Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 29-01-2018, 07:01 PM
Certified Grumpy

T.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietT.C. came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
Several.
Who'd have thought?
Old 29-01-2018, 07:04 PM

Nigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNigelbrag came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Probably like everyone else i know nothing about this guy, but based on the video he looks interesting, his play seems full of aggession and pace also seems fearless just what you should look for in a young Centre Forward. Now it depends what they are asking, but also convincing our old friend Gus Poyet to sell to the "old enemy"
Old 29-01-2018, 07:51 PM

Glazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is hereGlazier69 Sam the man is here
Hope he doesn’t turn out to be
An aged bloater
Old 29-01-2018, 08:18 PM
Balding Eagle

Palace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is herePalace Dan Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glazier69 View Post
An aged bloater
Absolutely brilliant. On a par with Colin......
Old 29-01-2018, 08:54 PM

Away Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is hereAway Sam the man is here
If he's hard as nails and he wins games for us he would be a sort of Angelo Batard.
Old 29-01-2018, 09:21 PM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by danibutcher View Post
Linked to another striker Gaetan Laborde 23 from Bordeaux, apparently our scouts where watching him at the weekend. Can’t say I’ve ever heard of him but he’s scored 2 in 9 games this season.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
"Gus Poyet's team"?

He's going to do us no favours.
Old 29-01-2018, 09:31 PM
face and voice for radio

JDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is hereJDawg Sam the man is here
Perhaps the answer is somebody who is late into the box: A Lampard/Scholes/Lanzini type to get on the ones everyone runs past or hasn't moved for. Still think this one won't fly because of Poyet though
Old 29-01-2018, 10:03 PM

kabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is herekabbott Sam the man is here
I like this player. He's something of a late developer IMO and has plenty of potential. As a youngster he made appearances for the French U17, U18, U19 and U20s teams. He also scored the winning goal in the final of the Coupe Gambardella (the French equivalent of the Youth Cup) in 2013 against Sedan in 2013. He came into prominence last season when he had a good loan spell in "Ligue 2" (Yes, I know "Ligue 2" = the Rothmans Isthmian league! ) for the team called Clermont Foot. At the start of this season he stepped up and played a few games for the 1st team before fracturing his 5th metatarsal in October. He was out of action for 3 months before coming back into the 1st team recently.
Gus picked him for the match against Olympique Lyonnais yesterday afternoon which Bordeaux unfortunately won 3:1, in which Laborde scored a goal from the spot. He put in a real shift and gave the Lyon defence a lot to think about. He's not very tall but he is quite good in the air.
I'm not sure whether he really wants to leave Bordeaux this winter. Their other good player, the young Brazilian, Malcom, has said the he is prepared to stay at Bordeaux in the near future despite interest from Arsenal who offered 30m€ IIRC.
He obviously wouldn't be too expensive and I imagine we could offer him a better wage than he's getting over here.

PS: Batshuayi is the player I'd go for if he was really available.

PPS Gaetan Laborde = Born Eagle Data
Old 29-01-2018, 10:38 PM

Sick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is hereSick Bucket Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbott View Post
I like this player. He's something of a late developer IMO and has plenty of potential. As a youngster he made appearances for the French U17, U18, U19 and U20s teams. He also scored the winning goal in the final of the Coupe Gambardella (the French equivalent of the Youth Cup) in 2013 against Sedan in 2013. He came into prominence last season when he had a good loan spell in "Ligue 2" (Yes, I know "Ligue 2" = the Rothmans Isthmian league! ) for the team called Clermont Foot. At the start of this season he stepped up and played a few games for the 1st team before fracturing his 5th metatarsal in October. He was out of action for 3 months before coming back into the 1st team recently.
Gus picked him for the match against Olympique Lyonnais yesterday afternoon which Bordeaux unfortunately won 3:1, in which Laborde scored a goal from the spot. He put in a real shift and gave the Lyon defence a lot to think about. He's not very tall but he is quite good in the air.
I'm not sure whether he really wants to leave Bordeaux this winter. Their other good player, the young Brazilian, Malcom, has said the he is prepared to stay at Bordeaux in the near future despite interest from Arsenal who offered 30m€ IIRC.
He obviously wouldn't be too expensive and I imagine we could offer him a better wage than he's getting over here.

PS: Batshuayi is the player I'd go for if he was really available.

PPS Gaetan Laborde = Born Eagle Data
Thanks for an informed post Kabbott, a rare find on transfer threads.

I know nothing about the guy but based purely on the youtube vid, your post and sheer frustration of not having signed a striker, this bloke will bloody do for me! I liked some of his finishes, looks like he's got 'good feet' and if he puts himself around a bit and is cheapish... pffff sign him up!
Old 30-01-2018, 09:54 AM
Old skool BBSer

Maidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is hereMaidstoned Eagle Sam the man is here
Nice summation Kabbot...agree with you about Batman too.

The BBS - Where Brighton Neggers have imaginary lawyers.
Old 30-01-2018, 10:32 AM
I've broken bad

bgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietbgh2172 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gaetan, Gaitan, Guiata - like a game scrabble when you've got too many vowels!
Old 30-01-2018, 10:53 AM
Waterproof member

JHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJHJ EAGLE came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Strangely enough, I am more excited about the club potentially signing this chap and possibly Alexander Sørloth than any of the big time Charlie’s, Eder, that we have been linked with. All we need then is a keeper and possibly another central midfielder, that fella at Lille who can cover more than one position, and we should be done.
Old 30-01-2018, 12:27 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glazier69 View Post
An aged bloater
Thats his older brother, Al. Works on boats now.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 30-01-2018, 01:54 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Thats his older brother, Al. Works on boats now.
Ah, I wondered where they shipped him out to
Old 30-01-2018, 02:02 PM
South Penge Massive

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
Ah, I wondered where they shipped him out to
He was a bit of a dreamer. Thought it was a bit of a lark to gaze up at the sky and dream of playing for Palace one day.

Who funds the anti russia propaganda site bellingcat? http://newsvideo.su/video/9455566
Pretty obvious really.
Old 30-01-2018, 02:04 PM
I DON'T look like SJ

Jim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is hereJim Cannon Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
He was a bit of a dreamer. Thought it was a bit of a lark to gaze up at the sky and dream of playing for Palace one day.
He was hoping to at least tread water here, but that ship has sailed?
Old 30-01-2018, 02:11 PM
South Penge Massive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Cannon View Post
He was hoping to at least tread water here, but that ship has sailed?

Palace transfer window episode.

Pretty obvious really.
Old 30-01-2018, 02:50 PM

Gregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is hereGregz41 Sam the man is here
I wouldn't say my in the know links are very strong, but I got info passed on that this is being worked on today.
Old 30-01-2018, 02:57 PM

The Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietThe Vicar came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Would be decent if this one worked out along with the Lille midfielder/defender.
Old 30-01-2018, 02:57 PM
Super Furry Animal

Riley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is hereRiley Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gregz41 View Post
I wouldn't say my in the know links are very strong, but I got info passed on that this is being worked on today.

Tea leaves or tarot?
Closed Thread