Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 16-03-2018, 09:51 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
I totally agree Harry, some on here talk absolute shite. Jach's time will come.
Where did I say it wouldn't, if you bother to read what I said I was actually defending him against a poster who called him shite. He made some silly errors, and made a few mistakes which will be coached out of him one would hope, these errors led me to express the opinion that he looked inexperienced, for want of a better description.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 16-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Likely just another one of those players who comes in, plays for the 23s a couple of times and disappears. Don't think there's anything to see here.
Unlikely that Bakary will flour and rise to the top? Roll on the next signing, where we will hopefully be scouring Europe for the cream of their leagues. Dough'nt write him off just yet - I'd be loave to judge him too early
Old 16-03-2018, 10:37 PM

Panther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is here
Well, if he turns out to be no good, we can always give him the Bakary Sack-o.
Old 16-03-2018, 11:07 PM
Semi retired idiot

penguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpenguin7 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince Hilaire's Afro View Post
Unlikely that Bakary will flour and rise to the top? Roll on the next signing, where we will hopefully be scouring Europe for the cream of their leagues. Dough'nt write him off just yet - I'd be loave to judge him too early
Having players on trial is like having your cake and eating it, but we may be making a bloomer if we sign him.
Old 16-03-2018, 11:19 PM
Fiddling the statistics

Eagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is hereEagle Kneevil Sam the man is here
It’ A yeast from me.
Old 17-03-2018, 12:06 AM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Where did I say it wouldn't, if you bother to read what I said I was actually defending him against a poster who called him shite. He made some silly errors, and made a few mistakes which will be coached out of him one would hope, these errors led me to express the opinion that he looked inexperienced, for want of a better description.
I did read your post and didn't refer to you in my reply did I? I was refering to Aashman 12.
Old 17-03-2018, 12:08 AM

SeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeaEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
No other clubs have eclaired an interest.
Old 17-03-2018, 08:33 AM
Keeping The Faith

gold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is heregold76 Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't think Jach is likely to play more than a handful of games for our first-team either to be honest.

Hopefully I'm wrong on both counts mind.
If we're safe before the Baggies game and they are down, which is more than likely to be honest.

Surely the last game, if it indeed has nothing riding on it, would be the perfect time to blood Jach
Old 17-03-2018, 11:12 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
Quote:
I don't think Jach is likely to play more than a handful of games for our first-team either to be honest.

Hopefully I'm wrong on both counts mind.
That statement makes our January window dealings even more bewildering, hopefully as you say you are proven wrong.
Now this new guy does not sound too promising, but lets give them all time and the chance to then prove us wrong.
Old 17-03-2018, 12:06 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by LuieJack View Post
That statement makes our January window dealings even more bewildering, hopefully as you say you are proven wrong.
Now this new guy does not sound too promising, but lets give them all time and the chance to then prove us wrong.
Jach is a Dougie signing I would imagine as Roy more likely to have had thevScandanavian inputs. So for those who think Dougie knows a great signing.......
Old 17-03-2018, 02:24 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
I did read your post and didn't refer to you in my reply did I? I was refering to Aashman 12.
And yet you were quoting a Harry Holmesdale post responding to me.

Old 17-03-2018, 08:46 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
And yet you were quoting a Harry Holmesdale post responding to me.
The proverbal going round in circles and ending up in a square.
Old 18-03-2018, 10:09 AM
Old skool BBSer

Quote:
The proverbal going round in circles and ending up in a square.
Or just you not being able to apologise.

Old 18-03-2018, 10:13 AM
COYP!

in-exile has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Owngoal View Post
Jach is a Dougie signing I would imagine as Roy more likely to have had thevScandanavian inputs. So for those who think Dougie knows a great signing.......
Think we Judge the signing in a year's time and at its cost before throwing that stone.
Old 18-03-2018, 02:32 PM

Quote:
Or just you not being able to apologise.
No need, I repeat I was refering to Ashmanns post, in no way refering to you. I think you have misunderstood me.