Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Off Topic » Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum

Notices

Computers, Gaming and Mobile Forum All things computer, internet, mobile, tablet and video game related.

Old 12-08-2017, 08:49 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Very tempted to go with Donkey at that price. Might then finally be able to upgrade on that gen 1 Fire TV.
Old 13-08-2017, 09:19 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
If I too take the plunge and buy a Sports Donkey will I also need to buy a VPN?
We're on Virgin broadband so we are likely to be restricted by their clamping down on streaming the footie.
Old 13-08-2017, 09:21 PM

palacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpalacelad197o came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
We're on Virgin broadband so we are likely to be restricted by their clamping down on streaming the footie.
I would recommend a VPN if using vermin beee T or sly
Old 13-08-2017, 09:32 PM

1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here1905 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberry mivi View Post
It's worked all weekend for me without a VPN and performed well. Do you guys in the UK really need a VPN for streaming football nowadays?
Old 13-08-2017, 10:10 PM

upperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineupperteir : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Still no issues with sportsmania just saying
Old 13-08-2017, 11:15 PM
Exploring....

Neil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineNeil : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
I don't plan on getting one.
Old 14-08-2017, 05:37 AM
The Sun Is Often Out

Trist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineTrist : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
XMBC - KODI

I'm on VM and haven't used a VPN. No issues so far.
Old 14-08-2017, 08:16 AM

TheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
For those interested, I tried out Sports Donkey with a Day Pass on Saturday to see what it was like, amazing is all I can say

I have been struggling with free add on's in Kodi for a few years now and rarely was I able to watch the whole game in an acceptable quality (VERY frustrating)

Signed up, paid (was a little concerned that I had to give credit card details and address etc but decided to go ahead as so many on here already have it) logged in and got a great quality stream in my browser.

I am on a metered 4G connection as I have no reliable fixed line broadband and the data usage on SD quality was 2GB for the 2 hours so more than ok with me....

Will go for the year and set up on my KODI box under the TV, just need something worth watching on it now after Saturday, lol

Thanks to all who gave advice.

Anyone on the fence about going with this I would definitely say go for it !!
Old 14-08-2017, 08:23 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWildcard View Post
For those interested, I tried out Sports Donkey with a Day Pass on Saturday to see what it was like, amazing is all I can say

I have been struggling with free add on's in Kodi for a few years now and rarely was I able to watch the whole game in an acceptable quality (VERY frustrating)

Signed up, paid (was a little concerned that I had to give credit card details and address etc but decided to go ahead as so many on here already have it) logged in and got a great quality stream in my browser.

I am on a metered 4G connection as I have no reliable fixed line broadband and the data usage on SD quality was 2GB for the 2 hours so more than ok with me....

Will go for the year and set up on my KODI box under the TV, just need something worth watching on it now after Saturday, lol

Thanks to all who gave advice.

Anyone on the fence about going with this I would definitely say go for it !!
Glad you had no problems mate, I was a little concerned about you as I remembered you said you had shit Internet. There's a link a page back that will allow you to sign up for 42 quid for 12 months. Thats an incredible price.
Old 14-08-2017, 08:48 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Where's the £42 for the year subs on SD. I can only see it for a bullseye, unless there is a code?
Old 14-08-2017, 08:51 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Try the link on here someone put a few days ago. Think it was something like WELCOMEBACK as a code. If it's not where the link takes you then it's probabaly expired
Old 14-08-2017, 08:52 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Post 6693 it was. Would grab that price while it's there if it still is.
Old 14-08-2017, 08:58 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Cheers guys.

I'm in two minds with mine what to do. I currently run SD and Flawless (for the next month). I had mixed issues over the weekend with Flawless. At times excellent, at times a bit of buffer/jumping and a tint of blue around everything on the screen. I switched at one point to Sports Donkey and was largely fine. I don't really want to be subscribing to two stream suppliers but at the same token was a reliable one and Flawless offer a lot more devices that can be run on meaning I can view all round the house. Will see next weekend how things go.
Old 14-08-2017, 09:05 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

I'm into my third year with Sports Donkey and sticking with what I know works. You go for the 3-4-3 Flawless option with stb emu facility if you want to though Both options shit all over $ky anyway.
Old 14-08-2017, 09:12 AM

Haha - maybe Palace should adopt my theory and go for FdB and Sam Allardyce covering both bases .
Old 14-08-2017, 09:14 AM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Haha - maybe Palace should adopt my theory and go for FdB and Sam Allardyce covering both bases .
Could be expensive
Old 14-08-2017, 09:17 AM

TheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldTheWildcard was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
WELCOMEBACK was the code I used
Old 14-08-2017, 09:28 AM

Cheers
Old 14-08-2017, 01:52 PM

strawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietstrawberry mivi came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Well, I've only gone and done it.
Thanks for the code.
Onward with the learning curve.
Old 14-08-2017, 01:58 PM
not Chong.....

Cheech would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCheech would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCheech would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCheech would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCheech would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCheech would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCheech would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCheech would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCheech would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCheech would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turningCheech would live that day over and over, but the world won't stop turning
Yeah I signed up for the donkey on the weekend too, wish I'd done it last season now!

Quick question though, how do I instal it onto kodi? Had to watch it on the ipad as couldn't work it out. I use the wookie build on a firestick if that helps. Ta