Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-11-2017, 02:49 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Benik Afobe

Reports that Benik Afobe could be a £15m target in January. The out of favour Bournemouth striker has scored 10 goals in 30 games in the Premiership.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:50 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
15 million? He’d be a reasonable back up striker so I wouldn’t complain at this happening but surely there’s better value out there.
Old 28-11-2017, 02:59 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Really?

These days £15million gets you a half decent championship striker. For a 1 in 3 Prem striker it would be closer to a bargain than anything!
Old 28-11-2017, 03:00 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
15 million? He’d be a reasonable back up striker so I wouldn’t complain at this happening but surely there’s better value out there.
I agree, he did well at Wolves scoring 22 goals in 46 appearances and came through the Arsenal Academy, but in January clubs pay premium prices. We should trust Roy on his selection.
Old 28-11-2017, 03:03 PM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Afobe would then open to the door to his best mate Wilshire
Old 28-11-2017, 03:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
Old 28-11-2017, 03:05 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
He was apparently a reason Aresnal released Harry Kane.

He looks very average to me. More of a pick him up on a free 4th choice striker.
Old 28-11-2017, 03:06 PM
Only One Dougie Freedman

GrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is hereGrayP41ace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by st albans View Post
We need him scoring goals, not opening the Hospital doors for Mr Glass
Old 28-11-2017, 03:24 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Championship ready signing if ever i saw one. Killing two birds with one stone. A guy that represents reasonable back up and decent option after relegation in one.

Trouble is of course that £15million is what these standard players now cost.
Old 28-11-2017, 03:28 PM
Bored of the clique

Another Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is here
I watch him week in week out at Bournemouth. He is no better than what we have , apparently a lovely fella but doesn't seem to have the quality for the PL.
Old 28-11-2017, 03:33 PM

Pete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is herePete79 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Oxted Eagle View Post
I watch him week in week out at Bournemouth. He is no better than what we have , apparently a lovely fella but doesn't seem to have the quality for the PL.
But we have nothing....
Old 28-11-2017, 03:38 PM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
Championship ready signing if ever i saw one. Killing two birds with one stone. A guy that represents reasonable back up and decent option after relegation in one.

Trouble is of course that £15million is what these standard players now cost.
Yep and another ploy to bring Wilshere to Selhurst
Old 28-11-2017, 03:44 PM
EAGLES

Billyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is hereBillyd Sam the man is here
10 in 30 that cannot be right?

That said wouldnt be against this. £15m hardly gets you much these days...
Old 28-11-2017, 03:48 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyd View Post
10 in 30 that cannot be right?

That said wouldnt be against this. £15m hardly gets you much these days...
10 in 55 according to wiki.

Whoscored agree. However it is 10 in 2742 minutes which is equivalent to 30 games.
Old 28-11-2017, 03:50 PM
He's got flair and hair

Palace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPalace Bear came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Another Oxted Eagle View Post
You can't be no better than nobody! Or are you are suggesting we play with 10 men when Benteke is not available?
Old 28-11-2017, 05:22 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
Really?

These days £15million gets you a half decent championship striker. For a 1 in 3 Prem striker it would be closer to a bargain than anything!
Luka costed 14 million and is levels above Afobe who isn’t a 1 in 3 striker (1 in 5 at best,) you don’t get to be third choice at Bournemouth if you have a 1/3 Prem goal record. Far better value is out there but I don’t trust our scouting network to find it, at the end of the day a good championship striker like Afobe is superior to what we have as backup to Benteke now so I wouldn’t complain if this happened.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 28-11-2017 at 05:26 PM.
Old 28-11-2017, 05:30 PM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Got pace and would be a different option to Benteke. £15m is probably about right in this mad market. If we were relegated it would be the perfect type of signing.
Old 28-11-2017, 05:49 PM
Bored of the clique

Another Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is hereAnother Oxted Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
You can't be no better than nobody! Or are you are suggesting we play with 10 men when Benteke is not available?

I would rather have Sako up front until Wickham is fit enough to be on the bench to be honest. I wouldn't say Afobe is that quick either, he's average and pretty cumbersome.
Old 28-11-2017, 05:53 PM

Maiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is hereMaiden Eagle Sam the man is here
Didn't he score against us, a couple of years ago, on his B'Mouth debut ?

Not that that's saying much !
Old 28-11-2017, 06:02 PM

SilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is hereSilentAssassin Sam the man is here
Seems awfully expensive just so we stand in better stead to sign Jack Wilshere...