Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Ľ BBS Forums Ľ User Help and Suggestions

Notices

User Help and Suggestions This is the place to ask questions if you are having problems with the BBS such as logging in.

Old 12-01-2018, 10:20 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isle of Wight View Post
The Peace and tranquillity with the exception of the Brexit thread and a Maz always taking a pedantic opposite view to just about everyone
Shush you.. I wanted the HOL immigrants to feel guilty that they had infected us with their argument virus
Old 12-01-2018, 10:21 PM

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExiledStirling View Post
What I find most concerning is that the peace and tranquility of the BBS is being invaded by infantile arguments that we never see on here.

I think the good old days of peace and love on the BBS are now officially over.
Having had a chat with another ex holer, I think it's better if I just put my ex foes on ignore lest they spoil another forum with their nonsense.

They can always catch me on holradio if they miss me that much. Don't forget kids, Sunday at 8.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:21 PM

ExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is hereExiledStirling Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by elgin eagle View Post
Stirlingsays = ExiledStirling
Paul that is very unfair on Stirlingsays.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:22 PM

Isle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietIsle of Wight came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Shush you.. I wanted the HOL immigrants to feel guilty that they had infected us with their argument virus
Oh god don't tell Biggin there are immigrants here

Member of the Magnificent 16
29th May 2004
Member of the Magnificent 1007
22nd May 2006
Member of the Magnificent 33000
27th May 2013
Old 12-01-2018, 10:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickgusset View Post
Having had a chat with another ex holer, I think it's better if I just put my ex foes on ignore lest they spoil another forum with their nonsense.

They can ways catch me on holradio if they miss me that much.
I wasnt being serious Nick... All this thread has proved is that there is little difference between HOL and the BBS
Old 12-01-2018, 10:24 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
Paul that is very unfair on Stirlingsays.
Well possibly but you could make amends by becoming StirlingGoes.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:27 PM

Quote:
The bloody mods claim you cannot change your username on here... bet the mods on HOL allow it
Old 12-01-2018, 10:36 PM

nickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietnickgusset came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
I wasnt being serious Nick... All this thread has proved is that there is little difference between HOL and the BBS
Indeed. Apart from the blatant islamaphobia that courses through whatever the internet equivalent of veins are of that site.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:42 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
Indeed. Apart from the blatant islamaphobia that courses through whatever the internet equivalent of veins are of that site.
You are over optimistic about your new found home

At the moment itís shiny and new, then a bomb goes off and you will realise itís not shiny but it may still be new.
Old 12-01-2018, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hpalace View Post
You are over optimistic about your new found home

At the moment itís shiny and new, then a bomb goes off and you will realise itís not shiny but it may still be new.
I've been on here on and off over the years. I know what it's like.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:06 PM

Hpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is hereHpalace Sam the man is here
Quote:
I've been on here on and off over the years. I know what it's like.
Glad to hear it. I was worried for it was perceived as a cacophony of tranquility. We have to battle the ďlock them upĒ folks just as hard.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:09 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

elgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is hereelgin eagle Sam the man is here
Quote:
The bloody mods claim you cannot change your username on here... bet the mods on HOL allow it
Always had better mods haven't they.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:23 PM

Quote:
Always had better mods haven't they.
From what I have read on this thread, on there if you get in a spat with them they just ban you.

On here, get in a spat with them they play with you like a sadistic cat playing with an injured mouse by taking the piss out of you and belittling you .

So you are right.
Old 12-01-2018, 11:33 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Old 12-01-2018, 11:37 PM
Red Squirrel Ultras Rule

Do you think they have any mod vacancies?
Old 12-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Tomato Sausage Muncher

Worksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is hereWorksop Palace Sam the man is here
Quote:

You rotten bastard
Old 12-01-2018, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Do you think they have any mod vacancies?
Old 13-01-2018, 12:10 AM

adrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is hereadrenalin john Sam the man is here
this reminds me of the short time I lived in Sydney in 89 and I was very surprised to see Yugoslavian immigrants going hammer and tong on the other side of the world. Serbs and Croats of course
Old 13-01-2018, 02:25 AM
Ex Waddon bloke

Les Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is hereLes Butler Sam the man is here
Quote:
You can change your username if you want?

I would do it for you.
Old 13-01-2018, 02:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Les Butler View Post
You can change your username if you want?

I would do it for you.

But I cannot take you up on your kind offer as others will get jealous(and more importantly god knows what name you will give me )