Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Away Fans End

Notices

Away Fans End The away fans end

Old 10-08-2017, 05:58 PM

Coastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCoastal Palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
You've managed to stay up, so there is always hope.
Aw bless.
Xx.
Old 10-08-2017, 05:59 PM

Purepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPurepalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONFG View Post
You say that, but what's with all the Palace JCLs who have come out of the woodwork, two above with join dates last month...hmmmm....
Congrats Miss Marple, got me bang to rights. I started supporting Palace in June just like you started supporting the Falmer feckwits in 2014.

Oh and Palace are the first, last and only club I support. Be a good lad and let us know your first team.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:33 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ'sLoveMonkey View Post
I can feel a Colombian day coming on here. To be fair most of Brighton is like a drug haven so will be easy to arrange
P(r)oppers.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:37 PM
XXVII

little al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is herelittle al Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ONFG View Post
I quit watching European football the day you were leading 1-0 against ten men with less than ten minutes to go at Wembley, on your way to finally eclipsing our Charity Shield win after over 100 years of trying, scooping your first major domestic honours in the process and on your way onto the European footballing stage, and I just thought "No fuc k it! No Palace in Europe then I don't want to know."

I've concentrated on the domestic game exclusively ever since.
You should have stopped watching European football in 1991 then, when we finished 3rd in the top flight, and actually did qualify for Europe, only for the FA to change the rules at the end of the season.
Old 10-08-2017, 06:42 PM
One Henry Hughton

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
I can feel a Colombian day coming on here. To be fair most of Brighton is like a drug haven so will be easy to arrange
Nice colours just needs a touch of black.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 10-08-2017, 07:39 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
The stick Joel Ward's getting on NSC is amusing. How they think Bruno is better sums them up, I don't just dig fun at Brighton for no reason but it's not biased to say Bruno is going to get skinned alive at this level.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:48 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
You really are bitter about us aren't you? So none of your fans ever been hypocritical like saying that you have lived within you means in the last 7 years and not made a loss and just made profit?
It is Brighton fans whose mantra has been that clubs should live within their means, hence they are constantly ridiculed for not doing so. Whether other clubs live within their means or not is an irrelevance to everyone apart from Brighton fans - except when their hypocrisy is being pointed out to embarrass them.

Please let me know if you need it explaining to you again, I'll be happy to oblige.
Old 10-08-2017, 07:59 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by thereichstuff View Post
Their fans will love being the media darlings this season .
Well that is going to depend on their results, and of course if they do get a few good wins I wonder how the taquins will like the condescending pat on the head they can expect from the media
Old 10-08-2017, 08:06 PM

ONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineONFG : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purepalace View Post
Congrats Miss Marple, got me bang to rights. I started supporting Palace in June just like you started supporting the Falmer feckwits in 2014.

Oh and Palace are the first, last and only club I support. Be a good lad and let us know your first team.
First team - Palace (Surrey born and bred after all)
Second - BHA
Old 10-08-2017, 08:13 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard Russell View Post
You've managed to stay up, so there is always hope.
4 times, do you think you can?
Old 10-08-2017, 08:47 PM

Spindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpindle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
The stick Joel Ward's getting on NSC is amusing. How they think Bruno is better sums them up, I don't just dig fun at Brighton for no reason but it's not biased to say Bruno is going to get skinned alive at this level.
From what I saw v athletico he instantly pinged the ball straight backwards first time every single time it was passed to him. He knows he's out of his depth.
Old 10-08-2017, 09:02 PM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
They think Bruno is better than our back up right back? Even if it were true, what does this mean?
Old 11-08-2017, 12:11 AM
All Ivory Coast ain't we?

danpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is heredanpalace07 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SwoopingGull View Post
Going to so funny on this site when we stay up. So much egg on your face on this thread
yet another Tarquin coming from nowhere on the BBS. The AFW will be full of the slimy rats coming up for the first game at their soulless bowl
Old 12-08-2017, 06:36 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Didn't get skinned alive against city though did he ,unlike your back 3 against hudders
Old 12-08-2017, 06:40 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matbha View Post
Didn't get skinned alive against city though did he ,unlike your back 3 against hudders
2 flattered you and you know it. Having said that losing to City is no disgrace

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 12-08-2017, 06:42 PM
Dog Rough

SJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is hereSJ'sLoveMonkey Sam the man is here
Quote:
Blimey your first game ever in the PL finished 10 minutes ago and the first thing you do is log on to a Palace site!

THE FIST BUMPERS
Old 12-08-2017, 06:46 PM

matbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minematbha : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
2 flattered you and you know it. Having said that losing to City is no disgrace
Agreed they are a very good side and not getting thrashed was a bonus ,our season starts next week was never getting anything today
Old 12-08-2017, 10:04 PM

andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980 andy1980
Quote:
Think Bruno done really well. Wouldn't want to play that defencive every week but don't mind it if it's only against the top teams.
Before Andy claims that I think what how Bloom runs the club is wrong - that isn't something I've ever believed. I'm happy for the fool to waste as much money as he wants on this vanity project, even if it means losing 40m in one season on a shit or bust roll of the dice for promotion.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
Old 12-08-2017, 11:15 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy1980 View Post
Think Bruno done really well. Wouldn't want to play that defencive every week but don't mind it if it's only against the top teams.
Good luck with that hope when you find out that the "easy" teams aren't so easy
Old 12-08-2017, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Good luck with that hope when you find out that the "easy" teams aren't so easy
Agreed a big struggle is on the cards for both of us I reckon