Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Other Sport » World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 15-06-2018, 01:44 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
The real action starts at 8:00.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 15-06-2018, 10:28 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Anybody with the WWE Network should check out Bruce Prichard's podcast this week. They have some good shows but this week concerns AJ Styles time in TNA.
Old 15-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
The real action starts at 8:00.

I watched this live last night. It was very good and entertaining.

I hope NJPW and WWE could find a way to have a crossover but I can’t see them doing it unless it as NXT.
Old 15-06-2018, 04:25 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
You'd lose everything thats really good about new japan by bringing it into the WWE
Old 17-06-2018, 02:55 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Oh look, NXT Takeover was brilliant. What a surprise.
Old 17-06-2018, 03:48 PM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Also KEITH LEE! I know his signing is one of the worst kept secrets in wrestling at the moment, but it was cool to finally see him get the “look who’s in the crowd” bit.
Old 17-06-2018, 04:23 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
Also KEITH LEE! I know his signing is one of the worst kept secrets in wrestling at the moment, but it was cool to finally see him get the “look who’s in the crowd” bit.
Dont tell me WWE have signed KEITH LEEEEEEE!!!!!! OMG what a surprise
Old 19-06-2018, 07:46 PM
43% Burnt

Big Cass released. Fairwell to the 7ft Trump supporting div.
Old 20-06-2018, 03:57 PM
43% Burnt

Ah shit. RIP Vader

Old 20-06-2018, 04:10 PM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDaniel_Nash will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDaniel_Nash will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDaniel_Nash will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDaniel_Nash will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDaniel_Nash will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDaniel_Nash will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDaniel_Nash will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDaniel_Nash will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDaniel_Nash will cross the room to turn the lights down lowDaniel_Nash will cross the room to turn the lights down low
Quote:
Big Cass released. Fairwell to the 7ft Trump supporting div.
Who'd have thought that Carmella would be the only one left from the three of them.
Old 20-06-2018, 07:28 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ah shit. RIP Vader

Oh no, just saw this.

RIP Vader
Old 23-06-2018, 11:47 AM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Apparently Big Cass' release was due to some alcohol fueled shennanigans on the recent European Tour and his recent segment with a "little person" on Smackdown dressed as Daniel Bryan. He was supposed to deliver a big boot and walk away but, had been pitching a full-blown beat down which everyone refused. He went straight to Vince to pitch the idea who also refused and he went ahead and did it anyway.

He had developed an attitude issue after that apparently and the Euro Tour didn't help so he was released. Did not even get a "wish you well in future endeavours" message.

Sucks about Vader - in the space of two years he had gone from a huge star destorying all in his path at the Rumble ('96?) to a jobber. Wasn't his last match on TV something like vs. Edge on Sunday Night Heat? Ridiculous.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!