Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 08:51 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
Fourteen Times? really, or are you taking into consideration when he was caught smoking his "pipe" as an injury. I was under the impression he has been fairly injury free of late hence why he was considered for an England callup. Do you still feel he is not good enough for Palace? we must be brimming with talent.
Lol injury free? He’s spent over a third of the year injured (112 days,) was just fortunate to get the injury in late April so didn’t miss too many games and was fit by August. It’s only a matter of time though.
Old 09-11-2017, 08:52 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 09-11-2017, 11:27 PM

Mr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is hereMr Palace Sam the man is here
Please no more injury crocks. Very talented player but very unreliable and definitely not worth the risk in our position.
Old 10-11-2017, 09:09 AM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
we have the money to buy a player of wilshire's standing in a non priority position?
Old 10-11-2017, 11:16 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
we have the money to buy a player of wilshire's standing in a non priority position?
Wilshire's standing? It's a miracle. Lazarus Jack is on his feet
Old 10-11-2017, 12:27 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
How much do you think he would cost this Jan?
Old 10-11-2017, 01:42 PM
Returning to obscurity

Palestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is herePalestinian Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Lol injury free? He’s spent over a third of the year injured (112 days,) was just fortunate to get the injury in late April so didn’t miss too many games and was fit by August. It’s only a matter of time though.
Doubt that 112 days is really case - it seems to be from when his was injured (16 April) until the next competitive match he could have been considered for - Charity Shield on 6 August.

That aside I am less than convinced that he is what we need to stay up - he hardly pulled up trees at Bournemouth. A striker and a keeper are much higher priorities and then probably a wide player.
Old 10-11-2017, 02:22 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Hodgson has ruled this out (and Slimani)!
Old 10-11-2017, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palestinian View Post
Doubt that 112 days is really case - it seems to be from when his was injured (16 April) until the next competitive match he could have been considered for - Charity Shield on 6 August.
To view the link you have to Register or Login JACK WILSHERE will miss the start of the season as his bad luck with injury continues.

The Arsenal man is still recovering after suffering yet another serious leg injury while on loan at Bournemouth last season.

Wilshere will not travel with the rest of the Gunners squad as they jet off on a pre-season tour that includes games in Sydney, Shanghai and Beijing.

The midfielder, 25, suffered a hairline fracture of his left fibula in a tackle with Harry Kane in April.

And he will also be unavailable for boss Arsene Wenger when it comes to the season-opener with Leicester, live on Sky Sports, on Friday August 11.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 10-11-2017 at 02:55 PM.
Old 10-11-2017, 06:19 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nigelbrag View Post
Fourteen Times? really, or are you taking into consideration when he was caught smoking his "pipe" as an injury. I was under the impression he has been fairly injury free of late hence why he was considered for an England callup. Do you still feel he is not good enough for Palace? we must be brimming with talent.
Sorry, I meant 13 times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post
Injury history

Games missed
16/17 Hairline crack in calfbone Apr 16, 2017 - 93 days
16/17 Knee injury Jul 31, 2016 Aug 11, 2016 11 days
15/16 Hairline crack in calfbone Aug 1, 2015 Apr 4, 2016 247 days
14/15 Malleolar injury Feb 23, 2015 Mar 31, 2015 36 days
14/15 Malleolar injury Nov 22, 2014 Feb 20, 2015 90 days
13/14 Hairline crack in the foot Mar 5, 2014 May 1, 2014 57 days
13/14 Sprained Ankle Nov 2, 2013 Nov 8, 2013 6 days
12/13 Malleolar injury Mar 11, 2013 Apr 10, 2013 30 days
11/12 Knee-OP May 22, 2012 Sep 24, 2012 125 days
11/12 Fatigue fracture Feb 1, 2012 May 15, 2012 104 days
11/12 Ankle surgery Sep 26, 2011 Jan 31, 2012 127 days
11/12 Sprained Ankle Jul 31, 2011 Sep 25, 2011 56 days
09/10 Malleolar injury Nov 20, 2009 Dec 2, 2009 12 days
Old 10-11-2017, 08:11 PM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
We have enough midfielders. We're light up top and in goal. This has to be the priority and way ahead on an admittedly talented but very fragile playmaker.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:59 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
24 hours before the deadline and he is not in the Arsenal squad for the game tonight.

Injured or off?
Old 30-01-2018, 11:00 PM

Eaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is hereEaglefoz Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
24 hours before the deadline and he is not in the Arsenal squad for the game tonight.

Injured or off?
Sick apparantly
Old 30-01-2018, 11:01 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post

Injured or off?
Illness.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:02 PM

SeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is hereSeanPalace84 Sam the man is here
He won't be going anywhere
Old 30-01-2018, 11:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spt1978 View Post
Illness.
Convenient. Guess we shall see.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:09 PM

alf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietalf came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Personally, I would not want him. Strolls around the pitch too much and it is only teams like Palace who give him acres of space that make him look good.

I don't think he's a Palace type player.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:11 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf View Post
Personally, I would not want him. Strolls around the pitch too much and it is only teams like Palace who give him acres of space that make him look good.

Hahahhahahahaha. He was also motm against Chelsea the other night
Old 30-01-2018, 11:20 PM

elgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietelgrande came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alf View Post

really...as much as I think he is a ****,he is a great player.
Old 30-01-2018, 11:23 PM

chateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchateauferret came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
How can we be in for Wilshere on loan? We'd be mad to send Fosu-Mensah back and we've already said we're not sending Loftus-Cheek back.

Considering his loan spell at Bournemouth I'd probably sooner have 8 games of Loftus-Cheek than 13 of Wilshere, especially if the latter costs more.