Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Transfer Hotline

Notices

Transfer Hotline Latest transfer news, rumours and suggestions for new Palace players. Includes outgoing transfers and news on released players.

Closed Thread

Old 31-01-2018, 09:55 AM

GreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is hereGreatGonzo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley View Post
You're his agent, aren't you?
A football agent? Living in Eastleigh? I doubt it!
Old 31-01-2018, 09:55 AM

tbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetbooker : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
And pals with Luca I'm guessing.
Old 31-01-2018, 10:09 AM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbooker View Post
Very good pals.

Clinton Morrison
Old 31-01-2018, 10:24 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzi View Post
Just to clarify I'm not his agent or anything !!! But when we around being quoted paying 15 million for all these virtually unkowns from aboard !!

Newcastle paid £13m for a promising 20 year old two and a half years ago.

As a teenager Mitro had scored 20 goals in 42 league starts for Partizan in Serbian league football.

At the age of 18 he moved to Anderlecht for £4m and at the higher level in Belgium, scored 36 goals in 65 league matches. Whilst at Anderlecht he also performed well in Champions League football, scoring against both Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund.

Arriving as a 20 year old at a Newcastle United in disarray, despite playing in a relegation team Aleksandar Mitrovic scored 9 goals in 22 Premier League starts (plus 12 off the bench).

Playing for his country, Mitrovic has scored nine goals in his last 13 international starts, including scoring six goals in nine World Cup qualifiers to play a key role in taking Serbia to Russia this summer.

Now if he can produce any of that for us i think we're all be very happy bunnys !!!
I will admit they are impressive stats but he has always seemed a bit of a liability in terms of temperament. Has he improved that side of his game?
Old 31-01-2018, 10:49 AM

Hong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietHong Kong Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Gives the impression of being a high risk for yellow and reds but maybe just am impression, haven't seen any stats to back it up

Don't waste time and energy arguing with ideologues looking for validation of their positions.
Old 31-01-2018, 11:24 AM
This was a triumph.....

red&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is herered&blue_moomin Sam the man is here
He's not very good by all accounts three seasons and he's not really pushed on. Think I'd rather the Norwegian chap. Least there's the outside chance he'll be decent or he'll improve and be coachable due to his age and his dads ability.
Old 31-01-2018, 11:26 AM
Very young thick ****

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by KYLIE MINEAGLE View Post
Think Benitez has said he is not going to allowed to go another prem team
This.

He's going back to Anderlecht on loan.

Personally I've never understood the fascination with Mitrovic. He's struggled to break into Newcastle's side for years and their strikers are shite.
Old 31-01-2018, 11:28 AM

Zohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is hereZohar's Penalty Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tazzi View Post
Just to clarify I'm not his agent or anything !!! But when we around being quoted paying 15 million for all these virtually unkowns from aboard !!

Newcastle paid £13m for a promising 20 year old two and a half years ago.

As a teenager Mitro had scored 20 goals in 42 league starts for Partizan in Serbian league football.

At the age of 18 he moved to Anderlecht for £4m and at the higher level in Belgium, scored 36 goals in 65 league matches. Whilst at Anderlecht he also performed well in Champions League football, scoring against both Arsenal and Borussia Dortmund.

Arriving as a 20 year old at a Newcastle United in disarray, despite playing in a relegation team Aleksandar Mitrovic scored 9 goals in 22 Premier League starts (plus 12 off the bench).

Playing for his country, Mitrovic has scored nine goals in his last 13 international starts, including scoring six goals in nine World Cup qualifiers to play a key role in taking Serbia to Russia this summer.

Now if he can produce any of that for us i think we're all be very happy bunnys !!!
You should be his agent. I’m sold.
Old 31-01-2018, 11:42 AM
it's a city you know...

st albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is herest albans Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by tbooker View Post
love how people assume because they're serbian they're friends
Old 31-01-2018, 09:21 PM

The Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineThe Drive Man : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
This.

He's going back to Anderlecht on loan.

Personally I've never understood the fascination with Mitrovic. He's struggled to break into Newcastle's side for years and their strikers are shite.
Deal broken down- he’d be better than sweet fanny Adams!
Old 31-01-2018, 09:23 PM
::::::::::::

JAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is hereJAS78 Sam the man is here
Red card waiting to happen and can’t hit a barn door at Newcastle

Why would he be any better for us?
Old 01-02-2018, 12:53 AM
I'm thinking about it

Eddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is hereEddie McGoldrick's tash Sam the man is here
Gone to Fulham
Closed Thread