there!! So instead I'm going for one that really did hurt and stuck in my throat for a long time......
Strangely, I have almost fond memories of being there that night.

I think it's a mixture of how well the Palace fans supported the team, meeting some great Liverpool fans and maybe it's knowing we had the last laugh at the cup semi.

I've definitely been more down travelling home after a match than I was that day. I think it's also because it was a brilliant Liverpool performance, and Aldridge's last match, so we felt some hope that Palace would improve under Coppell and that we'd be unlikely to meet such a good team again that year.

It's always more depressing when you're thumped by a naff team.
Old 05-08-2017, 01:08 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson View Post
7-1 at Huddersfield was fun....Or was it 7-0?!
7-1. To be honest I left at 4-0 - had better places to be than that dump.
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 05-08-2017, 07:52 PM

EmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineEmmerGreenEagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Blackpool 08. No idea what the score was, maybe 2 2. Lost my jacket on the preceding night out and got soaked for 90 minutes in the uncovered away end by the sea.
Yes, 2-2. Beattie and Ifill scored. Yes it was torrential rain. Crappy uncovered away end
Old 06-08-2017, 04:48 PM
Made in Bromley

monkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemonkey : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Strangely, I have almost fond memories of being there that night.

I think it's a mixture of how well the Palace fans supported the team, meeting some great Liverpool fans and maybe it's knowing we had the last laugh at the cup semi.

I've definitely been more down travelling home after a match than I was that day. I think it's also because it was a brilliant Liverpool performance, and Aldridge's last match, so we felt some hope that Palace would improve under Coppell and that we'd be unlikely to meet such a good team again that year.

It's always more depressing when you're thumped by a naff team.
Spot on, it was one of those 'I was there games' and Liverpool were so good back in the 70's and 80's I was just chuffed to have finally made it to Anfield and once they were 3 or 4 up I was passed caring and just enjoyed the atmosphere!!
Old 06-08-2017, 05:15 PM

bestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebestperch : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
I left Huddersfield when they scored the seventh when I'm sure there was about 20 mins to play. At the time there seemed to be a pattern emerging as we'd lost by six at QPR on the last day of the previous season, but in between the two there was an entertaining 3-2 win at Barnsley.
Old 12-08-2017, 12:26 PM
Back writing about Palace

Grim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGrim Reaper : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baffled Bob 2 View Post
League Cup semi final against Arsenal. I think we lost the first leg at home 2-0. I had it in my head that if we got an early goal in the away leg it was back on. Like that was going to happen.

I think we were 2-0 down at half time (4-0 on aggregate) and people were queuing to leave the Clock End at half time.

Then I got on the tube and there was some IRA bomb scare thing and we were held in the tunnel for about an hour. So I didn't even get home early.

What year was this?
I felt the same - Norwich had gone there and won 4-2 after being 2-0 down so it wasn't an impossible dream.

Ended up in the home end.....four seats away from the Cup tied Chris Armstrong. Spent a while wondering how I'd react when we scored given I was surrounded by Arsenal fans......but PAlace never gave me the chance to find out.
The One More Point book is underway....and only 12 years late. This will be a book about not just One More Point but a look at all fanzines and their impact. It will look at what it was like being a Palace fan and football fan back in the 80s/90s. If you have comments, memories or just to remind me some (most likely drunken) incident back in the day then please PM me. And if you can think of a decent title then please step right up!
Old 12-08-2017, 08:35 PM

wrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minewrightchipvcfc : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Se9 eagles View Post
Burnley away in a Cup replay early 80s.Lost to a twice taken last minute penalty.The special train was stoned on the way out of the place and stopped.We all jumped off and started hurling railway ballast into the darkness where the stones were coming from.My mate ducked down to pick some more and when he popped back up I've done him full force in the back of the head.Out cold but thought I'd killed him.We still laugh about it now
That was a mad night remember walking threw train when it finally got back to euston must have been 3 or 4 am train was in bad state many windows smashed
Old 16-08-2017, 11:53 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietFourtyTwo came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Slightly left field mention, but purely for the context and how long I had been waiting for the match, but the 1-0 loss to Huddersfield under Holloway I hated. I had been living up here for 10 years at that point, and it had already been postponed to midweek because of the FA Cup.

We hadn't been doing that well leading up to the game, but Huddersfield had been looking even worse - I think six without a win (or maybe even a goal), so thought we might see the start of a recovery back to automatic promotion. It was about as cold as I can remember it being, and the match itself was one which was the sort of game that neither side deserved anything from. I came away so pissed off at how bad we'd both been, and then the "banter" I got afterwards just compounded it all.

I think you could probably add West Brom away under Holloway in the first season back to the list as well - and in many ways Saturday gone reminded me of that sort of performance - we both had 11 men on the pitch, but one lot knew exactly what they should be doing, and delivered, and the other team just didn't seem to have any kind of game plan. Lost 2-0, and I don't think we troubled them all game. Interestingly, I think Punch came on (for Guedioura, as this was the match he cracked his ribs), and put in one of the worst performances I have seen from a player.

But Arsenal away when we got relegated always wins for me - ended up both me and my brother being lifted out of the front of the crowd due to trouble kicking off, and having to trudge along the pitch behind the goal with the entire Arsenal crowd almost goading us.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:22 PM

The Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Norwoodsman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Haven't been to many aways, but a 0-2 at Plymouth in I think 2005/6 season was particularly shite and endured with an absolutely savage hangover. We were rubbish and they scored after about one minute and then got the second right at the end as I recall it.

I was staying down with a mate for weekend and the train had broken down for about 3 hours the night before about 5 miles outside Plymouth, causing my group to get completely paralytic while waiting to get rescued.

We then went from the game to a house party hosted at my friends place and a load of dodgy bastards turned up and my friend's purse got stolen. All in all not the best weekend in the South West.
Old 16-08-2017, 12:52 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Norwoodsman View Post
Haven't been to many aways, but a 0-2 at Plymouth in I think 2005/6 season was particularly shite and endured with an absolutely savage hangover. We were rubbish and they scored after about one minute and then got the second right at the end as I recall it.

I was staying down with a mate for weekend and the train had broken down for about 3 hours the night before about 5 miles outside Plymouth, causing my group to get completely paralytic while waiting to get rescued.

We then went from the game to a house party hosted at my friends place and a load of dodgy bastards turned up and my friend's purse got stolen. All in all not the best weekend in the South West.
I went to that one. There's something I don't like about that ground, it's very er, concrete or seems that way.
Old 16-08-2017, 04:14 PM

Mictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMictor Voses came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I've only be attending away games regularly for the past seven years so can't give some of the examples from the real dark days of the 80's. However, for me it has to be the 4-1 drubbing at Bristol City the year we won promotion. I had to peg it to get in the ground before kick off due a bomb scare in the city centre only to see us go 2-0 down within 10 minutes. How Freedman turned that around is still a miracle to me.
Old 16-08-2017, 05:20 PM
rusty body, strong engine

stamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstamford triumph came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim Reaper View Post
That was a really grim away day. Took my niece and nephew to their first ever game. It also proved to be their last. Not quite sure why.....
Old 17-08-2017, 02:35 PM

big bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbig bad John came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Away to Coventry on a friday night in March of 73 a few weeks before Big Mal took over. Lost 0-2 but it could easily have been six or seven. We were pathetic and poor David Payne who played right back that night got absolutely destroyed by Cov winger Tommy Hutchison. We didn't have an attempt on goal all night. Only two coaches of Palace fans, all sprinkled around the ground making no noise at all. Think Hammond played in goal for the injured Jacko. Just like Hennessy does today, he used to get the blame for everything.
Mentioned to David Payne a few years ago about the runaround that Hutchison gave him. He laughed and said, " if you think that was bad you should have seen the show Steve Heighway made of me at Liverpool one year."
Had a lot more disappointing results down the years, but that display made us realize that we probably weren't good enough for the top division. A year and a half later we were travelling to Halifax.
Old 17-08-2017, 03:01 PM

Eaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEaglesfan1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
In order:

1) Millwall 3-0 Palace 2011
2) Brighton 3-0 Palace 2013
3) West Ham 3-0 Palace 2017

(I left out the 3-0 defeat away to Crawley in the 2013 pre-season)

FFS MURRAY!
Old 17-08-2017, 03:05 PM

PalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minePalaceOfVariety : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Lost 6-1 or maybe it was 6-0 to QPR away. The big bummer was that I brought my daughter and was telling her how great away games are and the atmosphere would be great! How wrong could you be! Luckly she still comes to home games when she can.
Old 17-08-2017, 03:11 PM

thomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minethomo12345 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Play off final vs west ham (in Cardiff) just for the pure fact i was 15 and got beat up, outside the train station while the old bill just stood there! For that reason alone i hate wales
He plays for ivory coast
But he loves palace the most
We've got wilfried zaha
Old 17-08-2017, 03:50 PM

dannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdannyb1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Coventry 2011 POTD 3-0 there was nothing much "fun" or "on tour" that day.
And the rapist was doing us.

Like because they have the new stadium all of a sudden they think the're it, I once went to their old Goldstone Ground when they could only get 12ish k crowds lol, then they became homeless tramps.
Old 17-08-2017, 04:00 PM
What, no boat?

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
Oxford away, Boxing day, 1998 it rained a little bit.

We did win though so not the worst but bloody cold and wet.