Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 07-01-2018, 05:52 PM

Glazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lombardo's hair View Post
The dive won't affect it. Remember Benteke?

Chris Sutton will go into orbit!
Old 07-01-2018, 05:55 PM

TheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTheCharmer1 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
And didn’t we shaft him on deadline day ? Why would he come to us ?
Old 07-01-2018, 05:56 PM

jobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is herejobiinthelastmi Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
Let's hope he doesn't
Old 07-01-2018, 06:04 PM

NickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is hereNickinOx Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCharmer1 View Post
The press reports, from both clubs, indicated the cause of the deal's failure was the player's agent demanding a large last minute increase in his fee.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:13 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
It was 100% his agent.

Demanded a chunky fee for his services last minute when he was all but signed just before the deadline.

Club told him to do one.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:31 PM

Maidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineMaidstone Eagle : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
A Client I deal with at work is friends with one of the original 2010 syndicate.

The main reason for the collapse in the transfer was his Agent who having been told by Everton to F**k off when he tried to get a large Fee from us he got the same response.

Shades of Tim Cahill

I personally feel that any Players Agent should be paid by his Client THE PLAYER

This might stop some of these parasites

All said though I would still sign him if it works out financially.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:34 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
I'd be very surprised if we went back to him after the debacle of deadline day and the dive, but he is exactly the type of striker we crave. We need someone who's full of running and can get behind defences and open some space for the likes of Wilf and RLC
This is the third time we've tried to sign him clearly some one in the hierachy think he'd be a good fit. The first time we binned it because he'd barely played in the prem. Second time agent ****ery or our tightness by all accounts.

He certainly works hard, runs around a lot and does have a goal or two (five in eight right) in him so will be popular with large amounts of the support who like a trier. We need more than one attacker in really so I can see that the club would try again. He's quick and quite strong and puts a fair shift in looks like he's another super sub which given our bench might not be worst thing to have.

That and BFS is not playing him and Everton have tried to get rid of him several times so we can probably get another deal going.
Old 07-01-2018, 06:37 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! View Post
It was 100% his agent.

Demanded a chunky fee for his services last minute when he was all but signed just before the deadline.

Club told him to do one.
I know he was at SPs Soho offices with Sakho. There's pictures of them both going in.
Old 07-01-2018, 08:07 PM

westsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietwestsussexcpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
3rd rate striker
Old 07-01-2018, 09:08 PM
lazy hound

Crate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very darkCrate sings up the sun in a dawn so very dark
Clear feeling among the Hull City fans I know up here is that we dodged a bullet when the last-minute summer transfer deal fell through. Best avoided imho.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:13 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Poor player and dirty cheat aswell, but this is what £10M gets you in the modern PL

Scary isn’t it
Old 07-01-2018, 09:28 PM
Señor Coconut

Neil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeil 154 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Not half bad against us this season, even if he's a cheat.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:39 PM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
useful squad player, got a bit about him, but its a lot for someone to sit on the bench
Old 07-01-2018, 09:43 PM

thereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is herethereichstuff Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidofwonder View Post
useful squad player, got a bit about him, but its a lot for someone to sit on the bench
How much would you pay for a premier league striker to sit on the bench then out of interest .
Old 07-01-2018, 09:47 PM
Anything from Milan?

spt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is herespt1978 Sam the man is here
His cheating cost us points.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:03 PM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by westsussexcpfc View Post
3rd rate striker
suitable for a third choice striker then.
Old 07-01-2018, 10:32 PM

Liam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineLiam_Palace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
He’s a handful...
Old 07-01-2018, 10:39 PM

Old Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is hereOld Joe Paxton Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam_Palace View Post
He’s a handful...
...his agent ?
Old 08-01-2018, 04:59 PM

Sharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is hereSharkba1t Sam the man is here
Christ - is that it? Omar fkin Niasse?
Old 08-01-2018, 05:02 PM

andyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is hereandyocpfc Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Christ - is that it? Omar fkin Niasse?
If I wrote an article in the paper saying the world was going to blow up, would you believe that too?
Closed Thread