Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 15-07-2015, 03:21 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
DO NOT bump old threads from previous transfer windows!

Thank you.
Old 15-07-2015, 03:45 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Best thread since the Cabaye one. Thank you.
Old 16-07-2015, 02:08 PM
Let it Be

Riccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineRiccardo : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Are we not going to get Brian Deane then ?
Old 16-07-2015, 02:21 PM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riccardo View Post
Are we not going to get Brian Deane then ?
Not to mention Allan Shearer.

Damn that TAK treading on our dreams.
Old 16-07-2015, 02:26 PM
Formerly Oxted Eagle

igl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineigl : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Or Gary Bennett, DaNuge etc etc!
Old 17-07-2015, 02:13 PM
Setting sail.

TAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is hereTAK Sam the man is here
DaNuge is allowed, we can live in hope.

But seriously for a new window open a new thread, to show relevance and so people do not have to trawl through pages of old out of date rumours or speculation.

Just for sceagle who can't read the thread title.
Old 05-01-2018, 11:27 PM
Setting sail.

Seriously people.
Closed Thread