Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 09-01-2018, 07:20 AM

Jordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is hereJordan555x Sam the man is here
The mans literally a drain on our funds. Blame lies solely with Pardew. I don't blame Mutch though, all that money and no work, nobody here would say no!
Old 09-01-2018, 11:05 AM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
As our numbers in the squad dwindle, does anyone think there is any situation at all that he could be called back in to the squad? Or are all ties with the first team completely severed?
I get the feeling that the club may have told him to stay away or something. Yesterday we had both a first team game and a reserve game too, and he wasn’t involved in either. No talk of an injury and so I can’t see why else he wouldn’t be included somehow.

The life of a terrible, lazy footballer.
Old 09-01-2018, 12:02 PM

spike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietspike came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
why didnt we buy out his contract two years ago? Whats he made in that time? 4m quid?
If we bought his contract out, then it would be Mutch who decided on what to accept, which I'm sure would be close or equal to his weekly wage over however many years upfront.
Old 09-01-2018, 01:20 PM

wrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is herewrightchipvcfc Sam the man is here
If I had to pay someone big money every week and could not get out of it I would at least make his life as hard as poss he would be sub at every under 23 game never come on if he said he was injured so couldn't travel he would be in for physio all hours mainly weekends.all prem games named in squad but don't make team or bench anything that disrupts his easy life at clubs expense.
Old 09-01-2018, 10:55 PM

NorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is hereNorthPalace23 Sam the man is here
When does this pricks contract end?!
Old 09-01-2018, 11:02 PM

passenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minepassenger : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He should be hung, drawn and quartered in front of all the fans at the Burnley game
at half time, if possible sorry its gone to far now.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:13 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by passenger View Post
He should be hung, drawn and quartered in front of all the fans at the Burnley game
at half time, if possible sorry its gone to far now.
Before he scores a 2nd-half hat-trick??
Old 09-01-2018, 11:17 PM

delboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is heredelboy01 Sam the man is here
Fray Bentos have put a bid in. There's a corn beef shortage apparently....
Old 09-01-2018, 11:20 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddie McGoldrick's tash View Post
As our numbers in the squad dwindle, does anyone think there is any situation at all that he could be called back in to the squad? Or are all ties with the first team completely severed?
We have named some very inexperienced players on the bench already this season and on at least one occasion didn't even name a full 7. Suggests to me he has been completely frozen out
Old 09-01-2018, 11:23 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
He should have at least made the bench. Beyond a joke now. Now pissing off to London Fashion Week . If I've said it once, I've said it a dozen times. Pay up his contract and get shot of the waste of space big girl's blouse.

Maybe it is not that simple, though. I believe we have a right to know what is going on. Maybe the club don't want to seem to be insensitive to any issues. I just don't know. If he does have 'personal issues' just come out and say so; we don't need to know all the gory details.

All the time he hangs around, are we forced to name him in the 25?
Why? It's not as if anyone is clamouring for him to be given a chance, or that he was at any stage any good for the club and people think he should be given a recall.
Old 09-01-2018, 11:31 PM

Harry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is hereHarry Holmesdale Sam the man is here
Dont get it.

Seems to get on with his team-mates. Likes on his recent insta posts.

Odd one.
Old 17-01-2018, 01:44 AM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
To view the link you have to Register or Login

Saw this headline and thought i was dreaming. Might sue for disappointment.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-01-2018, 11:56 AM

laboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietlaboxers came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post

Saw this headline and thought i was dreaming. Might sue for disappointment.
Bloody clickbait Advertiser!!
Old 17-01-2018, 12:15 PM

sylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietsylvan eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by davech View Post
He should have at least made the bench. Beyond a joke now. Now pissing off to London Fashion Week . If I've said it once, I've said it a dozen times. Pay up his contract and get shot of the waste of space big girl's blouse.

Maybe it is not that simple, though. I believe we have a right to know what is going on. Maybe the club don't want to seem to be insensitive to any issues. I just don't know. If he does have 'personal issues' just come out and say so; we don't need to know all the gory details.

All the time he hangs around, are we forced to name him in the 25?

Strange that no manager ever wants him
Old 17-01-2018, 03:19 PM

IanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is hereIanH Sam the man is here
I guess being an unwanted footballer on a 2/3 year contract is similar to the rest of us resigning from a job but then having to work your notice period. If I was Mutch I don’t think I would take a pay cut to move to another club where I was going to get a regular game. The issue for him is whether he will get another club when his current contract expires having not played in 1/2 seasons. Maybe he doesn’t care? The fault lies with the club for buying him in the first place.
Old 17-01-2018, 03:33 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by laboxers View Post
Bloody clickbait Advertiser!!
They did it on purpose. Bastards. Used to be such a good paper too. Run by Palace fans then though I guess.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-01-2018, 03:56 PM
Someone who was

Eric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietEric the Ginga came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Why do so many get worked up about Jordan Mutch? He's not involved in either the 1st or reserve team, he's not missing penalties in the last few minutes, we don't even know where he is. And please don't spit the 'wages' thing back at me. In the grand scheme of things, it's zilch.
Think a few on here need a reality check. There's plenty more to worry about at Palace than Jordan flippin' Mutch
Old 17-01-2018, 04:04 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric the Ginga View Post
Why do so many get worked up about Jordan Mutch? He's not involved in either the 1st or reserve team, he's not missing penalties in the last few minutes, we don't even know where he is. And please don't spit the 'wages' thing back at me. In the grand scheme of things, it's zilch.
Think a few on here need a reality check. There's plenty more to worry about at Palace than Jordan flippin' Mutch

Guess you missed this shit.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 17-01-2018, 04:09 PM
Pure Codology

SE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is hereSE5eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Cos he's a useless EDL spunkbubble who's stealing a living from our club?

Sir Clinton Morrison
Old 17-01-2018, 04:32 PM
Watching Paint Dry

WorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is hereWorthingEagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Over the course of his contract and including the initial fee, he will have cost the club almost £13m, contributing virtually nothing in return. Even in the Premier League bubble that is a hefty chunk, and represents an entire year's turnover (excluding parachute payments) in the Championship.

However there seems little chance of cutting our losses, short of paying 95% of his wages if he signs for a League One club. All we can hope is the club has learnt from this mistake.
Closed Thread