Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 28-11-2017, 06:05 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
You can't be no better than nobody! Or are you are suggesting we play with 10 men when Benteke is not available?
Precisely my thoughts.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:22 PM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Palace Bear View Post
You can't be no better than nobody! Or are you are suggesting we play with 10 men when Benteke is not available?
Equally you could always just sign someone not good enough for a lot less.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:24 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
15 million? He’d be a reasonable back up striker so I wouldn’t complain at this happening but surely there’s better value out there.
Wake up to today's prices.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:29 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Wake up to today's prices.
Luka costed 14 million, Jay Rodriguez 12, Chicharito 16, Lemina 14, Iborra 13, I can keep going. All in a different league to Afobe, particularly the latter 3 who are top 6 quality. Evidently, there is better value out there.
Old 28-11-2017, 06:57 PM

averity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietaverity came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
would rather babacar

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He would be a slight gamble due to not quite establishing himself as a regular at Bournemouth, and being judged on that but is not as bad as some are making him out to be. However i cant see him working in partnership with Benteke, so is he good enough as his replacement for the premiership? i am not sure, also with Wickham nearing fitness do we need THREE similar types.
However If we could prise Chicharito away from West Ham and on sensible wages, that really would be some catch as he could be used as a Lone Striker or alongside/behind Benteke, would be some strike force for Palace.

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Quote:
Luka costed 14 million, Jay Rodriguez 12, Chicharito 16, Lemina 14, Iborra 13, I can keep going. All in a different league to Afobe, particularly the latter 3 who are top 6 quality. Evidently, there is better value out there.
The strikers there are five years older than Adobe though and midfielders cost less.
Old 28-11-2017, 07:12 PM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by BillyTKid View Post
The strikers there are five years older than Adobe though and midfielders cost less.
This.
Old 28-11-2017, 07:31 PM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Decent player. Yes for me
Old 28-11-2017, 07:34 PM
Bring Back the Evil Sash

Chas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietChas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I hear he's a real Acrobat in the box.
Old 28-11-2017, 07:36 PM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
There's something a bit Palace about him. Could be a decent signing.
Old 28-11-2017, 07:50 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
The vast majority of Prem teams have non strikers as their record signings, there’s not that much of a gap in the prices between the different outfield positions. Andre Gray- 18 million, Iheanacho- 20-25 million (not many strikers around Afobe’s age who moved to Prem clubs in the summer that can be compared, but again both are far better players and far better value.) Afobe is proven to be below average at this level and third choice at Bournemouth, 15 million is poor value. Beggars can’t be choosers in our situation though.
Old 28-11-2017, 07:57 PM

BillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is hereBillyTKid Sam the man is here
Quote:
The vast majority of Prem teams have non strikers as their record signings, there’s not that much of a gap in the prices between the different outfield positions. Andre Gray- 18 million, Iheanacho- 20-25 million (not many strikers around Afobe’s age who moved to Prem clubs in the summer that can be compared, but again both are far better players and far better value.) Afobe is proven to be below average at this level and third choice at Bournemouth, 15 million is poor value. Beggars can’t be choosers in our situation though.
I think Andre Gray was in the last year of his contract and Iheanacho was £10m / 66% more. I would expect as a result their wages would be far higher. I’m not saying he is definitely the solution but £15m is probably about right when Assombalonga went for that.
Old 28-11-2017, 08:09 PM

Quote:
I think Andre Gray was in the last year of his contract and Iheanacho was £10m / 66% more. I would expect as a result their wages would be far higher. I’m not saying he is definitely the solution but £15m is probably about right when Assombalonga went for that.
15 million for Assombalonga was his buyout clause. Then also in the championship there’s the likes of 10 million for the very highly rated Braithwaite. Think this could go back and forth for a long time and the big match starts in half an hour so I’m done here
Old 29-11-2017, 08:15 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
20 million down for Deeney would be much better , the ball would stick up front
Old 29-11-2017, 10:32 AM

Jason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is hereJason Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
There's something a bit Palace about him. Could be a decent signing.
Not sure why, but I agree with this. It's based on nothing but a hunch, but I think he'd do really well here. I'd be pretty happy with this one
Old 29-11-2017, 10:40 AM

Militant Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMilitant Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMilitant Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMilitant Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMilitant Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMilitant Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMilitant Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMilitant Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMilitant Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMilitant Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMilitant Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chas View Post
I hear he's a real Acrobat in the box.
He could be exactly what we need, he's on a creative cloud.
Old 29-11-2017, 01:21 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason View Post
Not sure why, but I agree with this. It's based on nothing but a hunch, but I think he'd do really well here. I'd be pretty happy with this one
Me too. Better age and more potential than Niasse. Plus we'd be nailed on to sign a fit and hungry Wilshere.
Old 29-11-2017, 03:48 PM

PalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is herePalaceForever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
fit and hungry Wilshere.
Good one
Old 29-11-2017, 04:37 PM

PHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietPHIL BARBER came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This has Dougie all over it.