Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2018, 11:54 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chateauferret View Post
How can we be in for Wilshere on loan? We'd be mad to send Fosu-Mensah back and we've already said we're not sending Loftus-Cheek back.

Considering his loan spell at Bournemouth I'd probably sooner have 8 games of Loftus-Cheek than 13 of Wilshere, especially if the latter costs more.
It wouldn't be a loan, he is out of contract in summer!

TFM should be behind Ward as a RB on recent showings however I don't think we will send him back.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:56 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
He’s been their best player for weeks - no way would they let him go.
Old 31-01-2018, 12:09 AM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgrande View Post
really...as much as I think he is a ****,he is a great player.
I appreciate that he has skill and can pick a pass but I don't think he's as good as he use to be, at the moment anyway. (a bit like our Jonny Williams)

I think that in our current position he would be a luxury player which we can't really afford to have at the moment.
Old 31-01-2018, 12:12 AM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf View Post
I appreciate that he has skill and can pick a pass but I don't think he's as good as he use to be, at the moment anyway. (a bit like our Jonny Williams)

I think that in our current position he would be a luxury player which we can't really afford to have at the moment.
A bit like our Johnny Williams? Difficult not luv Johnny but that's a bit if a stretch. I think he was reminiscent of him when he was 15 or so which is probably why Arsenal were interested back then but it's not worked out for him.
Old 31-01-2018, 12:18 AM

Gregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
He’s been their best player for weeks - no way would they let him go.
This. Saw a lot of Arsenal over the Christmas period and he was nothing short of outstanding. Hope he keeps up his fitness because he's miles ahead of any of England's options in CM.
Old 31-01-2018, 12:19 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf View Post

Averages more passes a game than any of our players and only Sakho has a comparable pass completion rate. He is head and shoulders above any player we have in our midfield.
Old 31-01-2018, 12:39 AM

The Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
This. But we’re in dreamland if we think he’d ever end up at the Palace. No chance - he’s too good for Arsenal At the moment let alone us!

So much nonsense around transfers at the mo - it’s all bullshit.
Old 31-01-2018, 03:02 AM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
He has done himself a world of good coming back to form when Arsenal seemingly turned their back to him. If he wants to leave he can just wait out his contract until summer, there will be plenty of suitors and I doubt the fans can really hold it against him
Old 31-01-2018, 07:17 AM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz41 View Post
This. Saw a lot of Arsenal over the Christmas period and he was nothing short of outstanding. Hope he keeps up his fitness because he's miles ahead of any of England's options in CM.
Spot on
Old 31-01-2018, 07:40 AM

Palacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalacebear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I am not a fan of his at all, but he is a very good footballer. He has totally controlled the midfield in a number of games I have seen him in recently, especially against us at selhurst.

It would be great to get him to come to palace, but he’s another injury prone player, that would probably join our growing list.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:51 AM

norwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnorwoodeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He didn't play last night and was not on the bench. Injured again?
Old 31-01-2018, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by norwoodeagle View Post
He didn't play last night and was not on the bench. Injured again?
Apparently ill.
Closed Thread