Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 01-02-2017, 08:50 AM

V.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineV.Meldrew : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Keshi Anderson is now on loan at Northampton
Old 01-02-2017, 09:00 AM

BB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is hereBB Bob Sam the man is here
That doesn't look too bad a squad on paper. Pity we play on grass.......
Old 01-02-2017, 09:19 AM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BB Bob View Post
That doesn't look too bad a squad on paper. Pity we play on grass.......
Was looking at it last night thinking similar...how are we in the bottom three and surely we're not one of the worst three teams, surely.
Old 25-04-2017, 01:03 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Kelly's new contract needs updating.
Old 25-04-2017, 10:04 AM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
Kelly's new contract needs updating.
Good spot..updated..good cover Kelly
04/10/04 Crystal Palace - Fulham 2-0
29/05/04 Crystal Palace – West Ham 1-0
28/02/04 Crystal Palace – Gillingham 1-0
02/02/02 Sheffield W – Crystal Palace 1-3
02/10/99 Crystal Palace – Portsmouth 4-0
Old 14-05-2017, 04:08 PM

Sp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is hereSp1Eagle Sam the man is here
Ed Malyon @eaamalyon
Sam Allardyce confirms Julian Speroni has signed a new Crystal Palace contract #cpfc
Old 16-05-2017, 04:16 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Stigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is hereStigma Sam the man is here
Damien Delaney has also signed a new one year contract according to newspaper reports..although nothing official..guess it makes sense.
Old 09-06-2017, 05:24 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Luke Croll released according to Devon Live

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-06-2017, 07:26 PM
Norwegian red and blue

11 players released according to Croydon Advertiser:

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 25-06-2017, 11:13 PM

peter.lane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.lane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.lane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.lane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.lane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.lane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.lane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.lane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.lane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.lane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepeter.lane : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Noor Husin dob 03/03/1997
Wikipedia

Glovanni McGregor dob 09/01/1999
cpfc web site
Old 27-06-2017, 04:46 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Thanks

Amazing that we haven't had any news about Hennesseys contract yet!!?
Old 04-07-2017, 12:47 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Going away on holidays for a month after today..so updates may be a bit more sporadic!
Old 04-07-2017, 10:40 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stigma View Post
Going away on holidays for a month after today..so updates may be a bit more sporadic!
It wouldn't surprise me that when you return in a month's time, there has been nothing to update.

(Except, maybe the purchase of Messi)

Have a good time
Old 29-07-2017, 06:48 PM
Stroud1

minch1 Sam the man is hereminch1 Sam the man is hereminch1 Sam the man is hereminch1 Sam the man is hereminch1 Sam the man is hereminch1 Sam the man is hereminch1 Sam the man is hereminch1 Sam the man is hereminch1 Sam the man is hereminch1 Sam the man is hereminch1 Sam the man is here
Glad that De Boer is trying out all the younger players in the pre-season friendlies.

Anyone who was under 21 on 1st January this year can be an addition to our squad over and above the 25 which we will have to announce when the window closes. It could give us some good options. Just hope we can sign two or three more though.
Old 02-08-2017, 06:21 AM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Posted this on another thread, at current squad looks a little like this (with some licence for say Luka back in midfield and a bit of guesswork RE Cabaye leaving etc,)

Senior players (I guess you could add a couple of the kids to pad it out but not convinced as yet we should be relying on any of them as squad players yet) and bracketed players who I doubt will be in the squad - either leaving or unlikely to be included due to ability or injury:

GK: Hennesey -> Speroni

CB: Dann, Tomkins, Reideweld -> Kelly, Delaney

CM: Luka, Puncheon -> RLC, (Cabaye), McArthur, (JW), (Mutch)

RWB: Townsend -> Ward

LWB: Schlupp -> PVA, (Souare)

RW: Sako -> Lee

LW: Wilf ->

ST: Benteke -> (Wickham)

Christ that is awfully thin! The only position I'd feel relatively ok with is the centre of midfield thought with Cabaye leaving (possibly) even that is looking a little flimsy.

Possible youngsters:

Kleton Perntreou as 3rd choice keeper.
Michael Phillips - another midfield option (Dreher maybe?)
Sullay KaiKai - as another wide option (Possibly as left sided cover for Wilf?)
Keshi Anderson - front 3 option (FDB likes him apparently).

I'm actually now rather concerned looking at that, before I wasn't
Old 15-08-2017, 01:24 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
According to BBC website, Ladapo was number 19 on Sat rather than 36

p.s. you also need to remove Sakho from the numbered list!
Old 18-08-2017, 10:06 PM
Norwegian red and blue

Updated...thanks
Old 30-08-2017, 05:37 PM
Unbannable

Raggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is hereRaggy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Posted this on another thread, at current squad looks a little like this (with some licence for say Luka back in midfield and a bit of guesswork RE Cabaye leaving etc,)

Senior players (I guess you could add a couple of the kids to pad it out but not convinced as yet we should be relying on any of them as squad players yet) and bracketed players who I doubt will be in the squad - either leaving or unlikely to be included due to ability or injury:

GK: Hennesey -> Speroni

CB: Dann, Tomkins, Reideweld -> Kelly, Delaney

CM: Luka, Puncheon -> RLC, (Cabaye), McArthur, (JW), (Mutch)

RWB: Townsend -> Ward

LWB: Schlupp -> PVA, (Souare)

RW: Sako -> Lee

LW: Wilf ->

ST: Benteke -> (Wickham)

Christ that is awfully thin! The only position I'd feel relatively ok with is the centre of midfield thought with Cabaye leaving (possibly) even that is looking a little flimsy.

Possible youngsters:

Kleton Perntreou as 3rd choice keeper.
Michael Phillips - another midfield option (Dreher maybe?)
Sullay KaiKai - as another wide option (Possibly as left sided cover for Wilf?)
Keshi Anderson - front 3 option (FDB likes him apparently).

I'm actually now rather concerned looking at that, before I wasn't
Why isn't Johnny Williams on this list?
Old 30-08-2017, 06:15 PM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raggy View Post
Why isn't Johnny Williams on this list?
I'm assuming he's the JW entry
Old 10-09-2017, 01:12 PM

Adie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineAdie : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Ryan King-Elliott is now at Greenwich Borough and played in the match at East Grinstead Town yesterday.