Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2017, 06:39 PM

Harry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is hereHarry Bassett Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Penstone Eagle View Post
Been watching Palace well over 40 years, so yes i have.
Not very long then!
Old 24-04-2017, 06:45 PM

may9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemay9132 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
FUN FACT KLAXON:

Traore made his debut for Villa and Boro in games both vs Palace

For villa he crossed for a Pape Soaure OG
Old 24-04-2017, 06:52 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goat Weed View Post
Wasn't he on a massive wedge at Villa?
He has massive wedge hair

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 24-04-2017, 07:13 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
He's a headless chicken, think I'd rather have Steve Kabba back.
Old 24-04-2017, 07:18 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
If he had a final ball he'd be playing for Barcelona

He's a flawed diamond

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 24-04-2017, 07:22 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by may9132 View Post
FUN FACT KLAXON:

Traore made his debut for Villa and Boro in games both vs Palace

For villa he crossed for a Pape Soaure OG
Did anyone else just imagine what a fun fact klaxon would sound like?

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 24-04-2017, 07:47 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
This lad hasn't been in England very long but he certainly knows all about English relegation

Not choosing his clubs too well
Old 24-04-2017, 07:48 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
If he had a final ball he'd be playing for Barcelona

He's a flawed diamond
Zahas final ball wasn't all that a few years ago either
Old 24-04-2017, 07:55 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oli28 View Post
Zahas final ball wasn't all that a few years ago either
The thing we all saw (and pundits never mentioned) with Wilf was although his assists and goal stats weren't great, his work rate was always very good. He would always commit defenders, win free kicks, corners and throw ins out of nothing. Generally effect a game and really help the team but none of this showed on any 'stats'

Can the same be said for Traore?
Old 24-04-2017, 08:05 PM

Oli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is hereOli28 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAS78 View Post
The thing we all saw (and pundits never mentioned) with Wilf was although his assists and goal stats weren't great, his work rate was always very good. He would always commit defenders, win free kicks, corners and throw ins out of nothing. Generally effect a game and really help the team but none of this showed on any 'stats'

Can the same be said for Traore?
I don't really know. As you say, it's not something that pundits pick up on and I've only watched him in the flesh a small number of times. Whenever I have watched him though he's been by far boro/villas most dangerous player
Old 25-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
I've already said it once on this thread but if we don't sign him I think we'll look back in five years time and seriously regret it.

I honestly think a disciplinarian like BFS (who incidentally has a good record with flair players from abroad) could get him doing the basics right and turn him into a superstar.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:25 AM

muswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemuswell eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
What has been interesting is the way he has bulked up this year, as he seemed too lightweight when he first arrived at Villa.

On the other hand, the fact that he is not a regular starter for a Middlesbrough side crying out for some creativity makes you wonder what is wrong.

I hope I am wrong, but don't blame me, I voted remain
Old 25-04-2017, 11:27 AM

ForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietForzaPalace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Needs a lot of work, work which probably isn't worth the wages he commands. Bit different if he was only on £10k a week
Old 25-04-2017, 11:28 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by muswell eagle View Post
What has been interesting is the way he has bulked up this year, as he seemed too lightweight when he first arrived at Villa.

On the other hand, the fact that he is not a regular starter for a Middlesbrough side crying out for some creativity makes you wonder what is wrong.
To be fair Boro have been by far the most dull team to watch this season.

Karanka seemed intent on boring their fans to death.

Traore couldn't really have picked two worse PL teams to join. I think he'd be well suited here.
Old 25-04-2017, 11:37 AM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Going on from Kirby's post. I've never known a team earn promotion and then waste the chance at the top level like 'Boro have. Their fans must be beside themselves with anger knowing how hard and long it can take to get promoted from the Championship. I'm not sure I can recall one game in which they played that stands out.
Old 25-04-2017, 01:09 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by andyocpfc View Post
Going on from Kirby's post. I've never known a team earn promotion and then waste the chance at the top level like 'Boro have. Their fans must be beside themselves with anger knowing how hard and long it can take to get promoted from the Championship. I'm not sure I can recall one game in which they played that stands out.
They played well at Arsenal I think. It was on another tv in a pub in Cyprus while we were losing to someone or other. Possibly Leicester or West Ham.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:40 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
He was an unused sub for Boro yesterday, surely he's gotta be available for a reasonable price. It's an area we need improving on.

Clinton Morrison
Old 13-08-2017, 12:46 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
He was an unused sub for Boro yesterday, surely he's gotta be available for a reasonable price. It's an area we need improving on.
Good age as well.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:47 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
Would be nice.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 13-08-2017, 12:51 PM
100% CPFC.

Malarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is hereMalarkey Sam the man is here
Get him in