Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old 23-04-2018, 07:58 AM
Up On The Triangle

fang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is herefang Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skintagain View Post
Damn, I'll take on all comers at vector calculus.
Good. We might have a use for you as a camp trustee.
Old 23-04-2018, 11:16 AM
Wagon Painter

mik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is heremik59 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sick Bucket View Post
Have I missed something? Last night the government released a statement saying we will be leaving the customs union.
A "No.10 Spokesperson" & imagine if it was the same person who in March 2017 said there would definitely not be a General Election...
Old Yesterday, 06:04 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
This is what David Cameron's referendum and Brexit has done and is still doing. David Lammy received this unsigned letter on the 16th of April after his inspiring speech on the Windrush generation:

To view the link you have to Register or Login

He was born in Whittington hospital by the way.
Old Yesterday, 06:20 AM

SE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is hereSE25 exile Sam the man is here
....and this is what the electorate were told in the run up to voting by th leave campaign:

Old Yesterday, 08:10 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
This is what David Cameron's referendum and Brexit has done and is still doing. David Lammy received this unsigned letter on the 16th of April after his inspiring speech on the Windrush generation:

He was born in Whittington hospital by the way.
How long did it take you to write that?

Brexit countdown.
Old Yesterday, 08:11 AM
Hello Everyone

Skintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is hereSkintagain Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by SE25 exile View Post
....and this is what the electorate were told in the run up to voting by th leave campaign:

Crikey, if I had seen that before the vote I would have been a remainer, not.

Brexit countdown.
Old Yesterday, 09:59 AM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
Its amazing how Leavers always say they saw through these lies, and their vote was not about immigration, and yet cannot say why they did vote that way.

"Immigration will continue to be out of control".
It never was out of control.

Stupid fear of foreigners reigns supreme.
Old Yesterday, 10:03 AM

Am Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is hereAm Phibian Sam the man is here
One Joe Public Leaver was totally honest on the news back then when asked why voters had voted to exit.
"It's about the muslims" he said.

Obviously not everyone but more the general feeling he was referring to.
Old Yesterday, 10:19 AM

Quote:
How long did it take you to write that?
Poor from you Skint by your own low standards.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM

rhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is hererhino_mik Sam the man is here
Quote:

Yes you are exactly the type of person that was being targeted and influenced by those kind of messages (lies), as you have just admitted.
Old Yesterday, 10:20 AM

Quote:
How long did it take you to write that skint?