Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 30-01-2018, 01:13 PM

RisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is hereRisZero Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robson View Post
Dortmund would pay half.
Still astronomical
Old 30-01-2018, 01:15 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by RisZero View Post
Still astronomical
75k? Astronomical might be a stretch, would make him our 4th or 5th highest earner wouldn’t it?
Old 30-01-2018, 02:18 PM

WashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
This is not a player we want. He's not only expensive, he's also not that good. Until proven otherwise, he's soft and I don't even know if he actually likes football.
Old 30-01-2018, 02:23 PM
Banned by Moderators

Kylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietKylie_Tracey came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by WashDCEagle View Post
This is not a player we want. He's not only expensive, he's also not that good. Until proven otherwise, he's soft and I don't even know if he actually likes football.
He's a very good player and a German international, the worrying thing is his injury record
Old 30-01-2018, 04:21 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Says the self proclaimed Bayern Munich fan. I have seen Schürrle plenty of times. He is a great player and would walk into our team.
Old 30-01-2018, 04:45 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Not that good? Spot on, mate, he's only played 57 times for the World Champions, scoring 22 times, including twice in a World Cup semi final. Oh, and he also laid on the winner in the Final. Plus scored once every three games for Die Mannschaft over the last 3 years.

You don't even know if he actually likes football? Why, what did he tell you?

Until proven otherwise, you're a dickhead and I don't even know if you actually support Palace.

Last edited by Olympian2; 30-01-2018 at 05:40 PM.
Old 30-01-2018, 09:06 PM

WashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietWashDCEagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Not that good? Spot on, mate, he's only played 57 times for the World Champions, scoring 22 times, including twice in a World Cup semi final. Oh, and he also laid on the winner in the Final. Plus scored once every three games for Die Mannschaft over the last 3 years.

You don't even know if he actually likes football? Why, what did he tell you?

Until proven otherwise, you're a dickhead and I don't even know if you actually support Palace.
You do realize, he has scored 2 goals for Dortmund since transferring in 2016? And before that, at VfLW, he scored 10 times in 43 matches, which isn't exactly amazing. He was so inconsistent that even 10 in 43 makes it look better than it actually was. It sounds to me like you only see Schuerrle play for DFB XI, which is not an accurate representation of what kind of player he is. Truth is, any striker or forward playing winger like that, should be scoring goals for Germany. Yet, I'm the dickhead. You clearly haven't even watched the player at club level, and yet I'm the bad fan. Piss off.
Old 30-01-2018, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Says the self proclaimed Bayern Munich fan. I have seen Schürrle plenty of times. He is a great player and would walk into our team.
Something doesn't add up. You've seen him play plenty of times, and yet you're impressed? His international form, absolutely super. His club form? You've got to be kidding me. It's not even the same player, I swear. Two goals for Dortmund since he transferred in 2016. And we now know, it's not just a Thomas Tuechel problem, or a Bosz problem, or a Stoeger problem. It's not a Goetze, Dahoud, Castro, Weigl, Reus, or anyone else problem either. It's an Andre Schuerrle problem. And I'm supposed to get on board with spending all this money to bring him on, and then he's going to light the world on fire? Sorry, I don't see that happening. Not a chance.
Old 30-01-2018, 09:24 PM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Croydon in the winter for a relegation fight versus Smethwick in the winter for a relegation fight. Hmmm.

There are a bunch of last minute signings we need to be interposing ourselves in, along with our "targets". This is one.

No sleep until Thursday morning.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:50 PM

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Olympian2 View Post
Good post.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:52 PM
Up the Palace!!!

Latvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is hereLatvian Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Something doesn't add up. You've seen him play plenty of times, and yet you're impressed? His international form, absolutely super. His club form? You've got to be kidding me. It's not even the same player, I swear. Two goals for Dortmund since he transferred in 2016. And we now know, it's not just a Thomas Tuechel problem, or a Bosz problem, or a Stoeger problem. It's not a Goetze, Dahoud, Castro, Weigl, Reus, or anyone else problem either. It's an Andre Schuerrle problem. And I'm supposed to get on board with spending all this money to bring him on, and then he's going to light the world on fire? Sorry, I don't see that happening. Not a chance.
Says someone who probably hasn't been to a game.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:58 PM

Olympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is hereOlympian2 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Yet, I'm the dickhead.
Only until proven otherwise. Like Schurrle is soft - unless proven otherwise.

I was simply pointing out what a daft thing it was to say. By that logic, you could say that anyone is anything - unless proven otherwise.

Last edited by Olympian2; 30-01-2018 at 11:02 PM.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:07 AM

Chris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is hereChris K Sam the man is here
Apparently offered to us last night as West Brom pulled out of a deal. Would make sense now Sako is ****ed
Old 31-01-2018, 10:09 AM

New LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is hereNew LP Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Latvian Eagle View Post
Says someone who probably hasn't been to a game.

Feeble response to a well argued and knowledgable post.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:11 AM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Apparently offered to us last night as West Brom pulled out of a deal. Would make sense now Sako is ****ed
This would be unreal signing

bloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minebloodfart : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
Wouldn't say no
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
I know he looked a great player but is he still? I think I am pretty certain he is costly. Unless he has completely tanked I would think he must be better than Lee or Mutch and would as a minimum make the match day squad but why are they hawking him around and why hasn't he been playing?
Old 31-01-2018, 10:15 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by New LP View Post
Feeble response to a well argued and knowledgable post.
Well argued point. The bloke knows **** all. When Palace lose he starts going on about he's going to support Bayern Munich. Clueless.

Last edited by Latvian Eagle; 31-01-2018 at 10:18 AM.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:18 AM
Up the Palace!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
I know he looked a great player but is he still? I think I am pretty certain he is costly. Unless he has completely tanked I would think he must be better than Lee or Mutch and would as a minimum make the match day squad but why are they hawking him around and why hasn't he been playing?
He's the perfect player to bring back to life. For how many years now have we been crying out for a number 10? The fact he can play up top or on the wings too means this is a no brainer for me. Look how Roy has rejuvenated Sako.... And Schürrle is a much better player than Bakery.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:20 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin H View Post
Dortmund haven't really played him in the 18 months he has been there. Only started 10 games and 11 more as sub.

Season before he was at Wolsburg and scored 9 with 3 assists.

We know he has the talent and scored goals in the PL and at international level but has something happened and he has lost ficus or is it just a case of being at the wrong club at the wrong time?
Closed Thread