Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 28-01-2018, 09:33 PM

pardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is herepardew's shorts Sam the man is here
Sky Sports understands, do they?

Funny how the baseless report mentions £11m for Barnes and then, hey presto, Sky report Palace have between £10m and £12m to spend on a striker.

Still, I expect those odds will come tumbling down any moment now.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:35 PM
techno sapiens

the drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is herethe drexciyan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worksop Palace View Post
Let me think about this.

No
No thinking needed for this one. Just no.

11m can just **** off too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIMGb0p9hrQ
Old 28-01-2018, 09:54 PM
Inventor of Jack Shit

Ian Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is hereIan Hart Sam the man is here
I don't particularly like him. But comments on here about his value are unrealistic.

Any striker who has had a reasonably regular number of games in the Prem over a few years, is going to have an asking price in the January window of £10m plus. I'm afraid that's a sad fact of life guys.

I'm not suggesting they should want him. But if they've decided they do want him, I'm not surprised at the suggested price. How much did we get for Gayle two years ago - and that wasn't even in the inflated January window

Last edited by Ian Hart; 28-01-2018 at 09:59 PM.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:57 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWELLSEagle View Post
I don’t think any of them are as good as Afobe. Vokes is very average. All championship players. Afobe is too but he has more of the attributes we need in our team; power and pace
Afobe is better than Chris Wood heard it all now
Old 28-01-2018, 09:58 PM

mean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thefunkymonk View Post
He’s shit
He so isn't.
Old 28-01-2018, 09:58 PM

CP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is hereCP-RJW Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
Afobe is better than Chris Wood heard it all now
I mean he hardly said that Buckley is better than Zaha did he. They’re both poor and limited at this level, whoever is better is neither here nor there really but I agree that Afobe would suit us better as he’s more mobile.

Last edited by CP-RJW; 28-01-2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:00 PM

mean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmean came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kai View Post
Always seems to do well against us but £11 million is insane for a sub
True that, but what he isn't is shit.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:02 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mean View Post
He so isn't.
Ok, bit harsh.

Thinking about it, back up for Benteke, I can see it.. but £11m!?
Old 28-01-2018, 10:05 PM
Bearded since 2004.

Dal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietDal came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC85 View Post
Bloody hell....who next? Calvin Andrew? Trevor Aylott?
Andy McCulloch.

"You won't be listening anyway - you'll be picking your bum or listening to Pulp...'

"Use a plate! I've hoovered in here today, you cock!"

"Don't be a Gay all your life!"

"Does that mean our children will have monkey's skulls?"

"I don't want to inhale your urine!"

"Have you farted into a sponge or something?"

"You absolute pretentious ballsack!"

"You're a hairy, gay, Special Needs tramp!"

"Oh Google your own fat, flabby arse!"
Old 28-01-2018, 10:08 PM

Quote:
Ok, bit harsh.

Thinking about it, back up for Benteke, I can see it.. but £11m!?
Now, agree with that completely, but that is what back up players with prem experience cost there days. In honesty for a slightly less scary price we could do a lot worse. He'll give you 100%.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:10 PM

Thefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is hereThefunkymonk Sam the man is here
Quote:
Now, agree with that completely, but that is what back up players with prem experience cost there days. In honesty for a slightly less scary price we could do a lot worse. He'll give you 100%.
Fair.

I suppose I was kinda hoping we would get someone who could play with Benteke.. or a younger player such as babacar.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:11 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
So our new scouting and Director of Football regime leads us straight to this twat's door. Fantastic.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Fair.

I suppose I was kinda hoping we would get someone who could play with Benteke.. or a younger player such as babacar.
Haha! Indeed. Personally, I'd take Barnes for the right price, great squad cover and then take the chance on Dembele. I think he's got something whatever you think of the scottish league and is just the right age to kick on. Probably means no new keeper, but I'd take that risk until the right one is available.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:17 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Seen the article £11m!!! **** no. Absolute shite.
Crikey. Awkward player who knows the dark arts but where is the decimal point.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Haha! Indeed. Personally, I'd take Barnes for the right price, great squad cover and then take the chance on Dembele. I think he's got something whatever you think of the scottish league and is just the right age to kick on. Probably means no new keeper, but I'd take that risk until the right one is available.
I’m with you on dembele. We can’t afford him this window imo
Old 28-01-2018, 10:18 PM

maestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is heremaestro Sam the man is here
I dont mind him, puts himself about which is more than Benteke does at the moment

http://www.gurkhajustice.org.uk/
Old 28-01-2018, 10:26 PM

Stinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is hereStinger1 Sam the man is here
Edin Dzeko

Misread the article title, delete.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:26 PM

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edit - read the article mate. It’s about Barnes
Old 28-01-2018, 10:29 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Edit - read the article mate. It’s about Barnes
Two peas in a pod. Easy mistake to make.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 28-01-2018, 10:30 PM

cantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is herecantspell Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by maestro View Post
I dont mind him, puts himself about which is more than Benteke does at the moment

For 11m?