Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2018, 03:35 PM
I've broken bad

bgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stellavista View Post
Everyone likes a long range crack, until they come to us.
Darren Ambrose being the exception.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:36 PM

danibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietdanibutcher came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Sounds like this fellow has potential. Anagram potential that is.

first up : Nobee Gatalard
Yeah but he’s No Lab Rated Gate
Old 29-01-2018, 03:36 PM

ianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineianace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle View Post
Cue someone coming on here and saying that Ligue 1 is no better than EFL League One.
igue 1 is no better than EFL League One.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:37 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
You lost me at beatle......*shudders*
I don't like scousers either

Road beat angle

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:38 PM

mexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is heremexicaneagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by brighton_eagle View Post
Obligatory youtube video

To view the link you have to Register or Login
I'll be glad when the window is over just so I can avoid the horrible generic electrotechnocrap soundtracks of player videos.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ianace View Post
igue 1 is no better than EFL League One.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:39 PM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by mexicaneagle View Post
I'll be glad when the window is over just so I can avoid the horrible generic electrotechnocrap soundtracks of player videos.
I always mute them before viewing

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:42 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Everyone likes a long range crack
Yeah, I remember being 200 metres away from the nudist beach with my telescope in a 3 star Spanish high rise
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 29-01-2018, 03:45 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Only 23 as well, looks like good potential....bit chubby though.
Didn’t do Gazza any harm and gives a player more strength to shake off opponents. Looks to have lots of potential.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:46 PM

orp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is hereorp pisshead1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikie Punisher View Post
Yeah, I remember being 200 metres away from the nudist beach with my telescope in a 3 star Spanish high rise
I knew this was you posting without even looking at name PP gold.
Old 29-01-2018, 03:48 PM
The Bringer of Joy

Stellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is hereStellavista Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pikie Punisher View Post
Glad it worked out for you..

Old 29-01-2018, 03:55 PM

Pikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is herePikie Punisher Sam the man is here
Quote:
Glad it worked out for you..

I've taken some great photos of myself using the camera's timer function too.
"That’s the problem with these pre-planned celebrations. You can send out the invitations, arrange the play list, tailor the entire occasion for your guest of honour and it can still all fall flat. Crystal Palace are the worst kind of people to invite to share your revelry."
Old 29-01-2018, 05:28 PM
Banned by Moderators

Lombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is hereLombardo's hair Sam the man is here
Never heard of this lad but for some bizarre reason I am more excited about this than any other we've been linked with. Illogical
Old 29-01-2018, 05:40 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Rather take a punt on this guy than Ashley Barnes
Old 29-01-2018, 05:45 PM

bigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is herebigend1 Sam the man is here
Not sure he’ll be prolific looking at some of his shooting but he’s fast, tricky and has a good eye for a pass.

Decent option and another I think might suit benteke
Old 29-01-2018, 06:33 PM
Contents May Vary

Robson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is hereRobson Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danibutcher View Post
Gaetan Laborde with all these rumours we need to sign a striker!!
Lol. So bad it's good.
"Not only did the Palace fans sing and chant for the entire 90 minutes, but they stayed behind after the final whistle in order to express their gratitude to players and manager for their efforts. If this is a set of supporters headed for relegation, that is to the Championship's gain and the true detriment of the Premier League, where sterile atmospheres have become worryingly commonplace." - Football365
Old 29-01-2018, 06:34 PM
Wondering why it matters!

Martin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is hereMartin H Sam the man is here
Seen a lot worse reels than this one but not sure that means much.
Old 29-01-2018, 06:43 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by danibutcher View Post
apparently our scouts where watching him at the weekend.
We have scouts?

Last edited by T.C.; 29-01-2018 at 07:00 PM.
Old 29-01-2018, 06:51 PM
Cruddy Clique

PALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is herePALACEWU Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by T.C. View Post
We have scouts?

Several.
Old 29-01-2018, 06:58 PM
Newbury Eagles

Langers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is hereLangers Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkba1t View Post
Sounds like this fellow has potential. Anagram potential that is.

first up : Nobee Gatalard
Elegant abroad - which is a good sign