Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 13-08-2017, 02:44 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
He was an unused sub for Boro yesterday, surely he's gotta be available for a reasonable price. It's an area we need improving on.
Yes please
Old 13-08-2017, 02:50 PM

Ralph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is hereRalph Sam the man is here
Not seen enough of this guy to know if he'd be any good for us or not. Struggled to hold down a place at Villa and Boro now.

Could add to his collection of relegated teams on his cv and give Herman Hreiddarsson a run for his money.
Old 13-08-2017, 02:50 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Kind of player I like the sound of... Playing devils advocate though, why can't he make a championship starting line up?
Old 13-08-2017, 02:53 PM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is hereMax_Power Sam the man is here
Quote:
He was an unused sub for Boro yesterday, surely he's gotta be available for a reasonable price. It's an area we need improving on.
There's a reason he's an unused sub at a Championship side and has been relegated twice.

Just 'cos he scared the shit out of us when he came on for Villa once doesn't mean we should be trying to sign him.
Old 13-08-2017, 02:56 PM
Licking balls

bradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbradpitt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I'd rather focus our attention and budget on the glaring holes in our team, we don't need this bloke
Old 13-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Le Crystal Chamakh

mroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is heremroakley9 Sam the man is here
If he can't play rwb, he can **** off
Old 13-08-2017, 03:20 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
There's a reason he's an unused sub at a Championship side and has been relegated twice.

Just 'cos he scared the shit out of us when he came on for Villa once doesn't mean we should be trying to sign him.
Scott Dann was relegated twice.

He's also scared the shit out of a few other back fours when he's played. He's young and very raw but in my opinion at least there's potentially a very good player for us with some nurturing.

Clinton Morrison
Old 15-08-2017, 11:48 AM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Bump. Zaha is apparently injured. This guy would be the perfect cover.
Old 15-08-2017, 01:38 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Bump. Zaha is apparently injured. This guy would be the perfect cover.
I always said if we lose Zaha or Townsend we're in the shit yet people seem to brush that one off as though it'll never happen. First game in and look...

Clinton Morrison
Old 15-08-2017, 01:41 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
I always said if we lose Zaha or Townsend we're in the shit yet people seem to brush that one off as though it'll never happen. First game in and look...
To be fair Townsend has been playing RWB so we have always looked short in that position with Lokilo playing much of pre-season.
Old 15-08-2017, 01:41 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:

I love these types of self-congratulatory/I told you so posts
Old 15-08-2017, 01:43 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:

I dunno. Worked for pva

Going to need a few in at some point.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 15-08-2017, 02:29 PM

Rasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down lowRasheed Harkouk will cross the room to turn the lights down low
if (Wilf == Injured)
{
if (Adama.Traore.End_Product > 0)
BidFor(Adama.Traore);
else
KeepLooking();
}

What can i say, it's a programming kinda day
Old 15-08-2017, 02:57 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
Steve Kabba MKII
Old 15-08-2017, 03:05 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:

Anyone remember Alex Dyer who ripped us a new one once and we bought
Old 15-08-2017, 03:06 PM
I've broken bad

bgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Steve Kabba MKII
Jimmy Kebe's flip flops!
Old 15-08-2017, 03:25 PM

Gregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is here
Wouldn't be against it. Despite question marks over end product, Middlesbrough were toothless last season. People said similar things about Zaha in 15/16 when we lacked a real striker for large parts of the season. It's no surprise that Zaha's most productive PL season coincided with us signing Benteke.
Old 15-08-2017, 05:50 PM

Panther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is herePanther Sam the man is here
Sky Sports Yearbook shows him as having made 39 league appearances in 5 seasons and scored 0 goals.
Old 15-08-2017, 05:51 PM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther View Post
Sky Sports Yearbook shows him as having made 39 league appearances in 5 seasons and scored 0 goals.

Welcome to palace
Old 15-08-2017, 06:06 PM
Putting on an iron shirt

El Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is hereEl Aguila Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stavros 69 View Post
Steve Kabba MKII
He wishes he was Steve Kabba.