Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Off Topic General Chit Chat

Notices

General Chit Chat Off topic conversations. Please do not post CPFC or sport related threads here

Old Yesterday, 01:49 PM
moist

chelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietchelmsfordeagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by mik59 View Post
Civitas, founded by a regular Mail/Telegraph writer. Wouldn't dismiss all of their stuff but worth looking at the narrative of their studies etc especially where they follow said writer's book on 'reordering society' (which sold very well in China!).
I was too slow...
Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM
Shot by both sides

Sam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is hereSam Spade Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by racehorse-80s View Post
My pension has reduced along with my contributions and the companies also the retirement age has been extended by 2 years .
I would rather pay more but I don't get a say .
Are you able to top up via AVC's. Some company schemes allow you to do this. My mate has worked for BA for 40 odd years and tops up his pension this way. Is tax efficient as well apparently but I don't know the details.
Old Yesterday, 01:56 PM

racehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is hereracehorse-80s Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam Spade View Post
Are you able to top up via AVC's. Some company schemes allow you to do this. My mate has worked for BA for 40 odd years and tops up his pension this way. Is tax efficient as well apparently but I don't know the details.
Yes I can and have , Currently paying the max allowed , Can convert the final AVC amount into extra pension but the Annuity rates are rubbish so will probably take it as a lump sum to draw down on .
Old Yesterday, 04:07 PM
Semper Idem

Maz has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by eagleborn View Post
Yes it is very bizarre that Biggin will jump all over any think tank or so called expert, but will happily copy paste from the daily express as evidence to support his views. Hypocritical much?
Maybe not hypocritical; maybe just dumb.

.פɐppɐ פɐppɐ Hǝʎ

Old Yesterday, 04:54 PM

Nth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is hereNth Kent Eagle Sam the man is here
Let's see how strong the EU solidarity is now Greece is back in trouble? The British government should be supportive of Greece if any of their debts are owed to UK banks.
Old Yesterday, 05:47 PM
Got my eagle eye on you.

smileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is heresmileysmith Sam the man is here
I'm sure someone has raised this issue already...

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old Yesterday, 09:05 PM

Biggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is hereBiggineagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by smileysmith View Post
I'm sure someone has raised this issue already...
They have.

If we vote to stay in the EU then we are finished as a nation#BeLeave SORTED
"He lives rent free inside your brain"

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/be/Flag_of_England.svg/125px-Flag_of_England.svg.png