Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » General Palace Discussion

Notices

General Palace Discussion General Palace talk - please keep transfer talk in the transfer forum.

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2018, 11:38 AM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Jordan Mutch watch - Vancouver Whitecaps

Whitecaps lost their last match 4-1, Mutch played, his first start.

Last edited by spt1978; 18-03-2018 at 11:42 AM.
Old 18-03-2018, 01:49 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
lets just hope he can see his contract out with us there and not have to ever be mentioned again
Old 18-03-2018, 02:06 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
He set up the one goal for Vancouver.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 18-03-2018, 05:32 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Played with 10 men after 30 minutes.

I read an interview with him... all he did was compare everything to England and whine about not getting any playing time... typical ex-pat.
Old 18-03-2018, 06:15 PM
Celestial Empire

Celestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is hereCelestial Empire Sam the man is here
I expect he'll 'do a Defoe' - play out his contract then sign for Cardiff on a free in the Summer.
Old 18-03-2018, 09:16 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post

I read an interview with him... all he did was compare everything to England and whine about not getting any playing time... typical ex-pat.
Was it 30 minutes when Mutch came on?
Old 18-03-2018, 09:17 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial Empire View Post
I expect he'll 'do a Defoe' - play out his contract then sign for Cardiff on a free in the Summer.
His contract doesn't end this summer
Old 18-03-2018, 09:32 PM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Was it 30 minutes when Mutch came on?
Old 19-03-2018, 04:58 AM
Top Banana

BUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBUNGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He will probably rip it up out there
Old 19-03-2018, 01:59 PM

essex_eagle89 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that faressex_eagle89 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that faressex_eagle89 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that faressex_eagle89 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that faressex_eagle89 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that faressex_eagle89 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that faressex_eagle89 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that faressex_eagle89 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that faressex_eagle89 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that faressex_eagle89 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that faressex_eagle89 stole the moon, stole a car. Could've made it to heaven but never got that far
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
He set up the one goal for Vancouver.
It was basically a 50 yard clearance which their attacker ran on to!
Old 19-03-2018, 02:43 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by essex_eagle89 View Post
Still went down as an assist.

Old 19-03-2018, 04:00 PM

gjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietgjohnk came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:

Did he go on about packed lunches too!!??
Old 19-03-2018, 04:14 PM
The Spiky One

Quote:
Here it is:

Quote:
Jordon Mutch wanted a change of environment. He got it … and he didn’t.
“It’s been great — the weather’s been like England,” the Vancouver Whitecaps’ midfielder joked after a damp, chilly practice at UBC earlier this week in preparation for Saturday’s match in Georgia against Atlanta FC (4:30 p.m. Pacific, on TSN2, TSN 1040).
“This morning was nice and wet, with no wind, so it was a nice morning to play football. This city is great — very similar to being in England, to be honest. The time difference is the only real change.”
The time difference … and playing time.
Mutch, a former England Under-21 international, had seen his playing time dwindle with Crystal Palace after joining the Eagles on a £4.75m transfer in 2015. He played 30 games for Palace, but made only four appearances last season — most of it on loan to Championship side Reading — and none this year.
He joined the Whitecaps on loan at the beginning of this month, seeing 20 minutes of effective action in Vancouver’s 2-1 win in Houston last Saturday. So far, the move has been exactly what he’d hoped for.
“I wanted a change of environment, and I felt like it fit perfectly … especially missing two years of regular football,” the 26-year-old said of his move across the Atlantic.
“(Not playing is) obviously difficult. But it happens to hundreds of players over various leagues. I’ve played in that league (English Premier), and I’ve proven myself, so it was disappointing to not get the opportunity at Crystal Palace.
“But when you don’t get an opportunity somewhere, another opportunity arises somewhere else. I’ll be looking to take this opportunity and make the most of it.”
The 6-foot-1, 180-pound Mutch looked poised and confident in Saturday’s match, subbing on for Russell Teibert in the 70th minute, and flashed some of the talent that made him a Premier League player for 10 years during training this week. He banged home some long shots in scrimmage, including a dipping shot from 25 yards that went over goalkeeper Brian Rowe before ricocheting off the crossbar and in.
While the MLS doesn’t have the skill level of the Premiership, the track-meet style of play demands its players have a high level of fitness. Mutch said he’s ready for whatever is asked of him.
“It’s an open game, a lot of counter-attack football, but very similar to English football,” he said. “I want to play anywhere. As long as I’m on the pitch, playing and helping the team for our goal, I’ll be happy, whether it’s offensively or defensively. I’ll bring the best I can in whichever role it is.
“It’s a change … but you know what? We’re all blessed, as footballers, to visit these places. It’ll be nice to have a change of environment to just the U.K., so I’m excited for what’s coming.”
Old 19-03-2018, 04:44 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
His contract doesn't end this summer
Nope, we've got another year of him unless someone wants to buy him.
Old 19-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Tunbridge Wells Massive

Dobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is hereDobbo Sam the man is here
I read a quote from him saying he was a box to box midfielder. Failed to mention that it takes him two minutes to get from one to the other !
Old 19-03-2018, 05:05 PM

jimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dobbo View Post
I read a quote from him saying he was a box to box midfielder. Failed to mention that it takes him two minutes to get from one to the other !
From one KFC box meal to the next?
Old 19-03-2018, 05:13 PM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by essex_eagle89 View Post
You mean it was a perfectly weighted 50 yard through ball?

Sublime, give the man a new contract right now.
Old 19-03-2018, 05:33 PM
Haram!!!!

Spindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is hereSpindle Sam the man is here
Racist wanker. Hope he gets proper crocked.
Old 19-03-2018, 05:35 PM
Lovely

brighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is herebrighton_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spindle View Post
Racist wanker. Hope he gets proper crocked.
I hope he plays a blinder and someone offers us 10 million for him.
Old 19-03-2018, 05:55 PM
Old skool BBSer

Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
I hope he plays a blinder and someone offers us 10 million for him.
This

Closed Thread