Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 18-01-2018, 10:00 AM

jimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is herejimos_uk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by west country boy View Post
Kennedy Bakircioglu was shit-hot in Championship Manager many moons ago, and is still playing. Sign him up.
Hammarby legend. Love that guy.
Old 23-01-2018, 07:27 PM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Joined Newcastle on loan, so looks like Souare's staying put for the time being (if he wasn't already).
Old 12-03-2018, 07:22 PM
Unregistered Muser

regal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is hereregal_eagle Sam the man is here
Yet another really good performance from Kenedy, might have even turned their season around, now NUFC want to sign him permanently at the end of the season To view the link you have to Register or Login
Whether or not we try to pinch him from the Geordies / Chels, which we should, LB or LW, I'm just glad I know a good player when I see one
Old 12-03-2018, 07:24 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Still only 22. With Chelsea’s record of letting talented youngsters leave and go onto become top players, I wonder if they’ll have learnt their lesson by now.
Old 13-03-2018, 11:02 AM

LuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is hereLuieJack Sam the man is here
Every time i saw him play for Chelsea which was not too often as for some reason he seldom got picked but looked impressive. He has now shown what he is capable off and will be in demand come the summer with Newcastle for sure top of the queue.
Old 13-03-2018, 02:50 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Get him in. Exactly what we need. A left winger with pace, skill, goals, can defend and can take set-pieces. Missing piece of the jigsaw.
Old 21-03-2018, 03:52 PM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
Get him in. Exactly what we need. A left winger with pace, skill, goals, can defend and can take set-pieces. Missing piece of the jigsaw.
Not sure I agree as Wilf, Jeff and Andros and even PVA can all play there and if we resign Bak Sak as a striker then he can also play out on the left.

on the right hand side we have Wilf or Andros. I'd be more tempted to go for someone like Jonathon Bamba at St Etienne as he's out of contract soon and at 21 he looks like a slightly poorer mans Wilf at the same age. He's French but his family history is from the Ivory Coast. I'd like to think given that we have previous with developing the exact type of player Bamba is, Dougie might be able to sweet talk him.

Plus if the unthinkable happens we'll have more ready made replacement in the wings.
Old 21-03-2018, 04:49 PM
Millsie02

Shipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is hereShipp Ahoy! Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by red&blue_moomin View Post
Not sure I agree as Wilf, Jeff and Andros and even PVA can all play there and if we resign Bak Sak as a striker then he can also play out on the left.

on the right hand side we have Wilf or Andros. I'd be more tempted to go for someone like Jonathon Bamba at St Etienne as he's out of contract soon and at 21 he looks like a slightly poorer mans Wilf at the same age. He's French but his family history is from the Ivory Coast. I'd like to think given that we have previous with developing the exact type of player Bamba is, Dougie might be able to sweet talk him.

Plus if the unthinkable happens we'll have more ready made replacement in the wings.
We have seen what happens when Wilf is not available.

We desperately need another option on the wing!
Old 21-03-2018, 05:00 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
He has looked perfect for us on the few occasions I've seen him.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:19 PM

glaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is hereglaziers fan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
If we stay up there are 2 outfield positions we need to sign top class players for: centre mid and left wing. I hope RLC will sign (on loan or permanently) to be the centre mid. Then all we need is a top class left mid who is defensively solid who can cover PVA and who is also comfortable on the ball and going forward. If they have set-piece delivery that is a bonus. The 3 I'd be interested in are as follows:

Kenedy
Sessegnon (unlikely)
Maitland-Niles

Any of those would transform the team imho.
Old 28-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Lead Worshipper

Chillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is hereChillo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
I think I'd prefer to sign him than keep Bakary Sako.
Old 28-03-2018, 03:06 PM

Tim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietTim came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by glaziers fan View Post
If we stay up there are 2 outfield positions we need to sign top class players for: centre mid and left wing. I hope RLC will sign (on loan or permanently) to be the centre mid. Then all we need is a top class left mid who is defensively solid who can cover
You’re happy with our strikers then?
Old 28-03-2018, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim View Post
You’re happy with our strikers then?
In a word, yes.

Benteke, Sorloth, Wickham and Zaha (in his new role) are all capable of scoring goals.
Old 28-03-2018, 06:16 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chillo View Post
I think I'd prefer to sign him than keep Bakary Sako.
Sako sadly is like taking a six shooter with five bullets to play Russian roulette. in terms of being likely to be injured. cannot afford expensive passengers. Really hope SP does not cock up on that one and we get new players (ditto Punch)
Old 28-03-2018, 06:17 PM

Owngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is hereOwngoal Sam the man is here
as long as he brings his pork sausages...................