Home | Forums | Gallery | Twitter

CPFC BBS  

Go Back   CPFC BBS Crystal Palace Football Club Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES

Notices

Travel, Tickets & Fixture Information - NO TICKET TRADING OR SALES Away day travel and ticket/fixture details.

Old 27-11-2017, 12:10 AM

WLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is hereWLYWLYAWYPWF Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlieCPFC View Post
I wonder who's gonna forget their season tickets for this? It only just dawned on me, I've had to stick the match ticket inside the season ticket in case.
If only season ticket holders can buy tickets then surely any form of ID that corresponds with the name on the ticket would suffice?
Old 27-11-2017, 08:05 AM

scro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is herescro Sam the man is here
F@@k this stadium, F@@k it being on a tuesday night, f@@k being held back for an hour in the freezing cold late at night, f@@k the allocation, f@@k the coach leaving 10 hours in advance and the train leaving hours after. What a way to ruin something for supporters, most of whom have been looking forward to this for a long time and who never act like morons at football matches.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:07 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
I’ll be very surprised if they’ll sell us beer after the game. They’ll just trot out the ‘on police advice’ line.

I’m not getting kettled again though. I’ll just wait inside the stadium until we’re allowed to go.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:08 AM
Heshlo Kitty

cpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is herecpfc4evandeva Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by scro View Post
F@@k this stadium, F@@k it being on a tuesday night, f@@k being held back for an hour in the freezing cold late at night, f@@k the allocation, f@@k the coach leaving 10 hours in advance and the train leaving hours after. What a way to ruin something for supporters, most of whom have been looking forward to this for a long time and who never act like morons at football matches.
Yep. My mate text me this yesterday, and I make him right.

Everything about Tuesday (once we've left the pub) is utter utter bollocks.
Old 27-11-2017, 08:30 AM

old git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is hereold git Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by cpfc4evandeva View Post
Yep. My mate text me this yesterday, and I make him right.

Everything about Tuesday (once we've left the pub) is utter utter bollocks.
They sold beer after the other matches down there.

Twinned with MK Dons
Old 27-11-2017, 09:06 AM
Very young thick c vnt

Kirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is hereKirby Sam the man is here
Quote:
I’ll be very surprised if they’ll sell us beer after the game.
They have on all three other occasions IIRC.

It's all about the 'customer experience' at the Amex remember. Red 'n' blue lighting, pictures of Palace players on the walls, staff all wearing CPFC t-shirts...

Hopefully they'll bang in a couple of goals for us as well.
Old 27-11-2017, 09:17 AM
Unregistered User

tomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of minetomlig : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Quote:
Originally Posted by pauldrulez View Post
Ridiculous time for it.

If we lose, there's going to be people in that stadium for well over an hour after FT with the raving hump.
Probably just 30 mins stuck in the Gaymex, between 21:50 and 22:20. 20 mins to get everyone out and on to coaches, cars, trains then... Time for a pint inside, then jump jn the car...
Old 27-11-2017, 09:32 AM
Heshlo Kitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by old git View Post
They sold beer after the other matches down there.
This time seems like the police and clubs are going into overdrive. I hope Im wrong
Old 27-11-2017, 09:33 AM
Benevolence personified

Vince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is hereVince Hilaire's Afro Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
They have on all three other occasions IIRC.

It's all about the 'customer experience' at the Amex remember. Red 'n' blue lighting, pictures of Palace players on the walls, staff all wearing CPFC t-shirts...

Hopefully they'll bang in a couple of goals for us as well.
It's also about clawing back some of Tony's 300m
Old 27-11-2017, 12:19 PM

adman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietadman50 came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Seriously ******* hyped for this despite the hardship getting down there.

Aiming to be down there by 3 to begin fueling up on booze
Old 27-11-2017, 12:23 PM
Heshlo Kitty

Am I correct in thinking that we're still covered for travel from Haywards Heath? In previous years, there used to be a little stub on the match ticket indicating this, but now it just says something about a 4 travel levy... However, a train ticket from Haywards Heath to Brighton is 6.40. Does anyone know for sure?
Old 27-11-2017, 12:24 PM

Jimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
I fractured my heel after the Everton game and now have my lower leg in a cast so can't go. Getting there in the day would be fine - getting home would be a total nightmare. Totally gutted
Old 27-11-2017, 12:26 PM
Heshlo Kitty

Answering my own question, I've just found this which indicates free travel from Haywards Heath, but only past 16:15, which is a bit annoying.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Old 27-11-2017, 12:26 PM

aj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is hereaj4england Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Eagle View Post
I fractured my heel after the Everton game and now have my lower leg in a cast so can't go. Getting there in the day would be fine - getting home would be a total nightmare. Totally gutted
What have you done with your ticket as presume is assigned to your name?
Old 27-11-2017, 12:32 PM

Jimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy dietJimmy Eagle came here looking for the peace and quiet; the healthy air and the healthy diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by aj4england View Post
What have you done with your ticket as presume is assigned to your name?
Mate is having it, along with my ST to back up
Old 27-11-2017, 12:33 PM

Yoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is hereYoda Sam the man is here
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimmy Eagle View Post
Kicked the cat in frustration?
Old 27-11-2017, 12:39 PM

RobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is hereRobertCPFC Sam the man is here
Quote:
Answering my own question, I've just found this which indicates free travel from Haywards Heath, but only past 16:15, which is a bit annoying.

To view the link you have to Register or Login
Another questions about travel costs.

Can you change at Lewes but only get a ticket to Haywards Heath?
Old 27-11-2017, 12:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
Kicked the cat in frustration?
Far more stupid than that. After a few post match beers, I forgot that Selhurst station was shut but instead of walking around on to Selhurst Rd, I thought I would climb over two very high fences at Selhurst station to get on to Selhurst Rd. 2nd fence ****ed me.
Old 27-11-2017, 01:00 PM
Captain Fun.

Benzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is hereBenzhiyi Sam the man is here
Big-club Brighton have failed to sell out: To view the link you have to Register or Login

http://youtu.be/Jviw33M56UI
Old 27-11-2017, 01:20 PM

ProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mineProudandPalace : if all you've got to do today is find peace of mind, come round, you can take a piece of mine
Man United are live on BT Sport, they're staying home to watch that.

Official group for Lesbian, Gay, Bi, Trans (LGBT) supporters of CPFC

Following the Palace since 1980...

http://proudandpalace.weebly.com/