Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ Other Sport Ľ World of Sport

Notices

World of Sport Discuss all other sport. Includes betting and gambling threads.

Old 12-01-2018, 03:50 PM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Old 13-01-2018, 01:11 AM
Panty Organizer

Funk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is hereFunk Butter Sam the man is here
Quote:
According to PWInsider, Paigeís wrestling career is over - at least with WWE.

The site says the 25 year old was informed at Raw this past Monday (Jan. 8) the companyís medical staff would not be clearing her to return to in-ring performing. The situation is described as being similar to how Edgeís retirement was decided upon back in 2011 after WrestleMania XXVII.

The former NXT Womenís and Divas champion only recently returned from neck surgery she underwent more than a year ago. A spot at a house show on Dec. 28, 2017 where she was kicked in the back by Sasha Banks ended in a scary scene where Paige was unable to stand on her own and the match was stopped. She did walk to the back despite a stretcher being brought to the ringside area, but WWE quickly removed her from the rest of their holiday tour, and she hasnít wrestled since.

While Paige will not be allowed to wrestle going forward by the company, we are told that she is extremely well liked by management, so one would think she would remain with the company in some capacity. She was featured on reality series Total Divas, so thatís a possible vehicle for her, as are WWE Studios feature films. Itís also possible the company could tap her to Coach in the NXT system or attempt to transition her into another on camera role.
Old 13-01-2018, 04:13 AM
Returned.

Daniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDaniel_Nash : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funk Butter View Post

I have zero interest in this, shame because it's an interesting concept but it's spread out for too long and (I think) only on their facebook. And, I lost even more interest - taking it into negative interest - when they announced last night it will be for charity, including Susan G Komen (again) which is more scam than charity. WWE and charity feels so disingenuous since Steph said that brands will succeed by using charity as PR.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:05 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
If it's true, it seriously sucks for Paige. All that hard work done to come back, overcome her demons and removing herself from a toxic relationship with that dickhead and now this? Hope it doesn't lead to a relapse and the WWE can find something for her to do that doesn't involve wrestling.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:07 AM
43% Burnt

PauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is herePauLo Sam the man is here
Also, isn't the MMC not available on FB in the UK? Sure I heard that somewhere. Not that i'm really interested, 12 weeks is far too long for something like this. They should learn from the CWC or MYC.
Old 13-01-2018, 08:09 AM
Between matches

MasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMasterYoda came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Paige story seems true. I just hope for her sake they find her something reasonable to do.

Strikes me that she could go right off the rails without a focus - last thing anyone wants is to find she’s turned up at some 2 bit Indy show and ended up paralysed.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:51 PM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
MMC is gonna be on the network in the UK.
Old 13-01-2018, 10:01 PM
I am a BAD MAN

RazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietRazorsEdge came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
If it's true, it seriously sucks for Paige. All that hard work done to come back, overcome her demons and removing herself from a toxic relationship with that dickhead and now this? Hope it doesn't lead to a relapse and the WWE can find something for her to do that doesn't involve wrestling.
It is true and reports are saying it is the end of WWE career for her
Old 13-01-2018, 11:38 PM

Norwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNorwich_Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
End of her in-ring career yeah. Same as the Edge and Daniel Bryan situations, basically this could be so regular that we cannot sign you off to compete.

Manager/Valet/Coach/GM/Commentator - there are loads of opportunities available to her outside the ring within Wrestling. She also has started her company recently, I would love to see her and Nigel McGuinness commentate on the UKWWE Project, in whatever guise that eventually takes.

Here's Andy Johnson He's More Than Capable... Of Scoring
And He Very Nearly Did.....
And Neil Shipperley has!!!
Old 14-01-2018, 12:36 AM

Kidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is hereKidofwonder Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel_Nash View Post
I have zero interest in this, shame because it's an interesting concept but it's spread out for too long and (I think) only on their facebook. And, I lost even more interest - taking it into negative interest - when they announced last night it will be for charity, including Susan G Komen (again) which is more scam than charity. WWE and charity feels so disingenuous since Steph said that brands will succeed by using charity as PR.
also Braun and Alexa are representing Triple H and Stephanies own charity, which means they give the prize money to themselves.
Old 15-01-2018, 09:20 AM

Tomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is hereTomo Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norwich_Eagle View Post
End of her in-ring career yeah. Same as the Edge and Daniel Bryan situations, basically this could be so regular that we cannot sign you off to compete.

Manager/Valet/Coach/GM/Commentator - there are loads of opportunities available to her outside the ring within Wrestling. She also has started her company recently, I would love to see her and Nigel McGuinness commentate on the UKWWE Project, in whatever guise that eventually takes.
Makes sense to get her involved in the UK project...
Old 15-01-2018, 10:44 AM
43% Burnt

It's weird, she's still been pretty active on social media and the like. Posting a lot of pics of her out with friends on her IG story. And still showing up for Raw tonight. I know you can't really tell of someones mental state online, but if it's true, she's taking it remarkably well.
Old 15-01-2018, 11:32 AM
Panty Organizer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PauLo View Post
It's weird, she's still been pretty active on social media and the like. Posting a lot of pics of her out with friends on her IG story. And still showing up for Raw tonight. I know you can't really tell of someones mental state online, but if it's true, she's taking it remarkably well.
Maybe it's a relief after wrestling over 10 years and starting out when she was 13.
Old 15-01-2018, 01:56 PM
43% Burnt

True. Her body must be pretty banged up besides her recent injury.

Anyone reckon, now they're done with TNA, we'll see either EC3 or Bobby Lashley in the Rumble?
Old 15-01-2018, 02:57 PM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Lashley, potentially. EC3 would be heading straight to NXT I would have thought

Turning Wright Facebook Page

Turning Wright on Etsy

Maker of pens, turner of wood
Old 15-01-2018, 03:15 PM

tsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diettsunamiman came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiralyspyjamas View Post
Lashley, potentially. EC3 would be heading straight to NXT I would have thought
OMG it's Derek Bateman....

Last edited by tsunamiman; 15-01-2018 at 03:19 PM.
Old 15-01-2018, 03:28 PM
el ballothundero

kiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietkiralyspyjamas came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
He owns the EC3 name I believe, so he may want to use that.

Turning Wright Facebook Page

Turning Wright on Etsy

Maker of pens, turner of wood
Old 15-01-2018, 03:30 PM
43% Burnt

They'd be stupid to not call him EC3. And I reckon he's built up his name enough to go straight to the main roster. And no one will remember who Derrick Bateman is! He pretty much carried TNA for bloody ages. At least that's what I heard. Because who watches TNA, am I right?
Old 15-01-2018, 04:20 PM

Won't using EC3 be too close a reference to Dixie Carter?

Chris Hero went back to Kassius Ohno after all so could happen. Would be terrible mind.
Old 15-01-2018, 04:57 PM
43% Burnt

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunamiman View Post
Won't using EC3 be too close a reference to Dixie Carter?

Chris Hero went back to Kassius Ohno after all so could happen. Would be terrible mind.

True, but he went straight back to NXT. And never had an extended period of time as a main eventer on TV. Besides, theyíve had Dixie on the Angle Network special. Itís not like the Carter name is a complete unknown. Plus, you wanna give him heat? Bring her in as a manager!