Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 11:16 AM
عضو النسور

Bo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBo Jangles came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Michy Batshuayi

To view the link you have to Register or Login

Chelsea willing to offload him. Any chance we might go back in for him?
Old 03-01-2018, 11:32 AM
*Contents: Hydrogen, Time

Random* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is hereRandom* Sam the man is here
Good but going to be expensive.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:33 AM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Would be on a par with cabaye, benteke and Sakho in terms of signings for us so we can’t say impossible. The above were also more proven in the premiership so maybe.

Suspect he’ll go to Everton or above if he stays in England

Would be very exciting next to benteke though with wilf and Townsend either side. Actually be my top target in January if we could get him
Old 03-01-2018, 11:45 AM

cpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is herecpfcfan1 Sam the man is here
Send rlc back and get him on loan?
Old 03-01-2018, 01:20 PM

declancpal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeclancpal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeclancpal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeclancpal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeclancpal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeclancpal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeclancpal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeclancpal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeclancpal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeclancpal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minedeclancpal : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Straight swap for CB?
Old 03-01-2018, 01:28 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by declancpal View Post
Straight swap for CB?
Would’ve scoffed at this in the summer but it may be worth consideration now. There’s no doubt that Batshuayi is more talented and younger so has more room for development, but it’s a question of whether he’d suit Palace and the way we play.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:39 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Don't like him for the money it'd take.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:44 PM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CP-RJW View Post
Would’ve scoffed at this in the summer but it may be worth consideration now. There’s no doubt that Batshuayi is more talented and younger so has more room for development, but it’s a question of whether he’d suit Palace and the way we play.
I wouldnt say there's no doubt he's more talented at all....
Old 03-01-2018, 01:53 PM

ovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineovingdean agent : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A forward who scores goals we can only dream.........
Old 03-01-2018, 02:08 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
I wouldnt say there's no doubt he's more talented at all....
Ahead of Benteke for Belgium, signed by Chelsea whilst Benteke signed for at the time Europa league side Liverpool, has far more about Benteke in terms of what he can do with the ball at his feet.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 03-01-2018 at 02:10 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:11 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Ahead of Benteke for Belgium, signed by Chelsea whilst Benteke signed for at the time Europa league side Liverpool, has far more about Benteke in terms of what he can do with the ball at his feet.
Not anywhere near as proven his skills are transferable to this league though
Old 03-01-2018, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir.S.C Remembered View Post
Not anywhere near as proven his skills are transferable to this league though
Clearly transferable to Chelsea as he scores more than a goal every 90 minutes. The question is whether he’d work for Palace, as I said in my initial post.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:41 PM
DGFootball Pod

Sir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSir.S.C Remembered came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Clearly transferable to Chelsea as he scores more than a goal every 90 minutes. The question is whether he’d work for Palace, as I said in my initial post.
If true a decent record indeed. But if his skills did transfer so clearly to Chelsea then they'd play him more given they have resorted to playing attacking midfielders upfront.

And yes indeed it would be a risk in terms of working at Palace. Maybe one that would pay off. I'm not Benteke's biggest fan anymore but his record is undeniable so the lower risk strategy would be to work him back into form.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:00 PM

PremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for you
Quote:

He signed for Chelsea when we signed Benteke... I remember us bidding for Batshuayi and being surprised at the price, and then we went for Benteke
Old 03-01-2018, 04:02 PM
Block U

Happy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is hereHappy Arthur Sam the man is here
Is he made of glass? If not lets get him.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierPalace View Post
He signed for Chelsea when we signed Benteke... I remember us bidding for Batshuayi and being surprised at the price, and then we went for Benteke
Lol we put in a bid for Batshuayi to force the big clubs into action, as a favour for Marseille giving us Mandanda. We were never in with a chance of signing him as he didn’t want to come here. I got my transfer dates mixed up, although doesn’t really make a difference as we’re not as good as Liverpool.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 03-01-2018 at 04:11 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 04:51 PM

PremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for youPremierPalace is just too good for you
Michy Batshuayi

Quote:
Lol we put in a bid for Batshuayi to force the big clubs into action, as a favour for Marseille giving us Mandanda. We were never in with a chance of signing him as he didn’t want to come here. I got my transfer dates mixed up, although doesn’t really make a difference as we’re not as good as Liverpool.

Okay that’s great, where did I say we had a shot? Of that we bid for him as anything other than a favour to Marseilles?! Or that we’re as good as liverpool? I didn’t.

I’m well aware of what happened that summer, thank you. My post was in reply to the statement that he signed for Chelsea the year Benteke went to Liverpool. Which was false.

We bid for him, posting the full story would have detracted from my point, which you clearly missed anyway.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PremierPalace View Post
Okay that’s great, where did I say we had a shot? Of that we bid for him as anything other than a favour to Marseilles?! Or that we’re as good as liverpool? I didn’t.

I’m well aware of what happened that summer, thank you. My post was in reply to the statement that he signed for Chelsea the year Benteke went to Liverpool. Which was false.

We bid for him, posting the full story would have detracted from my point, which you clearly missed anyway.
Calm down mate, a simple ‘you misinterpreted my post, I was addressing *insert point*’ would have sufficed I misread your post, although if you were just replying to a third of my post then you could’ve cut out the irrelevant parts for more clarity. Clearly I did get your intended point of me getting ‘my transfer dates mixed up,’ I just thought there were further implications.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 03-01-2018 at 05:23 PM.
Old 03-01-2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Calm down mate, a simple ‘you misinterpreted my post, I was addressing *insert point*’ would have sufficed I misread your post, although if you were just replying to a third of my post then you could’ve cut out the irrelevant parts for more clarity. Clearly I did get your intended point of me getting ‘my transfer dates mixed up,’ I just thought there were further implications.

Sorry - misinterpreted the tone. I did notice that, however!
Old 03-01-2018, 05:39 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
I'd imagine he'd want to move abroad, rather than suffer the ignominy of signing for a club at the wrong end of the table.
Closed Thread