Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2018, 02:29 PM
Slip it!

Abjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietAbjekt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fella View Post
With that news, we'll still go back in and offer 7.
Old 30-01-2018, 02:49 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Fella View Post
"Look, ya know, Niasse was someone we were interested in, and i did a deal with Big Sam as he wouldnt sell me Yan, but during the 6th hour of his... er.... medical we ran the numbers and something didn't add up. So we...er.... sent him back...again. Oh and FFP".
"Look, Niasse, I am sure one day we will all look back on this and laugh but here is the thing... we thought Everton had offered us Nugent, who it turns out does not even play for Everton, and well, we were so embarrased that we did not know how to tell you, so we let the medical go ahead, but the blunt truth is that there is a taxi waiting for you outside and we are only willing to pay for 20% of the fee up front."
Old 30-01-2018, 02:52 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Allardyce says a lot of things.

"Yes, I know I ordered a pint of wine. Why the stares, lad? And bring a funnel while you're at it."
Old 31-01-2018, 01:13 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
I think many, like me, have written him off as being a diving cheat and therefore not welcome at this club.

Given that, at Everton, he wasn't given a number/peg/car park space/whatever it was and then didn't play that well in a poor Hull side on loan, coupled with the fact that his agent allegedly tried to move the goalposts on the summer deadline day deal move to us, indicates that there's more than enough to suggest he's one best avoided.

OK, so he may have scored a few goals, but (for me) there's other similar players with a better overall attitude/approach, rather than just recycle the same old targets from the last couple of windows.
He scored five goals in a crap Hull side in half a season and is Evertons top scorer with 6 goals and not a lot of minutes played.

All of the strikers bar the other Sakho (Wet Spam would never have sold to us) we were linked with have never scored a premier league goal.......
Old 31-01-2018, 01:14 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
he's better than nothing
Old 31-01-2018, 01:30 AM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
Wonder how much I will get back if I stick £50 quid on us not signing a striker. Its bound to happen, might aswell make the most of it.

Why is it so hard for us to sign strikers?! There are decent strikers out there who would be happy to come to us yet we cannot find them when every other club manages to do it just fine!

Even fecking Brighton have managed it!

Last edited by Jordan555x; 31-01-2018 at 01:34 AM.
Closed Thread