Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 27-06-2006, 01:29 AM
Doucoure Enjoyer

james powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietjames powell came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I would be please with that deal.
Gamertag: Baarnzz
Old 27-06-2006, 11:06 AM

East-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEast-End Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by james powell
I would be please with that deal.
I think the majority of us would, which is why it will probably never happen!!
Old 27-06-2006, 11:24 AM
BBS addict

LP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLP : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally posted by limited_edition
Blackburn signed Stead as well as Kuqi in recent years. Neither worked out. So they might be off strikers from the CCC. But then again, look at how well Kuqi's former Ipswich strike partner Darren Bent has done at Prem level.
Nugent's in a different class to those two though.

Spike Milligan
Old 27-06-2006, 11:50 AM

yorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietyorkshire eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
sorry ime confused wh are we trying to sign a aging american rock star have we all got cat scatch fever

oh and sign him asap please

Originally Posted by CPFC2010

"I think that this is the best suggestion that I have ever read on the BBS"
Old 27-06-2006, 01:25 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by mainstandeagle
I'd be very impressed if we pulled it off
As the lady doctor said to the nurse when I had to drop me trousers .
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 27-06-2006, 07:58 PM
Banned by Moderators

follow cpfc 2 is playing for a contract
i would love to see us siugn him
Old 28-06-2006, 12:08 AM
master of puppets

cpfcinprem is AJ vs the 'weedcpfcinprem is AJ vs the 'weedcpfcinprem is AJ vs the 'weedcpfcinprem is AJ vs the 'weedcpfcinprem is AJ vs the 'weedcpfcinprem is AJ vs the 'weedcpfcinprem is AJ vs the 'weedcpfcinprem is AJ vs the 'weedcpfcinprem is AJ vs the 'weedcpfcinprem is AJ vs the 'weedcpfcinprem is AJ vs the 'weed
Quote:
Originally posted by follow cpfc 2
i would love to see us siugn him
Either this is a wind up or you really are follow! Welcome back sir!
Old 28-06-2006, 10:04 PM
Red'n'Blue Army

jstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkjstuart1234 sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Are there any updates on this rumour? Or are Palace waiting on Prestons response to the bid.
Old 28-06-2006, 10:11 PM
Israeli International

David Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
No idea, but, Dave was bang on about Taylor and even mentioned it before Clapham Grand did

So if Dave mentions the rumour, its worth listening to.
Old 28-06-2006, 10:20 PM

Rizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the worldRizza was playing in the snow, was banging on the doors;  climbed up on the roof, the roof of the world
if we was to get nugent that whould be the beast signing seince AJ i think he played so well last year i was very surprised they never whent up.
chears
Old 28-06-2006, 11:14 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally posted by David Amsalem
No idea, but, Dave was bang on about Taylor and even mentioned it before Clapham Grand did

So if Dave mentions the rumour, its worth listening to.
Not always, I'm only know what people email me or tell me in the pub - they can be wrong.

Oh and Nugent is work in progress afaik.
Old 29-06-2006, 12:22 AM
Israeli International

David Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid Amsalem : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Of course.

I don't expect you always to be right, but, I was just telling jstuart that this rumour is worth following, more so then some of the others on the BBS, because the sources have been correct in the past.
Old 29-06-2006, 09:30 AM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Cheers David - as soon as I hear anything else I'll post
Old 29-06-2006, 04:38 PM
Thinking about it

NZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
feel free to post good news
Old 29-06-2006, 04:42 PM

danibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by NZsparky
feel free to post good news
My cousin is having a baby!
Old 29-06-2006, 05:07 PM
Thinking about it

NZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNZsparky came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Ooh err, naughty
Old 29-06-2006, 05:24 PM

Crunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCrunchie came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by danibutcher
My cousin is having a baby!
Not yours i hope
Old 01-07-2006, 08:28 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Hang tight
Old 01-07-2006, 08:31 PM

OneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOneSize came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Hang tight
Aaaarrrggghhh the suspence!!!
Old 01-07-2006, 08:33 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

See last post