Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 17-09-2016, 02:12 AM
The Spiky One

Hedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is hereHedgehog Sam the man is here
Not seen any Nike's on here... are they a no no?
Old 17-09-2016, 04:00 AM

Georgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Great thread this.

Wear these for most occasions at the moment.
Old 17-09-2016, 07:08 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Liking them ^^^

I got these Reeboks about a month back. Saw them when they first came out but they were a bit expensive for me. Last month, saw they were half price. I've never ordered a pair of trainers so quickly...

Old 17-09-2016, 07:21 AM
It's a term of affection

Fatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is hereFatboy Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by fioreuk View Post
White Roms with blue/red 3 stripes today.

About time we had a decent trainer thread.

Looking out for these next..Adidas/Palace collaboration
Shouldn't the strip in the middle be blue ?
Old 17-09-2016, 07:24 AM
'What's for dinner?'

Max_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMax_Power came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamone View Post
All the creps on these 3 pages are shit. You lot need to sort it out and stop thinking you're Paul Weller
Hahaha. Agreed.

Where the Air Max at?
Old 17-09-2016, 07:30 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max_Power View Post
Where the Air Max at?
On the feet of those that can afford them. Which isn't me
Old 17-09-2016, 08:08 AM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K View Post
I currently have these on a rotational basis

Sadly the Trimm Trabs are on their way out and no longer available after re-issue so can only get off ebay for silly money
Old 17-09-2016, 08:09 AM
Around the Fur

Seba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSeba came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PALACEWU View Post
The busenitz

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Had two pairs of these over the last couple of years. They changed the tongue to that really big one. Didn't like it.
Old 17-09-2016, 08:51 AM

matt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
My Pony Linebackers.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (1.04 MB, 38 views)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr-jtbpUtdU
Old 17-09-2016, 08:53 AM

matt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietmatt_himself came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Vintage deadstock '80s Brooks I bought earlier this year.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (1.04 MB, 49 views)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr-jtbpUtdU
Old 17-09-2016, 09:35 AM
Maidstoned For Mod!

EryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is hereEryrExile Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by matt_himself View Post
My Pony Linebackers.
Pony indeed...

Old 17-09-2016, 10:00 AM
Around the Fur

I have a pair of these...

But these are my day to day shoes...

Old 17-09-2016, 10:24 AM

Georgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineGeorgie Boy : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine

I was chasing these for a while, couple of years back, but they were quite limited. Seamless embossed Swooshes and uppers.
Old 17-09-2016, 10:44 AM
43% Burnt

I think the next pair I get will have to be some Air Max's. Trouble is, I want them all.
Old 17-09-2016, 10:49 AM
"reluctant buyers"

TheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is hereTheMexicanHorse Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
I think the next pair I get will have to be some Air Max's. Trouble is, I want them all.
do you wear a 'snap back' as well?
Old 17-09-2016, 10:50 AM

carter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is herecarter Sam the man is here
Converses are the uncomfiest trainers I've ever had. Always rips my skin off the back of my foot. My 2 pairs of Air Max 1s in white are my babies and can only wear in dry weather incase of mud/splashes of dirt if you are looking for running shoes/comfort then get Nike free runs 2. They are the comfiest shoes I've ever put my feet in
Old 17-09-2016, 10:53 AM
Ledley's beard.

SpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietSpikeyMatt came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Got a pair of black tweed adidas Gazelles which I love. Want to get another pair but they seem to have stopped them.

WIIIILF, WIIIILF WILL TEAR YOU APART...AGAIN!
Old 17-09-2016, 10:56 AM
Legednary typo's

passion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietpassion4palace came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehog View Post
Not seen any Nike's on here... are they a no no?
I'm currently wearing these - very comfortable and light as a feather

Old 17-09-2016, 11:00 AM
"Stay gold, Pony Boy"

Pub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is herePub Idol Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyMatt View Post
Got a pair of black tweed adidas Gazelles which I love. Want to get another pair but they seem to have stopped them.
They have switched back to the 90s style gazelle now.
Old 17-09-2016, 11:02 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpikeyMatt View Post
The brown ones of those were gorgeous. Big fan