Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS » Crystal Palace Football Club » Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 26-11-2017, 03:09 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Planned departure time of the special train from Falmer has been confirmed as 22:41 with estimated arrival at East Croydon of 23:35.

These times may be subject to change if crowd problems occur after the game or on the train journey.

Passengers are advised to plan the onward journey from East Croydon as the arrival time will probably be too late for connecting trains.

Full details have been updated on the original first post of the match arrangement thread.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 26-11-2017, 03:11 PM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
An entire hour after the game should be finished
Old 26-11-2017, 04:28 PM
Jolene Jolene Jolene...

Woosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is hereWoosie Sam the man is here
Assume that's the only train that anyone heading back towards Croydon will be allowed to get on as well?

www.itsoktotalk.wordpress.com

'it would be boring if they won every time right?'

To be, or not to be, that is the question:
Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer
The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,
And by opposing end them? To die, to sleep,
No more; and by a sleep to say we end
Old 26-11-2017, 04:40 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Nothing to stop you saying you live elsewhere and getting local service back into Brighton then a train home from there.
But little point as you wouldn't make the 2202 train from Brighton to East Croy due to being held back at end. Next one is 2230 which arrives East Croy 2325.
So may as well get the special.
Though going back into Brighton would at least allow you to get food and drink. I may do this depending on what rest of my lot want to do.
Old 26-11-2017, 04:42 PM

Gazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietGazza2 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Actually you may not make the 2230 from Brighton if they keep us back too long!

Last edited by Gazza2; 26-11-2017 at 06:11 PM.
Old 26-11-2017, 05:12 PM

ProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle's Away View Post
Just hope the 'We scored 5 they scored 1' chant is not used because to quote a phrase "there are 99 reasons to hate Brighton, homophobia should not be one of them"

but also, because I reckon they will have cameras there to record Palace fans throughout. I reckon there are people who are desparate to have a big show trial of homophobic football fans. I also believe Brighton would love for that to be Palace fans. Remember there are many media luvvies living in Brighton and they would happily conspire to get front page headlines / TV coverage. I seriously believe there will be cameras trained on Palace fans for exactly this purpose.

So please, please do not do it, for the clubs sake as well as your own. Any normal chants are fine but just leave this stuff out.

Wouldn’t be at all surprised if there is more than a grain of truth in this, and actually all it achieves is to damage the image of cpfc and alienate other Palace fans. Has zero affect on the weed.

Official group for Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans (LGBT) supporters of CPFC

Following the Palace since 1980...

http://proudandpalace.weebly.com/
Old 26-11-2017, 06:53 PM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
An entire hour after the game should be finished
Proper piss take. If we win fine I can have a pint but standing around listening to that lot if we lose will give me the ache.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 26-11-2017, 07:19 PM

CJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietCJ PLUM came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosie View Post
Assume that's the only train that anyone heading back towards Croydon will be allowed to get on as well?
Possible earlier scheduled trains via Brighton or Lewes will only arrive at East Croydon at 23:25 or 23:30 so little real benefit in queuing up with Brighton fans and having to change trains.

The special train had to be fitted in either before or after the service train from Lewes to Victoria at 22:40 and they are also now running another special train at 22:25 to Lewes for local fans.

There will also be food and drink available on the concourse after the game.

Last edited by CJ PLUM; 26-11-2017 at 07:28 PM.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:27 PM
Boys from SE25

David_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineDavid_23 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Anyone feel like the build up to this one has been a bit tame than the times in the play-offs/championship? I know it’s not riding on a play-off final place etc. But just seems a bit more glamorised rather than the nittyy gritty suspense/nervs of playing your fierce rivals?

Anyone know if there’s many going down without a ticket at all? Wetherspoons is 5 mins from my work so will pop in to soak up the atmosphere.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:34 PM
sleep chaser

mushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is heremushroom Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post
Planned departure time of the special train from Falmer has been confirmed as 22:41 with estimated arrival at East Croydon of 23:35.

These times may be subject to change if crowd problems occur after the game or on the train journey.

Passengers are advised to plan the onward journey from East Croydon as the arrival time will probably be too late for connecting trains.

Full details have been updated on the original first post of the match arrangement thread.

It will be chaos at Falmer.
Old 26-11-2017, 08:39 PM

CPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
So not to waste that hour, is there a park nearby we can run them around a bit?
Old 26-11-2017, 08:53 PM
Cunning Planner

7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine7Ps : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
South Downs National Park?
Old 26-11-2017, 09:06 PM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Is there going to be alcohol on sale in the away end?
Old 26-11-2017, 09:11 PM

Maidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietMaidstonecpfc came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by CPFC247 View Post
So not to waste that hour, is there a park nearby we can run them around a bit?
What a bit like the old days at the Goldstone
Old 26-11-2017, 09:18 PM
Under Fascist Rule

pauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is herepauldrulez Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ PLUM View Post

Ridiculous time for it.

If we lose, there's going to be people in that stadium for well over an hour after FT with the raving hump.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:46 PM

CPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineCPFC247 : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maidstonecpfc View Post
What a bit like the old days at the Goldstone
Yep, like a scene from Zulu.
Old 26-11-2017, 09:47 PM

CharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is hereCharlieCPFC Sam the man is here
I wonder who's gonna forget their season tickets for this? It only just dawned on me, I've had to stick the match ticket inside the season ticket in case.

Clinton Morrison.
Old 26-11-2017, 10:15 PM
We Are The Holmesdale

eagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is hereeagles #1 Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by David_23 View Post
Anyone feel like the build up to this one has been a bit tame than the times in the play-offs/championship? I know it’s not riding on a play-off final place etc. But just seems a bit more glamorised rather than the nittyy gritty suspense/nervs of playing your fierce rivals?

Anyone know if there’s many going down without a ticket at all? Wetherspoons is 5 mins from my work so will pop in to soak up the atmosphere.
All being kept offline, that's why.
Old 26-11-2017, 11:04 PM

Neillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietNeillo's Son came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Ridiculous time for it.

If we lose, there's going to be people in that stadium for well over an hour after FT with the raving hump.
And the only way to pass the time is by drinking overpriced beer which they’ve probably pissed in which also helps pay Uncle Tony’s debts there.

I’m not worried but it’s going to be interesting to see how all this is managed.
Old 26-11-2017, 11:59 PM

I guess it will be same as they did when we lost league game there.
You were allowed to leave at final whistle but not to go towards train station.
If travelling by train you had choice of staying in ground or being kettled by old bill just outside the ground.
We were kept there for about half hour before being marched down to Falmer station and being loaded onto special train.
They'll want us loaded onto train by about 1030pm. So assuming Brighton fans have cleared the station, the Old Bill will start walking us down there just after 1015pm.
Will be 2140 by time game ends so we'll be held in or outside ground for similar time as we were after league defeat.