Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Old 09-12-2017, 12:43 PM

DARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is hereDARZET EAGLE Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsussexcpfc View Post
2nd rate striker, we must aim higher
Hope you don't regret that come 5.00pm today.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:06 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aashman12 View Post
Why would you rather babacar?
I’m not fussed about either really but I suppose Babacar could be a good player in the Prem, whilst Afobe is proven to be mediocre at this level.
Old 10-12-2017, 12:44 AM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Not good enough waste of 15 million .
Old 11-12-2017, 07:11 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
I’m not fussed about either really but I suppose Babacar could be a good player in the Prem, whilst Afobe is proven to be mediocre at this level.
So a player who is average in Serie A and doesn't start that much you think would be amazing in the Premier League... Right ok!
Old 11-12-2017, 08:57 AM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
So a player who is average in Serie A and doesn't start that much you think would be amazing in the Premier League... Right ok!
‘Amazing?’ Well that’s putting words in my mouth. If he’s a competent 1/4 striker in the Prem he’ll be better than Afobe, which hardly requires amazing talent.
Old 28-01-2018, 08:41 AM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Fallen out with howe. If the budget is tight this guy might fit the bill.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:09 AM

Dedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDedders came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He isn’t great though
Old 28-01-2018, 09:11 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Will Bournemouth want a replacement or just ship him out? No harm adding him to the last minute list if the latter.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:11 AM

TWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is hereTWELLSEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedders View Post
He isn’t great though
He’s not top class but he has power and looked very good in the championship. Hasn’t had much of a run in the Bournemouth side. May be better suited to our style and could be achievable as a back up jan window striker. I’d still expect us to spend big in the summer on a striker.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:18 AM

Also only 24 apparently
Old 28-01-2018, 09:29 AM
Time is running out

Billy Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is hereBilly Rhino Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedders View Post
He isn’t great though
Maybe, but fits the "can't be worse than Benteke at the moment" tag.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:56 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
He’s crap
Old 28-01-2018, 10:04 AM

bhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbhcp came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
He’s crap
Accurate summary
Old 28-01-2018, 10:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
He’s crap
We currently have 0.5 strikers and (seemingly) no money due to FFP (don’t ask me to explain) so, with limited options, a strong target man with pace may be a half decent option, if he’s not too expensive. Once we get a first team striker in the summer Afobe May be ok as squad filler.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhcp View Post
Accurate summary
But he’s a better option than Sako up front
Old 28-01-2018, 10:09 AM

Nostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is hereNostrils Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
He’s not top class but he has power and looked very good in the championship. Hasn’t had much of a run in the Bournemouth side. May be better suited to our style and could be achievable as a back up jan window striker. I’d still expect us to spend big in the summer on a striker.
I would have written something similar myself. Really doesn't fit the way Bournemouth play, but with us on the counter could be a decent player. Not that he'd be my first choice by a long way, but I'd rather him to Niasse, Ulloa or Sakho. Knows Sako and seems like good lad. Depends on the price I suppose, £15m seems a bit steep.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:09 AM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
As I said stick him on the last ditch signing list.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:10 AM
Crow Counting

FourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is hereFourtyTwo Sam the man is here
Very much would depend on price, but certainly hope there's budget available for better
Old 28-01-2018, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostrils View Post
I would have written something similar myself. Really doesn't fit the way Bournemouth play, but with us on the counter could be a decent player. Not that he'd be my first choice by a long way, but I'd rather him to Niasse, Ulloa or Sakho. Knows Sako and seems like good lad. Depends on the price I suppose, £15m seems a bit steep.
Bournemouth cannot be serious if they expect to get all their money back. £8m tops
Old 28-01-2018, 10:12 AM

mylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmylona came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Happy Arthur View Post
Will Bournemouth want a replacement.........
Offer Benteke?