Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 02-01-2017, 04:22 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
I'm told Palace have received no bid for Christian Benteke from China or anywhere else, despite reports

From ed malyon
Old 02-01-2017, 04:23 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
**** off you pointless Chinese clubs. Nobody gives a shit about your shit league.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:41 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
This. I would in the summer for £80m
It's amazing we're 4th from bottom with all these £70 & 80 mil players we've got.
Old 02-01-2017, 04:43 PM
N14 and not so proud...

SOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is hereSOUTHGATE EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
With our hoofball?

Forget it
Precisely. With our sh*tty midfield's inability to pass to feet but the occasional good cross, Benteke is the only player who might score goals for us. Like I've said from the beginning of the season, with the midfield we've once again done nothing to improve, we lose Benteke and it's goodnight. We sell him, we're dead. No one else can even pretend to make us look like we have any idea going forward.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:04 PM

eagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dieteagleforlife came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I wouldn't even consider selling him. If we do, I'd say we're down.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:07 PM
So then I says to Mabel

JamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is hereJamTheEagle Sam the man is here
**** me there are some right numpties on here.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Loving the LED.

stumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is herestumpy feelers Sam the man is here
Would be absolute madness to sell him now.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by sheepy View Post
Hmmm...

Benteke -> £40 million

Remy -> loan terminated

Coming in...

Carroll - £25 million

Murray - £10 million

Batshuay / Rashford - £5 million (loan)

I'd be tempted...

Are you still drunk?
Old 02-01-2017, 05:36 PM
Glad All Over Forever

Stockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is hereStockport_Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
It's amazing we're 4th from bottom with all these £70 & 80 mil players we've got.
When you say "all these £70 & 80 mil players"??...the issue is the rest are £70 & £80 players
Old 02-01-2017, 05:38 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Why would anyone want our best striker and top scorer sold in the middle of a relegation battle.

A wonderful thing the internet, brings together people of such diverse mental capacity.
Old 02-01-2017, 05:38 PM
Bombay Bad Boy

Dave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is hereDave Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Eagle View Post
He hasnt been outstanding and I expected more considering how much he cost. I said in an earlier thread that Benteke Cabaye Mandanda are all Pardew players and I'm not convinced BFS will want them. CB is a lazy bugger in my book. If Sam can trade him for someone else e knows and trusts I wouldnt be surprised to see him go.

There's definitely some logic there. Can see Cabaye moving on to fund incoming transfer but not sure about CB unless there was an amazing offer.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:10 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
According to the journo who was most itk about his move here he has no interest in a move to China, happy at palace, and no bid has been received anyway.

Close thread
Old 02-01-2017, 06:27 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Bye Bye and bloody good money for an overrated and low impact player . Beneteke has dryed up .
Give him the proper service and he will sparkle again. Costa would look average with the support we currently offer.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:35 PM
That's a paddling

Jasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is hereJasper Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
Bye Bye and bloody good money for an overrated and low impact player . Beneteke has dryed up .
What a bizarre vendetta.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:40 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
What a bizarre vendetta.
Indeed, clueless.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:52 PM
Account disabled

racehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietracehorse-80s came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
What a bizarre vendetta.
No Vendetta he is just a huge huge disappointment , He has been terrible in the last 4 games against decent opposition , Doubtless he will score against Swansea but who doesn't , I actually wanted him to sign as his scoring record was so good , Liverpool fans probably thought the same at the time the club purchased Beneteke from Villa before tiring of his weak displays , Beneteke just doesn't link up with others or make runs , Even his trade mark heading has gone south .
Old 02-01-2017, 06:54 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Blimey, that would throw a cat amongst the pigeons!!

I think it would probably be a bad move at this point, unless we had someone of real, proven quality to come in.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:57 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by DARZET EAGLE View Post
Give him the proper service and he will sparkle again. Costa would look average with the support we currently offer.
I agree. It is weird how we seem to have stopped supplying decent crosses to him in recent weeks - he was probably so surprised when Townsend did deliver one yesterday that he couldn't get his bearings right in time.
Old 02-01-2017, 06:58 PM
Glad....All Over!

Crofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is hereCrofty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
Old 02-01-2017, 06:59 PM

glenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is hereglenn.f Sam the man is here
Sounds a load of rubbish, plus if we were tempted then any selling club would be coming it on their own valuations, knowing we were a bit flush from any Benteke sale. Would be a stupid move in the January window so has to be no deal
Closed Thread