Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2018, 12:54 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Yet has the most goals I think.
Yup of the big 4 leagues they had 5 more goals than La Liga.

When you compare it to the Bundesliga you have 246 more goals but there are less games. Still works out an average of 56.15 to 48.72 goals per team.

All the leagues are very different though so scoring in 1 doesn't necessarily translate, with Hernandez being one of the top scorers in the lowest scoring league last season but struggling at West Ham.

Remember Andrej Kramaric at Leicester i think, he is one of the top scorers in Germany this season.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:10 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Even though we look to be getting d Sakho it is still reported that we are in for him - two forwards
Both senagalese. If we get Diafra, and khouma they could both be at afcon along with wilf, if we still have him, sako if he signs another contract, and Pape? Too many eggs in the afcon basket for me unless afcon is moved until after European season.
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC2010
Ha ha, complete and utter bollocks.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:11 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Both senagalese. If we get Diafra, and khouma they could both be at afcon along with wilf, if we still have him, sako if he signs another contract, and Pape? Too many eggs in the afcon basket for me unless afcon is moved until after European season.
Moved last year so it is now in June not January.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:11 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardent Eagle Forever View Post
Afcons are now in summer
Old 11-01-2018, 01:17 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Afcons are now in summer
I didn’t know that! Must have missed it. That’s good news.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:20 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigend1 View Post
I didn’t know that! Must have missed it. That’s good news.
Yep -

‘The Total 2019 Africa Cup of Nations (also referred to as AFCON 2019 or CAN 2019) is scheduled to be the 32nd edition of the Africa Cup of Nations, the biennial international men's football championship of Africa organized by the Confederation of African Football (CAF). The tournament is scheduled to be hosted by Cameroon. The competition will be held in June and July 2019, as per the decision of the CAF Executive Committee on 20 July 2017 to move the Africa Cup of Nations from January/February to June/July for the first time. It will also be the first Africa Cup of Nations expanded from 16 to 24 teams.’
Old 11-01-2018, 01:28 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is herechelmsfordeagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatGonzo View Post
Yup of the big 4 leagues they had 5 more goals than La Liga.

When you compare it to the Bundesliga you have 246 more goals but there are less games. Still works out an average of 56.15 to 48.72 goals per team.

All the leagues are very different though so scoring in 1 doesn't necessarily translate, with Hernandez being one of the top scorers in the lowest scoring league last season but struggling at West Ham.

Remember Andrej Kramaric at Leicester i think, he is one of the top scorers in Germany this season.
that is an interesting stat. thanks, i love an interesting footy stat! :-) One cause could be that there is a bigger gap between the top and bottom teams.
Old 11-01-2018, 01:41 PM

thomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietthomasbroad came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nothing really new, but:

Quote:
Ed Aarons‏
@ed_aarons
Following Following @ed_aarons
More
Another transfer line: Palace in talks with Fiorentina over Khouma Babacar but no offer yet. Also retain interest in Sakho and Niasse #cpfc
Old 11-01-2018, 01:48 PM

mikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minemikeywm3 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Fabrizio Romano
‏Verified account
@FabrizioRomano
3m3 minutes ago
More
Crystal Palace are in talks for Khouma #Babacar, Fiorentina striker. But no agreement reached at the moment; and the player have not decided yet about his future. ������ #transfers #CPFC
Old 11-01-2018, 02:08 PM
Registered Confused.

Brod came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrod came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrod came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrod came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrod came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrod came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrod came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrod came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrod came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrod came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBrod came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
More exciting than Sakho and Niasse.

Babacar plus the cheapest of the other two would be great.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:12 PM
The Rock

CPFC31 is just too good for youCPFC31 is just too good for youCPFC31 is just too good for youCPFC31 is just too good for youCPFC31 is just too good for youCPFC31 is just too good for youCPFC31 is just too good for youCPFC31 is just too good for youCPFC31 is just too good for youCPFC31 is just too good for youCPFC31 is just too good for you
Babacar and Niasse. Sakho is injury prone.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:15 PM

Bryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietBryan came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC31 View Post
Need another winger or an attacking/creative mid more than a 3rd striker imo.

Is there any evidence we actually want two additional strikers in this window?
Old 11-01-2018, 02:16 PM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by chelmsfordeagle View Post
that is an interesting stat. thanks, i love an interesting footy stat! :-) One cause could be that there is a bigger gap between the top and bottom teams.
Freest scoring sides were the top ones in Spain but the equity of quality throughout the league would play a part and in that regard to poorer teams in the top flights are probably strongest in England and Germany so your thought may well be right.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:27 PM

Location: Penge and now it's got slightly trendy I tell people I live in Penge.
Justy C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineJusty C : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC31 View Post
That would be my choice as well.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:29 PM
Danger Zone

Stavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is hereStavros 69 Sam the man is here
We need at least 2 strikers.
Wickham can go out on loan.
Old 11-01-2018, 02:56 PM
GT

jaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is herejaspercpfc Sam the man is here
what kind of money are we talking for Babacar?
Old 11-01-2018, 03:10 PM

Optimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietOptimistic Kev came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaspercpfc View Post
what kind of money are we talking for Babacar?

Euros possibly Sterling.
Old 11-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Ardent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is hereArdent Eagle Forever Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Moved last year so it is now in June not January.
Cheers
Don't shoot the messenger, but someone tried telling me in the pub last week that we're close to administration again. I wouldn't have it, but he reckoned he had a 'source' and insisted it was true. I don't believe a word of it, but just hearing the 'a' word is enough to send a shiver down my spine.

Quote:
Old 11-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Just call me sarge!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
Afcons are now in summer
Merci buckets

Quote:
Old 12-01-2018, 04:43 PM
Selhurst Heaven

chrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is herechrisophiex Sam the man is here
@ed_aarons: Talks between Palace and Fiorentina over Senegal striker Khouma Babacar are still ongoing. Fee likely to be around £15m #cpfc
Closed Thread